Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!
    Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by NbK_Divin3-SinSx

Lawl its ridicilous to put CTF players against VCTF players in a match on both modes. The outcome is known. So why prove a point then? If you're caring about the best frags, then play duel. Anyone can be a beast on any mode besides of that.
tell me this, im a true vctf player, am i weak?

Edit: this goes to you to CS

Yes

i second this... yes you are

i third this..     very weak  

honestly vctf players get a lot better by going to other modes
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Lawl its ridicilous to put CTF players against VCTF players in a match on both modes. The outcome is known. So why prove a point then? If you're caring about the best frags, then play duel. Anyone can be a beast on any mode besides of that.
tell me this, im a true vctf player, am i weak?

Edit: this goes to you to CS

Yes

i second this... yes you are

i third this..     very weak  

honestly vctf players get a lot better by going to other modes
lol scrub. these is for ppl that have a ps3 so butt out!Embarrassed

Edit: you should have quite when you saw all sniper rifles and no rockets to spawn kill with. or no super pick ups. you got 10-0 gg thoClap

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:29pm
lol feh, sniper for him on your host is a little bit uncalled for, no way in hell is he going to be able to win with his lag for hit scan on player host  and you have 0 :S His only hope would be rockets to spam with

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:51pm
actually it was 10 - 3 and i had 200 plus ping, u should be ashamed i even killed u
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 8:02pm

lol feh, sniper for him on your host is a little bit uncalled for, no way in hell is he going to be able to win with his lag for hit scan on player host  and you have 0 :S His only hope would be rockets to spam with
LOLOL!! hey he didnt have to join, i set up a match where anyone could have join and he did right after another guy got 10-4(tripox) he did better than CS lol and he is a vctf player and vctf players are weak =/

@CS no you didnt kill me but 1 time, you fell in the bio, killed yourself and ended with 10-0.

but really CS you didnt have to bring it up, lol it was some sick kills i got on you and you always say that you always hang in the US servers and you beat US players. mmm...

let me shut up, im just braging like Seph doesTongue

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 8:59pm
lol at least i dont brag about making sick kills on my own player host... feh you cheat

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 6:59am
are you kidding, I was lagging all over the place, if you wanna brag about beating some1 from england on your won host then feel free but I think your an idiot. lets have a best out of 5 on a U.S dediacted server and then we will see how weak you are, I will be on tonight for this
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 9:42am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

are you kidding, I was lagging all over the place, if you wanna brag about beating some1 from england on your won host then feel free but I think your an idiot. lets have a best out of 5 on a U.S dediacted server and then we will see how weak you are, I will be on tonight for this
LOLOL!! you send me a message after th duel trying to bltch me out, i didn't talk any trash to you during or after the game n all i said was "GG man." then you came up here bringing it up after i still didn't reply to your hate mail. dawg you must be really upset that you lost to a vctf noob huh? just drop it man. its ok =]
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:43am
Come on now guys. Kill all that anger, wipe ur tears about lost frags and bad hosts and move on. Goddamn..
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:52am
lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 11:35am

Come on now guys. Kill all that anger, wipe ur tears about lost frags and bad hosts and move on. Goddamn..

HA, stop tryin' to make peace.... you're going to make this site boring that way. :D 

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:04pm

HA, stop tryin' to make peace.... you're going to make this site boring that way. :D 

Hahaha!
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:24pm

Haha xD.. but 11 pages of spamming my mailbox notifications about stupid arguments between feh and CS seems like enough haha xd
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:39pm

Haha xD.. but 11 pages of spamming my mailbox notifications about stupid arguments between feh and CS seems like enough haha xd

You can go to your member control panel and turn the notifications off just in case you didn't know.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 12:23am
holy crap man.. turn those notifications off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 2:09am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

colossus was only responding to the pancaking part.. which.. dont involve much skill as cs said lol
I somehow disagree. When I try to pancake somebody, for some reason i'm the one who usually ends up dead. When Shaker or Coolworx pancake, a pancakes-a-mayhem  is happening.

I'm just doing it wrong, but pancaking without geting avriled takes skillz, ask Shaker, lol!

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 7:47am
well yeah that does take some degree of skill to menuvre yourself so u dont die from longbows and still be able to pancake.. but i think CS was just talking about how when comparing pancaking someone or running someone over from behind to killing someone face to face on foot... that takes more skill lol xD
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 8:06am
^don't know anything about one or another so why did I ever even reply to this thread LOL
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 9:41am

I race you for a massacre on Suspense CS;-) You sniping, me in the chopper:-) lololol...

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 8:30pm
i played 4 mathes of VCTF tonight and Coolworx was on the other team and my team won 4 games straight and I scored 4 x and coolworx scored 0, he had a good team and plenty of support and all he could say was " I killed you haha " I am lost for words at how much you failed. Foot modes FTW
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 8:39pm

i played 4 mathes of VCTF tonight and Coolworx was on the other team and my team won 4 games straight and I scored 4 x and coolworx scored 0, he had a good team and plenty of support and all he could say was " I killed you haha " I am lost for words at how much you failed. Foot modes FTW

No disrespect between us at all, im just saying this to stat a fact.... I was on the other team and the only game i actually did something was at necropolis, Kargo we spent half the match gettin the hellbender in the flag room lol and i was just chargin into your base fighting all the campers, and on SS we were having impact hammer wars and still won, i scored 3 flags that match so you cant say you won cuz we kicked ass on sandstorm and didn't even do much. plus the whole team besides coolworx was american on a EU server lol Just wanted to set that straight, gg's tho, nice seein ya in vctf

ps. Nocturnus, you are a sneaky bastard, you killed me consitantly and i could never find you 

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 8:47pm

No disrespect between us at all, im just saying this to stat a fact.... I was on the other team and the only game i actually did something was at necropolis, Kargo we spent half the match gettin the hellbender in the flag room lol and i was just chargin into your base fighting all the campers, and on SS we were having impact hammer wars and still won, i scored 3 flags that match so you cant say you won cuz we kicked ass on sandstorm and didn't even do much. plus the whole team besides coolworx was american on a EU server lol Just wanted to set that straight, gg's tho, nice seein ya in vctf

ps. Nocturnus, you are a sneaky bastard, you killed me consitantly and i could never find you 

Was that the Sandstorm match we joined late on? xD

Ps. hehehe:D
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:55am

yeah that 1st match doesnt count because we joined late and you were already winning before we joined.

My point is if Coolworx came into a CTF server, he would get crushed but me and Nocturnus go in a VCTF server and he got destoyed so he is not that good.

he killed me a few times on necro but guess what with ??????? spidermines :D EPIC FAIL.

look there is no need to continue bashing on VCTF coz last night I completely proved my point

THE END
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:55am

You can go to your member control panel and turn the notifications off just in case you didn't know.

Pfah. Thank god for that.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:58am

Didn't you know? He likes hiding in the dark and sneaking up to people.
Like a little Splinter Cell. Doesn't wanna show his face at all.
He cuts off your balls and guess what.. you might not even know he did it...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>