| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NbK v F U K

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NbK v F U K
    Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 5:16pm
All modes

I say we do it this weekend seen as iAM cancelled on us.

saturday or sunday ???
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 5:34pm
Aahhh! Hahaha. I can't this weekend xD
Let's do it next?
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 6:16pm
Wow.... sorry I don't have my whole life to waste playing all modes. 

VCTF, put your money where your mouth is!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Wow.... sorry I don't have my whole life to waste playing all modes. 

VCTF, put your money where your mouth is!

No VCTF, just 3 CTF games and perhaps TDM and then i'm in. Otherwise hit up NbK ppl that do play VCTF for that

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 6:58pm
Are you guys actually reading what I have written? 

F uK do not play footmodes, we have never cared for them and never will.

NbK if you want to play us then its 3 VCTF maps, don't worry as 'all' footmode players are far superior in all walks of life lets just assume you will understand what I'm saying and agree to play 3 easy maps against a noob VCTF team.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 8:00pm

NbK if you want to play us then its 3 VCTF maps, don't worry as 'all' footmode players are far superior in all walks of life lets just assume you will understand what I'm saying and agree to play 3 easy maps against a noob VCTF team.

Lol. just sayin.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 8:08pm

stop playing black ops all the time and then u will have time to play all modes simples
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 5:07am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

stop playing black ops all the time and then u will have time to play all modes simples

Hardly ever on Black Ops because my connection is so weak now, I can't play more than half a game without getting connection interrupted.

Seriously, no one cares about UT3 much anymore... especially not warfare, ctf or TDM. 

Lets just say that NbK are the best clan ever to play the game and CS you are the worlds best flag runner, you're so good you don't even need a weapon to run the flag or other team mates, hell why even bother with the flag... you're too good for that too!

Please try to stop being backwards guys, we can play VCTF against you because that is the mode you are chatting sh1t about. Is that really so hard to understand?

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:16am
I can tell you what I do understand, NbK are a CTF clan and we are good at what we do, if you wanna play NbK stop running scared and play CTF and Warfare, thats 2 vehicle modes and our mode, if you cant agree to that then you are deffo running scared.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:20am

I can tell you what I do understand, NbK are a CTF clan and we are good at what we do, if you wanna play NbK stop running scared and play CTF and Warfare, thats 2 vehicle modes and our mode, if you cant agree to that then you are deffo running scared.

Lol i think danjel is just trying to prove a point, he's not scared lol. But i agree on Colossus on that we're a CTF clan and that is our main mode.

If we are to recruit some good VCTF scrims soon, we might as well play a clan match VCTF after that. But doing CTF players vs VCTF now is just suicide for us. Plus half of us don't even like that mode.

Besides of that, i respect F u K and all of its members. They are good players and one of the dominating ones on vctf at the moment (:
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:41am
Originally posted by NbK_Divin3-SinSx

Lol i think danjel is just trying to prove a point, he's not scared lol. But i agree on Colossus on that we're a CTF clan and that is our main mode.

If we are to recruit some good VCTF scrims soon, we might as well play a clan match VCTF after that. But doing CTF players vs VCTF now is just suicide for us. Plus half of us don't even like that mode.

Besides of that, i respect F u K and all of its members. They are good players and one of the dominating ones on vctf at the moment (:

Thank you Devin3... at least someone in NbK can read ;)

You're right, I am trying to prove a point. The whole VCTF community is rubbish according to CS. We offered him a chance to prove this but now he wants to play us in all modes? 

I'm not sure if it's just me but that doesn't make sense in my mind.

Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:42am
All modes match is the only way to see who is the better team.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:44am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

All modes match is the only way to see who is the better team.

Oh dear god... I give up. WE DO NOT CARE WHO IS BETTER! How the fvck can you miss the point over and over again?

NbK are the best clan ever. 

Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:48am
lolErmm
I just wanna play against Fu'K...
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:51am
Fu.K. are the dominating players in vctf ? I beg to differ. ;)

Don't take this as sh1t talking, no disrespect from me.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 8:06am
qM are better than F U K at vctf
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 8:15am

And devil ;)

We still waiting a scrim *** vs DEVIL VCTF/WAR.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 8:25am

All modes I say we do it this weekend seen as iAM cancelled on us. saturday or sunday ???

I agre Devil are great team at all modes :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 9:33am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

lolErmm
I just wanna play against Fu'K...

Lol, i aint gonna stop ya brother. but i ain't playing vctf lol xD
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I think he said (or edited I guess) 'one of the' :P
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 1:01pm
Man the comprehension level of some of you guys is little to none..... Learn how to read.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 1:20pm

According topopular thought QM are the best team ever to grace UT3, so what your point? Plus we played Quickrc against QM not a full F u K team.

F u K play VCTF and thats it. We play for fun and not lame dead modes that no one gives a f u k about.

CollousSlayer I've enjoyed your company on the rare occassion I've played UT3 or Zombies with you but reading your posts vexes me. Stop trying to goad us like we are in a playground. 

You are an intelligent chap and fully know we only play VCTf. If you want the honour of playing us then you know our terms. There a few clans that can feild a proper team in UT3 let alone a good 1.

No more half baked insults on the forums just msg on psn me or we'll chat. U have all my major acc's on xbox & ps3. If u really wanna F u K wid us then hit me up!
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

According topopular thought QM are the best team ever to grace UT3, so what your point? Plus we played Quickrc against QM not a full F u K team.
<FONT style=": #000000"> 

<FONT style=": #000000">F u K play VCTF and thats it. We play for fun and not lame dead modes that no one gives a f u k about.

<FONT style=": #000000">CollousSlayer I've enjoyed your company on the rare occassion I've played UT3 or Zombies with you but reading your posts vexes me. Stop trying to goad us like we are in a playground. 

<FONT style=": #000000">You are an intelligent chap and fully know we only play VCTf. If you want the honour of playing us then you know our terms. There a few clans that can feild a proper team in UT3 let alone a good 1.

<FONT style=": #000000">No more half baked insults on the forums just msg on psn me or we'll chat. U have all my major acc's on xbox & ps3. If u really wanna F u K wid us then hit me up!

Skiller your a sound guy and a great player so no disrespect to you bro at all
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I think he said (or edited I guess) 'one of the' :P

haha well at least Drokun and Seph figured damn..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Man the comprehension level of some of you guys is little to none..... Learn how to read.

Haha like 4 REEALLLDead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>