Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Player Stats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Player Stats
    Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 10:49am

Brink statistics site now online for PS3 & 360 users

More than a million matches. Over 10 billion XP points earned. And more than 80 years of playtime. Wow, you’ve been busy!

Beginning today you can track these stats and much more on our all-new Brink statistics site.Visit Battle.BrinkTheGame.com for in-depth players stats, match summaries, and the Battle for the Ark – a weekly meta-game between Security and Resistance.

In addition to the statistics, we’ve got an update planned for this summer that will help with setting up tournaments and clan recruitment. Stay tuned for more details.

To learn how to track your progress, check out our FAQ after the break.

Where can I find my code?

Within the main menu for Brink, go to Online Stats. From there you will find a unique access code that you’ll enter on from the homepage of this site. Make sure you enter the code using capital letters and for the same platform you’re playing Brink on (PC, Xbox 360, or PS3).

Which of my player stats are represented on the Brink Community Site?

Players stats on the Brink Community Site represent a player’s multiplayer stats across all characters. This includes stats earned by playing multiplayer Freeplay games. Stats from other modes like Challenges or Campaign will not appear on the Brink Community Site.

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 stats are reflect all stats recorded in Freeplay mode after the game’s 5/10 release date. PC stats will track all Freeplay stats from the day the PC stats site launches.

When will PC stats be available?

More details coming soon!

Can I organize clans and tournaments from the stats site?

We’re working on something for our stats site that will involve clans and tournaments. This will be arriving later this summer.

Post Reply Post Reply