Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

i need some help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need some help
    Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:22pm
i just got a new laptop and curious what is the requirements for quake live.  also i did download it and was trying to get it going on practice just to check it out till i get another mouse for it and it would load the game but the advertisement page would stay after and i couldnt play the game.  would say error loading page in bottom left on screen,  any one got some advice or know y im so dumb lol???
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 9:43pm
If its a new laptop itll play it no problem, when i loaded up the game i had no issues whatsoever, perhaps your browser doesnt like the game? I ran IE  and it worked like a charm. 

Post Reply Post Reply