Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!
    Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:12am
dumb argument about a dead game. boring.Sleepy
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:18am
Colossus Slayer, that is way too generalized of an opinion you have there of most vCTF players.

Good point Phantaci, but this crap with majority Americans in EU servers has been going on for a long, long time. it's very frustrating, to say the least. I think some actually like the lag.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:55am
1. dont hate me this is my opinion, and yes its 100% fact/correct.
2. you can blame the fact that you see a situation like 10 out of 12 people playing on a euro server being from america on a combination of idioticy and sheepleness. most of the people who still play are the people who just followed whatever mode/server had the most people regardless if they spent all day playing an overloaded map in a mode they could give a f*** about.. its all about loneliness.
3. translocator is complete garbage, vehicles are complete garbage.. why not just play a skill based game without these extras.. its free.. its called quakelive! and guess what.. its not an ultra sluggish lagged filled game.. you can acctually see real skill.. not auto aim! its amazing!!

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:08pm

how irrelevant

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

I was playing Warfare last night, I actually really enjoy playing warfare but VCTF is for noobs IMO, I will be tearing people to shreds and get massive killstreaks and all people can do is run you over with a raptor to end it coz their fragging skills are dog sh.it I dont mean all VCTF players are noobs, Dragov is a very good all round player and I think his main mode is VCTF but most VCTF players are only good in vehicles and that to me ses your garbage
vctf is my main mode and when i join ctf i kill you so many times it doesnt make any sense(with sniper rifle) and i even beat you in duel, i wonder how garbage we are now? mmm...you got to choose your words a lil better. noobs play vctf but they are not true vctf players like me,shaker,seph,chris, etc. im just saying you guys think we are week but you have to have skillz to take down ppl AND cars as well.

but anyways Phant it was some good games going on with iAM and some others, lol i guess you can catch the next get together.

@Seph yea man EU is a lot worst now. the lag is out of control that i have 2nd thoughts about hoping in a EU server. i cant do anything in those servers anymore and the US servers are alright but not like it was...

@MaTT Da FaTT Equa is a wf player. lol give him the shock rifle and then he will make you remember himWink
I have dueled you about 4 times and every single time its been on U.S server and you have won 1 duel and I have wooped you on the rest, You are a very average dueler, you get your ass handed to you 90% of the time and you wish you were as good at CTF as me or any other CTF player like VEDA Phant Rican and of course you kill me in CTF hahaha its not hard to spam rockets on reflection and get kills you idiot. dude you are deffo a VCTF player and average at everything else, dont talk down to someone who is 1000x better than you at CTF I give you credit for trying other modes though so fair enough but dont bad mouth me when you have never owned me EVER, I beat you 10-1 on a U.S server with 170 ping and you had less than 50. You think you are better than you actually are man and the day you can beat me on a EU deul server is the day that I will say I was wrong, but I think we both know that will never happen.
i own you in almost every mode except duel. you never ownd me in ctf and i ONLY use sniper in ctf. you would know since i headshoted you like idk how many times. in duel i dont try at all. i dont play it much ca i dont like it. i would only play it for fun. plz tell me when i tried to talk down to you? im just saying a true vctf player can be decent in other modes, i was showing you that even tho i dont play the high foot modes im still good in those modes(im a vctf player). if you join vctf you could hold your own on kargo or necro but if i join in ctf i could hold my own in all the maps. i know you seen me play and you know your not better or worst then me so idk why you are talking trash we both have skillz im just saying the scrubs that play vctf and the true vctf players are two different types of ppl.

look I have dont really wanna argue with you coz you seem pretty sound but get real you have never owned me in CTF and Im not just a CTF player, I'm an all round player and always have been. I was playing against clans like Black Cats, GOW, SMP, qM and TwC like almost 4 years ago at VCTF and Warfare so its not like im some scrub when it comes to these modes, I know all the maps inside out and can do well on any of them.

Im not calling VCTF players complete noobs but just saying that footmodes involve more skill, which they do. I think Warfare is a great mode and really really enjoy playing it. I'm sure JP remembers tRi V Iam at warfare, that was some great Warfare right there.

No direct disrespect to anyone but its just my opinion on gametypes, so chill out coz I'm not attacking anyone.
ight dawg

@Villn why are you always trying to be ignorant?(almost every post) get out of here kid.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

Originally posted by danjel3+5

danjel I just typed a long reply to your post and when I clicked on Post reply it said server unavailable and it didnt get posted and I have to go to work so I will re do it later
Please don't. There isn't any need, I just don't think I've ever seen you 'own' in VCTF. I'm not saying your crap at it... just think you might believe you're better than you are in it. 
danjel I have no intention on insulting you at all coz your a nice guy and do talk sense most of the time but you were been a sore loser last night and throwning insults that were not called for and it just sounded like you were crying about it which I wouldnt think you would do that. you called all my team campers even though I scored a flag on sandstorm after having a firefight with 5 people from your team and I had 1 health when I left your base and you still said pretty much in these exact words "all your team were camping " I will always defend myself against this subject, I NEVER have been a camper in UT3, most people know I am a flagrunner and always have been, I left camping to people like penguin. I scored on a team with 4 F.U.K memebers last night and we won 3-0 and you were complaining and talking smack, so although I respect you as a player, last night you were acting like qM were when tRi beat them at CTF
Cool same here.
You only just joined that server though, I never said you did camp... I said that only Dagon went for the flag and that is why you guys lost on Suspense...
Think there was only me, skiller and shaker who were both ready to go onto BOPS anyway.
I don't even believe I'm any good at UT3, just know what to do... frag wise I'm pretty crap but I play it for fun and competition win or lose, as long as the game is played in the correct spirit I say GG.
Just got out of a Warfare server with 6 Devil guys on one team. That is the kind of pointless rubbish that killed this

u wouldnt say that if u had 4-6 F.U.K members on 1 team

Sorry, but myself, shaker, crister, zake and a few more always swap when the teams are pretty crap. I even switched the other day over to fehtalatee and dagon's team after they'd taken a loss.

It was 3 DEVIL against 3 DEVIL when you rage quit.

I didn't rage quit... I played out the whole of a pointless match and then left to find a game where retards weren't present. At least you admit there were 6 Devil players in the server... all on the same team! Good job!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:04pm
IT SEEMS AS IF EVERY1 IN HERE IS PISSED ABOUT SOMETHINGLOL

GO DUEL AND TAKE UR ANGER OUT KIDZ
(IMO play all modes,,and stop complaining)

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:06pm
Terror is one of the coolest, and most skilled ut3 players imo i never see him using any cheap tactics in any mode.. he plays totally on foot so there's nothing negative about his game play.. id put him about at the top of my list of people i would want on my team in any mode! EU or US server
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:50am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Terror is one of the coolest, and most skilled ut3 players imo i never see him using any cheap tactics in any mode.. he plays totally on foot so there's nothing negative about his game play.. id put him about at the top of my list of people i would want on my team in any mode! EU or US server
agreed.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:42pm
man vctf is the same 3 maps everyday idk how you guys dont get bored.
not a single custom vctf map ever.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

agreed.

He is skilled but he does camp his tits off with a longbow. Which is a shame... my point was that Devil could make games very entertaining but instead they sit back and get easy kills rather than going for it and making the game more enjoyable.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by chisox666

Colossus Slayer, that is way too generalized of an opinion you have there of most vCTF players.

Good point Phantaci, but this crap with majority Americans in EU servers has been going on for a long, long time. it's very frustrating, to say the least. I think some actually like the lag.

Remember for the first 2 years of this game, EU players were always on the US servers... we never even got a fair chance in clan matches with servers. I get your point though, it got me mad when I'd go on UT3 on a Sat morning and the only full server was US with 13 EU players!

DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:25pm

agreed.

He is skilled but he does camp his tits off with a longbow. Which is a shame... my point was that Devil could make games very entertaining but instead they sit back and get easy kills rather than going for it and making the game more enjoyable.

Danjel, if a vehicule like a viper come to kill you or a pick-up is coming in your base, you'll use link gun or minigun to kill him/them? I'm sure that not, you'll use longbow.
I know i'm not the player the more offensive on this game n that sometimes i can camp if teams are not fair but don't say i camp constanly , you know its false.
For DEVIL, nobody complained about how we play. Ask W-lrd,Nbk,GrX and others F u K members
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:31pm

agreed.

Danjel, if a vehicule like a viper come to kill you a pick-up is coming in your base, you'll use link gun or minigun to kill him? I'm sure that not, you'll use longbow.
I know i'm not the player the more offensive on this game n that sometimes i can camp if teams are not fair but don't say i camp constanly , you know its false.
For DEVIL, nobody complained about how we play. Ask W-lrd,Nbk,GrX and others F u K members

What you say is correct... my primary weapon in VCTF now is a longbow or sometimes sniper because the next weapon is a longbow.

I like you Terror, you're a great player but on those games the other day I just felt like all you did was wait near the flag and take easy kills. I'm just saying that it makes the games slightly boring and not fun for anyone involved. I like to attack in UT3 because I think it was designed like that, health pick ups all over the place and jump boots, means to me that everyone should try to attack.

COD is different, its an army game and I would expect someone to camp in COD... just not on UT3. 8 people camping spawn room on Kargo is not fun.

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:32pm
I haven't really seen any DEVIL player camp...
If people don't like the longbow, get out and walk instead then.
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:35pm
I think you're all missing my point. I like attacking games, I don't care whether you camp with dildo's or longbows... just don't make the game sh1t by not attacking at all.

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:46pm

agreed.

Danjel, if a vehicule like a viper come to kill you a pick-up is coming in your base, you'll use link gun or minigun to kill him? I'm sure that not, you'll use longbow.

What you say is correct... my primary weapon in VCTF now is a longbow or sometimes sniper because the next weapon is a longbow.

I like you Terror, you're a great player but on those games the other day I just felt like all you did was wait near the flag and take easy kills. I'm just saying that it makes the games slightly boring and not fun for anyone involved. I like to attack in UT3 because I think it was designed like that, health pick ups all over the place and jump boots, means to me that everyone should try to attack.

COD is different, its an army game and I would expect someone to camp in COD... just not on UT3. 8 people camping spawn room on Kargo is not fun.

Danjel , you know i never had problem with you before but you insulted me ingame like if i was the only problem at the camping.
The other day in vctf i was in your team lol (i scored) and i played only a map against you (Sandstorm with Collossus n Dagon) where i attacked 2 times (but a noob spammed rockets on the flag like a b1tch lol)
I hope we'll play a clan match on B.O (with wOa) in the future n maybe too on ut3 Wink
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:59pm
OK Terror. I am sorry, I was just pissed off... I'm not a bad guy, just like to win. Much love my little European brother xxx

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:06pm
I know you're not a bad guy, i really enjoyed playing with you since i'm on ut3, you were always a great opposant, i just maybe used a lot of avril on you lol
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:11pm

agreed.
well yeah, he snipes like all the fkn time AND u die over and over...id say thats pretty negative wouldn't you? 
Hey since PSN is back and u guys r back in the groove im gonna ressurect another die hard theme and say kb/m is for cheatin foot noobs who can't use controllers...V
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:20pm
lol yea on Suspense Terror does snipe a lot which can be a little annoying at times :) but he also goes for the flag on that map

DEVIL_Bank is very easy to kill for me.. he's like a noob :)    
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:27pm
Another important thing terror is one of the most honorable players... he ALWAYS switch teams when no equilibrate no matter if he know lose
he no play camping even in ictf he no camping xDD
only say this
P.D. nocturnus, pain no play much
since returned psn :-(
you can speak with he for the server switch to ctf or ictf one day of two, i want play ctf or ictf since returned psn no play only in ftw but 210-220 ping for me in ctf imposible play
tomorrow i send 1 missatge in psn, and create one pub ctf would great (you, pain,collosus, dagon, terror, dragov, warrior...)

most fairer clans in ut3 (for me), nbk and devil
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:28pm
Yeah. I can set server to CTF tomorrow.
It's at duel now, because there are no EU duel servers either :/
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:33pm
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, o my god, no duel and ctf eu server, only nbk server
niceeeee i edit my messatge and you answer hehehe
tomorrow at 7 pm uk time i play ctf :-)
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:39pm

I hope we'll play a clan match on B.O (with wOa) in the future

I Would love to play a Clan Match with you guys on Black Ops Big smile But what game mode do you guys play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>