| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New PS3 Update!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New PS3 Update!!
    Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:14pm
Yeahaa I manage to change the password for my F.u.K account :D
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:18pm
Notied whatever u sign in as after update becomes ur main cause u get invalid veri. & a reset password comes rite up 4 u 2 re-make!! All others become sub-accounts u have to reset through ur email. Alotta peeps lost accounts unles 411 was written down. bummer.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:16pm
Luckily, I was able to get all of my accounts' passwords reseted.  I heard about the email thing and made the email addresses real. (none of which were someone else's)  Only two of my accounts (four) had fake emails though.  I hardly even use them anymore to.
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:17pm
I have two accounts, and they both use valid email adresses so...
I'm still waiting for the email concerning my second account.

William Butler Yeats
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:30am
Some people must be very rusty coz I was spanking people on UT3 last night :P
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:42am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Some people must be very rusty coz I was spanking people on UT3 last night :P
HaHa
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:21pm
One month later, nothing changed: people still don't know how to make teams...

William Butler Yeats
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:13pm

To those that are interested in the Free Identity Theft Protection program with Sony. I don't know about you guys but I'm signing up.. The link does work so you can click on it.

Starting today, PlayStation Network and Qriocity account holders in the United States can begin the enrollment process for the identity theft protection program by visiting http://us.playstation.com/news/consumeralerts/identity-theft-protection/. We are also notifying customers of the enrollment landing page via email, which you will receive in your inbox this week.

As previously announced, Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Network Entertainment have made arrangements with Debix to offer the AllClear ID PLUS identity theft protection program to PlayStation Network and Qriocity customers who are concerned about identity theft following the criminal cyber attack on the network. AllClear ID PLUS is a premium identity protection service that uses advanced technology to deliver alerts to help protect you from identity theft. The service also provides identity theft insurance coverage and hands-on help from expert fraud investigators. Sony has arranged, at no charge to eligible PlayStation Network and Qriocity account holders, for twelve months of this service to be provided by Debix to those who choose to enroll.

In order to be eligible, account holders must be residents of the United States with active accounts as of April 20, 2011.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345