FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Section 8: Prejudice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Section 8: Prejudice
    Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 7:27pm
Assault is my favorite mode. Just starting to figure out what is the best attachments & weapon combination to use.
Primary weapon to drain shield, Secondary to drain armor. The tank is da $hit especially being able to ride 4 deep in it.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

there are 4 multiplayer modes swarm is just vs bots but u have a party/squad of 4 like a map on campaign mode in UT3. Skirmish is tdm and the other 2 r assault a turn based attack/defend mode and conquest is wf straight up. Just get the damn game k?

i'm downloading now you w**ker
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:10am
the only mode i play is conquest, i hate the tank idk why but its hard for me to control it all i do is set up machine gun turrets everywhere i can. 
i still need help on how to edit my upgrades dont know whats the best way to distribute them. 

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:46am
I'm liking Conquest more & more...Lasted close to ten minutes in the tank till they sent half their team to take me out.   Picking people up & crushing them to death in the Mech is fun as hell!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 1:47am
I like setting up AA turrets!! Cause I know all of you have died by one of those bahaha most embarassing death ever, didn't even reach the ground and you gotta respawn!!!!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 2:41am
So is it a buy or wat
Guys
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:10am
see if there's a demo. but iv'e already gotten my moneys worth out of it.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:29pm
I don't think there is a demo, you can watch videos on it.. besides that lol if you've been reading our replies in here you def can tell that its worth the money. 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 5:25pm
This game does have dedicated American ( East, West & Central) & EU servers.
Hope they fix choppy mic issue in first patch.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 12:24am
and add a group lobby and group deploy
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 1:42am
Its to slow, sprint system is fvcked up, jetpacks make for clay pigeon style target, headshots take 2 shots???... can only carrier two guns............. ok i'll stop b****ing

Fun stuff about it: The spawn is kinda cool but takes up time... you can really raise hell in conquest... and you can buy a viper like car that can be pretty fun once you get use to the controls. 

Its alright for now but i wont last long on it.... black ops is better and i hardly play that :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 9:51am
and there's lots of trophies if you're a trophy whore like me.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Its to slow, sprint system is fvcked up, jetpacks make for clay pigeon style target, headshots take 2 shots???... can only carrier two guns............. ok i'll stop b****ing

Fun stuff about it: The spawn is kinda cool but takes up time... you can really raise hell in conquest... and you can buy a viper like car that can be pretty fun once you get use to the controls. 

Its alright for now but i wont last long on it.... black ops is better and i hardly play that :S
damn bro just change your module upgrade settings to make him like sonic
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 1:30pm
What's funny is when you're in a Mech and you walk up to an enemy Mech and you do a fatality or whatever it's called and slam him into the ground haha it's a nice little cut screen
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by BAIN

and there's lots of trophies if you're a trophy whore like me.

If TX gets this game, he'll have a platinum trophy in no time lol.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

damn bro just change your module upgrade settings to make him like sonic

i cranked everything up :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by BAIN

and add a group lobby and group deploy

Yes, Would make it easier to team stack.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 9:54pm
lol I keep getting team stacked, entering too many rooms without auto balance...

Found my favorite mode though because I was sick of being stacked... Swarm! There are still a couple of maps that I keep losing, god damn Mechs are hard to kill! If anyone wants to play hit me up, I can have 4 people in the room!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 10:08pm
You must be talking about the Co-Op! Lol
Cant you search for servers with auto balance on?
This game is really fun if you have a full 5 man squad of friends. Arkos & I usually tear the other team up. Roll 2 deep, One take off their shield & the other clean up their armor. If you're going to capture an objective... One go in, the other cover them & use the rocket launcher to take down the turrets.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 12:12am
 i played against J_Rivers Jpinator and bain61 a few times in assault and conquest 

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 1:17am
is the kb/m feauture just like ut3 on this game ? just curious to know what's out there
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 2:02am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

is the kb/m feauture just like ut3 on this game ? just curious to know what's out there

Honestly, I have no clue.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 2:28am
Yeah, Swarm is Co-op.. that's why I like it lol 
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 8:15pm
I set up an iAM clan if anyone wants to join me and Bain! 
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 10:44pm
i'll join...just give me the word
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>