Yo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo
    Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:56pm
u would do good k/d wise. points wise idk
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:30pm
I'm a filthy camper, How would i do in MAG?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

DoD in 1 of the modes, (i 4get which 1) u can snipe parachute ppl & get cheap kills =P . @ least thats what i did.
you damn duck hunter!!!!! lol

actually it's 3 modes: domination, aquisition and sabotage. it's best to do in sabo or dom though.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 2:12pm
DoD in 1 of the modes, (i 4get which 1) u can snipe parachute ppl & get cheap kills =P . @ least thats what i did.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 12:58pm
yeah the 94 is my favorite sver gun. but i use the tamsen on my repair loadout and boom loadout (tank mines and rocket launcher) due to the lack of space. the extra 15 rounds per magazine doesn't hurt either, lol.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 3:06pm
Domination and Suppression were pretty active last night.  Too bad we only had one fairly close match, which was a loss.  I think we would of won if there was another 30 or so ticks on the clock.  We had four or five burn-off towers and the meter was almost there, with just a sliver left.  The funny thing was we were getting our asses handed to us earlier on, but we turned it around near the halfway mark and started taking burn-off towers and destroying stuff.  That DLC gun was kind of cool, but I'm sticking with my AK-94 or whatever it's called.

Most of the time, the Suppression rooms I was later joining were filled within thirty seconds.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 6:26am
we (KEQ) had a three way clan battle last night in Escalation against PRO and the DEATH DEALERS. each clan had at least 32 players on. the game definitely has some life left.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 9:05pm
i still have the game DoD so i'll dust it off if u get it.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 11:02pm
Yeah the game still have a lot of life to it very active ridiculously fun when you have people to talk to on the mic (who arent asshole..or foreign and by foreign i mean know how to speak english)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 10:38pm
Interdiction, Escalation, or whatever it was looked a bit active.  I watched someone play one of the two awhile back and I got them for free myself, though I still have yet to get back to MAG.  Times a ticking to.  I'm taking it the game's still got a lot of life in it.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 7:29pm
How active is MAG now-a-days? Worth the $19.99 @ da pSn store?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 9:21am
that's cool. they said it would take up to 14 days to switch out my acct email and password (although the customer service rep couldn't spell worth sh1t so it may take longer).
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 8:03pm
well for now im still on raven.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 12:45am
i'll try to get my psn acct back that has my sver character. no way i'm starting from level one again. done that seven times already, lol.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 4:50pm
Lol Hi Jp and boogie i will soon enough. I just got dynasty warriors 7 and i want to try that online a few times.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 12:54pm
Hit up BaconWizard on PSN and we will get down.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 12:28pm
Welcome back crow Wink
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 9:57am
Just want to tell anyone who still plays i'm back. I have been back since psn going up so if anyone wants to play let me know.

Also i'm currently on the gayest faction...raven. i'm thinking when i hit 70 im vetting back to sver because i had more fun there.
 Post Reply Post Reply