| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New PS3 Update!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New PS3 Update!!
    Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:57am
oh yea got a few rounds of dm in even hosted and and some jumped in already.   Shield nelt!!  Here i come!!!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:29am
They've got Alaska and Puerto Rico before the f***ing Midwest.. this is so dumb!!!!
unknown_latina View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote unknown_latina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:48am
Hey u guys should add my account. Psycho_twinkie (:
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:39am
According to the map, the whole USA is back online.I'm hoping for the rest of the world today.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:22am
I'm quite happy for it not to be back up in EU yet... I'm doing the download but I know I'll just waste the whole day if it comes back online. 

Hope it is online tomorrow night, I'll jump on after the gym and spend a nice 3 hours making people cry.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:21am
i done the update but i cant even ch\ange my password though... when i go to forgot password it just says its still under maintenance... so for now... this update has done nothing for me lol.. do EU still have to wait a while before they can even change their passwords.. and then wait longer after that for psn to be back...?
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:40am
You can do the update before they restore access to their network.  Once the network is restored, you change your password.  If you can change your password, you have access to PSN.  Just did mine this morning and it took all of 10 to 15 seconds.  I could sign in immediately and all my messages, friends, trophies and downloads were there.

Their instructions (prior to an area going live) are a bit sparse, but once you are able to update your password, it's pretty straight forward from there.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:41am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i done the update but i cant even ch\ange my password though... when i go to forgot password it just says its still under maintenance... so for now... this update has done nothing for me lol.. do EU still have to wait a while before they can even change their passwords.. and then wait longer after that for psn to be back...?

thats also my question, same thing here...

Lick me...
Coolworx

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:49am
lol... just read it properly.. the update was to make it required for us to sign on ONCE psn is up lol.. btw for the people that have psn back up..... they said there may be an xmb change.. that happened? has anything changed at all? since sony said to expect a nhuge update when psn is back.... guess thewy didnt deliver what was apparently promised.. being cross game chat etc etc....???
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:51am

lol... just read it properly.. the update was to make it required for us to sign on ONCE psn is up lol.. btw for the people that have psn back up..... they said there may be an xmb change.. that happened? has anything changed at all? since sony said to expect a nhuge update when psn is back.... guess thewy didnt deliver what was apparently promised.. being cross game chat etc etc....???

Ha glad you read it properly this time :)

I reckon it might be two days before we are back on... I'm happy for them to use America to iron out all the small faults and then we can play hassle free :D

daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:53am
^^ true true i guess ... was kinda excited when i heard it was back on ... but then realised it was only for Americans :(
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:55am
lol xD ha ha funny lol.... but yeah... ben reading through multiple sites that there are no new features confirmed.. and its unlicky there willl be any... wtf thats b0ll0cks...lso if thats not true then only just the 30 day subcriptions and a couple of games for download is not nearly enough to compensate us -_-... hmm we'll just have to wait and see... all i want now really is to be back online but im was also looking forward to new features aswell... guess not.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:59am

lol xD ha ha funny lol.... but yeah... ben reading through multiple sites that there are no new features confirmed.. and its unlicky there willl be any... wtf thats b0ll0cks...lso if thats not true then only just the 30 day subcriptions and a couple of games for download is not nearly enough to compensate us -_-... hmm we'll just have to wait and see... all i want now really is to be back online but im was also looking forward to new features aswell... guess not.

Compensate us for what? A free service that hasn't been available?

Only thing I'm surprised about is that companies like Treyarch hasn't commenced legal action.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:03am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

They've got Alaska and Puerto Rico before the f***ing Midwest.. this is so dumb!!!! 
Thats just cuz there better then the midwest, simple mathematics.  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:03am
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:42am
i call sony hotline ! he say europe goes online when 90% of the ps3 got the new firmware!
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:01am
Originally posted by STYLE

i call sony hotline ! he say europe goes online when 90% of the ps3 got the new firmware!

Ohje, hoffen Wir mal, dass die meisten aktualisieren u. nicht im Urlaub sind...

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:20am
Originally posted by hinterland

I got on, changed my password, synch'd my trophies (trophy level 12!), and played WAR-Downtown with a few people.

I'm surprised that there would be like 8 people in a warfare server within hours of PSN going back up.

Thats because all of the other servers in all modes need to be reset.  That was the only server that worked.  BTW... gg to anyone who was there...
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:06am
updated but still offline here Unhappy
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:59am
It seems Canada might of gotten it back as well.  I checked the map again as soon as I got on and they were in the green.  We got PSN back here around 2:00AM.  All of my passwords are now changed.  I don't know why I bothered with the other two alts, since I no longer use them, only my main and another one.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:33pm

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:39pm
Back online in England guys :)

Edit: Store's still down though, I wanna see what my free stuff is lol
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:50pm
norway is down...
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:54pm
Waiting for f***ing hours to get this email sent to my account!

Rish_man View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rish_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:01pm
JakeT111 how long did it take for you to receive your email?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>