FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!
    Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:10pm
Americans when we outnumber europeans in a european server 8:1 or anything close to that ratio, it is time to join the American servers.
PLEASE.

Also what happen to warfare?

I've been showing my friends UT and they love it lol. They even had a mini instagib tournament at morbias. That being said, they like vctf. (all bad players like vctf....LOL jk)so, I'm sure they would think warfare is dope as well, so lets get that active again?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:17am
Originally posted by ax412

Americans when we outnumber europeans in a european server 8:1 or anything close to that ratio, it is time to join the American servers.
PLEASE.

I've been showing my friends UT and they love it lol. They even had a mini instagib tournament at morbias. That being said, they like vctf. (all bad players like vctf....LOL jk)so, I'm sure they would think warfare is dope as well, so lets get that active again?
COME DUEL ME PUNK!! ILL SHOW YOU WHOS GOOD AT UT3!! VCTF PLAYERS ARE LEGENDS!!!

but really ill hook you up bro all you had to do is ask iAM. im sure i can get Equa, Bain, and the rest to have some laughs with wf.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:29am
who the hell is Equa feh? lol :)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:30am
and ill play some more warfare... i'd love to see my fave mode be active again :D...
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:57am
I was yesterday Matt.... Was playing Warfare with Woolvie, some Devil idiot, few warlords and the rest was mainly noobs but still decent games!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:46am
I was playing Warfare last night, I actually really enjoy playing warfare but VCTF is for noobs IMO, I will be tearing people to shreds and get massive killstreaks and all people can do is run you over with a raptor to end it coz their fragging skills are dog sh.it

I dont mean all VCTF players are noobs, Dragov is a very good all round player and I think his main mode is VCTF but most VCTF players are only good in vehicles and that to me ses your garbage

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:47am
i dont use vehicles :O lol
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:59am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i dont use vehicles :O lol

I sometimes use them if Im bored but very rare you will see me in one apart from the viper which I use on sandstorm alot to save jump boots for flag runs, all the best duelers and CTF players can go in a VCTF server and own most good VCTF players but the other way round well we all know that will never happen :P
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:02am
lol xD its the same here i only use vipers and whatever to get from a to b... and thats kinda true yeah... i own xD lol.. but i would also be classsed as a vctf player.. since ive been playing vctf for over a year now... not just a dueller xD lol... so kjust duel players cant come in and own "all" the vctf players :P
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:43am
@ Phantaci - completely of subject

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love other believers. The person who doesn't grow in love remains in death.

explain what you think that means???
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:18am
Originally posted by ax412

PLEASE.

warfare and vctf had full EU servers last night and it was about 6 in the morning for EU, about 85% of the players were US... WTF guys learn the difference between servers. Especially now. I use to ping decent on a EU server... 120-150. After PSN came back now i ping 350-500 on the EU epic servers, its unplayable and sucks cuz i use to not mind playin on EU.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:43am
Hmmm,
passing from death to life in that verse is talking about spiritual death to spiritual life. (before Christ to after Christ)
a sign of someone who completed this transition is that they matured to the point, where they love their peers who have also completed this transition.  what's the Christian standard of love? Corinthians 13 will help you there.
the latter part of the verse means immaturity and that the individual is still carnally ruled.

Galatians 5 and romans 6 word where its easier to understand and also explain it.

long story short a Christian is supposed to have evidence. theres supposed to be a difference. but you don't see it often.
a relationship with God and an outward showing of love are IMO the two most important distinctions in Christianity.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:57pm
well some of us will be playing Warfare tonight.. probably around 7pm central.. get your friends on, I'll show them how to play Wink
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:00pm
we'll all be dead by 7pm
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I was playing Warfare last night, I actually really enjoy playing warfare but VCTF is for noobs IMO, I will be tearing people to shreds and get massive killstreaks and all people can do is run you over with a raptor to end it coz their fragging skills are dog sh.it

I dont mean all VCTF players are noobs, Dragov is a very good all round player and I think his main mode is VCTF but most VCTF players are only good in vehicles and that to me ses your garbage

Not wanting to start a flame war here but I can't remember the last time you ****d VCTF players and got 'massive' killingspree's but fair enough if that is the way you feel :)

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:22am

vctf is my main mode and when i join ctf i kill you so many times it doesnt make any sense(with sniper rifle) and i even beat you in duel, i wonder how garbage we are now? mmm...you got to choose your words a lil better. noobs play vctf but they are not true vctf players like me,shaker,seph,chris, etc. im just saying you guys think we are week but you have to have skillz to take down ppl AND cars as well.

but anyways Phant it was some good games going on with iAM and some others, lol i guess you can catch the next get together.

@Seph yea man EU is a lot worst now. the lag is out of control that i have 2nd thoughts about hoping in a EU server. i cant do anything in those servers anymore and the US servers are alright but not like it was...

@MaTT Da FaTT Equa is a wf player. lol give him the shock rifle and then he will make you remember himWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:52am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

I was playing Warfare last night, I actually really enjoy playing warfare but VCTF is for noobs IMO, I will be tearing people to shreds and get massive killstreaks and all people can do is run you over with a raptor to end it coz their fragging skills are dog sh.it I dont mean all VCTF players are noobs, Dragov is a very good all round player and I think his main mode is VCTF but most VCTF players are only good in vehicles and that to me ses your garbage
vctf is my main mode and when i join ctf i kill you so many times it doesnt make any sense(with sniper rifle) and i even beat you in duel, i wonder how garbage we are now? mmm...you got to choose your words a lil better. noobs play vctf but they are not true vctf players like me,shaker,seph,chris, etc. im just saying you guys think we are week but you have to have skillz to take down ppl AND cars as well.

but anyways Phant it was some good games going on with iAM and some others, lol i guess you can catch the next get together.

@Seph yea man EU is a lot worst now. the lag is out of control that i have 2nd thoughts about hoping in a EU server. i cant do anything in those servers anymore and the US servers are alright but not like it was...

@MaTT Da FaTT Equa is a wf player. lol give him the shock rifle and then he will make you remember himWink

I have dueled you about 4 times and every single time its been on U.S server and you have won 1 duel and I have wooped you on the rest, You are a very average dueler, you get your ass handed to you 90% of the time and you wish you were as good at CTF as me or any other CTF player like VEDA Phant Rican and of course you kill me in CTF hahaha its not hard to spam rockets on reflection and get kills you idiot. dude you are deffo a VCTF player and average at everything else, dont talk down to someone who is 1000x better than you at CTF

I give you credit for trying other modes though so fair enough but dont bad mouth me when you have never owned me EVER, I beat you 10-1 on a U.S server with 170 ping and you had less than 50. You think you are better than you actually are man and the day you can beat me on a EU deul server is the day that I will say I was wrong, but I think we both know that will never happen.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:14am
danjel I just typed a long reply to your post and when I clicked on Post reply it said server unavailable and it didnt get posted and I have to go to work so I will re do it later
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:18am

danjel I just typed a long reply to your post and when I clicked on Post reply it said server unavailable and it didnt get posted and I have to go to work so I will re do it later

Please don't. There isn't any need, I just don't think I've ever seen you 'own' in VCTF. I'm not saying your crap at it... just think you might believe you're better than you are in it. 

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:56am
LOL!!!
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:29am

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

I was playing Warfare last night, I actually really enjoy playing warfare but VCTF is for noobs IMO, I will be tearing people to shreds and get massive killstreaks and all people can do is run you over with a raptor to end it coz their fragging skills are dog sh.it I dont mean all VCTF players are noobs, Dragov is a very good all round player and I think his main mode is VCTF but most VCTF players are only good in vehicles and that to me ses your garbage

I have dueled you about 4 times and every single time its been on U.S server and you have won 1 duel and I have wooped you on the rest, You are a very average dueler, you get your ass handed to you 90% of the time and you wish you were as good at CTF as me or any other CTF player like VEDA Phant Rican and of course you kill me in CTF hahaha its not hard to spam rockets on reflection and get kills you idiot. dude you are deffo a VCTF player and average at everything else, dont talk down to someone who is 1000x better than you at CTF

I give you credit for trying other modes though so fair enough but dont bad mouth me when you have never owned me EVER, I beat you 10-1 on a U.S server with 170 ping and you had less than 50. You think you are better than you actually are man and the day you can beat me on a EU deul server is the day that I will say I was wrong, but I think we both know that will never happen.

Why is it CTF players always talk about how good they are and call all other mode players noobs but vctf players actually respect everyone else and know that our mode isn't the only one out there??? 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:36am
*agrees with Sephiroth*
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:05am
and me... there are certainly a few elite players like phantaci, bumrush, paw and penguin... but apart from that most CTF players are just like normal VCTF players. 

I appreciate any player that likes to attack all the time... makes games so much more entertaining.

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:30pm
there is no skill in grabbing a flag and pressing a button to hang on to a vehicle and getting carried to your flag, I would have alot more respect for VCTF if you couldnt do that, I just think its noobish

I will be honest I am deffo not a very good VCTF player although I know all the flags runs and can come out on top, Im not as good as danjel or whatever but my point is that its an easy mode compared to Duel, CTF and competetive TDM.

Im not taking anything away from anyone but its my opinion that I think VCTF is for less talented players, so there is no need to start a flame war or bash on me coz it is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Please don't. There isn't any need, I just don't think I've ever seen you 'own' in VCTF. I'm not saying your crap at it... just think you might believe you're better than you are in it. 

danjel I have no intention on insulting you at all coz your a nice guy and do talk sense most of the time but you were been a sore loser last night and throwning insults that were not called for and it just sounded like you were crying about it which I wouldnt think you would do that. you called all my team campers even though I scored a flag on sandstorm after having a firefight with 5 people from your team and I had 1 health when I left your base and you still said pretty much in these exact words "all your team were camping "

I will always defend myself against this subject, I NEVER have been a camper in UT3, most people know I am a flagrunner and always have been, I left camping to people like penguin. I scored on a team with 4 F.U.K memebers last night and we won 3-0 and you were complaining and talking smack, so although I respect you as a player, last night you were acting like qM were when tRi beat them at CTF
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>