Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The "GODLIKE NOOBS of 360" Ultimate Hall of Fame

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sheen in 240p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The "GODLIKE NOOBS of 360" Ultimate Hall of Fame
    Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:01pm
Hello and welcome to the Godlike Noobs of 360 Ultimate Hall of Fame. If you couldn't tell by the title this is a list compiled of the worst players that have ever touched Unreal Tournament 3 over the nearly four years its been out.Grab a snack and get comfy because this is a big read and your in for a treat if you wish to continue Please note that if you feature on this list I implore you to open your disc tray and break your copy of UT3 immediately. If you feel the need to defend yourself and argue that you shouldnt be on this list, dont. For this will only further prove that you deserve to be on this list and also being on this list in a lot of ways is an honor and you should be thankful that although you have no skill or anything to show for all the time spent on this game, you can still hold your head up high because you truly have become legends in the sparse UT3 360 community and I think I can speak for the rest of the community that you will never be forgotten. Thank you.

Alright now to the list

#5 (FL)AcK BEAST (Dueler)- AcK BEAST although is not the same breed of noob as the other four on this list for he actually is pretty good at the game. However he still belongs here due to his desperate exploitative game behaviour and hilarious quibs. AcK Beast if you did'nt know is an African American supposedly stationed in Japan and has the worst host on UT3 period. But persists to host(often on "Survivor" scrub) even though he know he is nearly impossible to hit nevermind beat on his host especially because whenever he is in jeopardy of losing a battle or the shield belt he pulls out the flak or another equally homo host weapon to add to that he almost exclusively plays sentinel the biggest host map. I do say he is nearly impossible to beat because I have personally witnessed get his ass handed to him on his host on numerous occasions at which point he usually takes a couple month vacation in COD land. So hes a cheap player but what really put Ack BEAST over the edge is the hilarious things that comes out of this kids mouth. With quotes like "If you think about it, the Bio is the most skilled weapon." and "Host flak feels the same as off host." He also asks the same questions without fail everytime he joins my party which include "Whats, your sensitivity at." "Who do you think is better? Paw or Phantaci" (and other variations of the same question)
and "I think I've got worst, do you think I got worse." My response "No you've always sucked just when you play off host its easier to tell."

#4 the darbonator-(dueler) the darbonator although had a short run on the 360 has become legendary for those who crossed paths with him. I dont know a whole lot about him for I was rarely in his parties. What I do know is that he never played off host and solely used primary link to kill with (which he would disagree with). Like AcK BEAST he wasn't a terrible player just again a hilariously desperate one. If you sent him him a message calling him cheap for using that overpowered noob gun or told him in a party he would remain adamant that he used every weapon to get the kill on you. Which to a certain extent was true because he would miss with every weapon then give up and link gun you. The best part about the darbonator though was he never seemed to be able to win no matter how hard he tried "I do anything to win." The darbonator mysteriously went MIA after the release of Phantaci's first montage which he was featured in on numerous occasions. So if you here some one say you got "darbonated" it is a reference to the Link Legend himself.

#3 COLDGAZE-(CTF) One-Hundred and Fifty-Five Thousand deaths in CTF and counting (yes that is three zeros after 155) first in the world on the CTF leaderboards has never stopped playing in nearly 4 years and still doesnt not know how to wall jump or use any weapon other than flak and bio. He is the least skilled player I have ever seen in any game getting a kill on him is a mere matter of pressing RT he does the rest. I have nothing against the guy personally but not putting him up on this list would be criminal. The kid has more translocator kills than shocks. The kid is terrible Nuff said.

#2 Diabolus Z- (1v1 DM, for known uneducated reasons) DIABOLUS Z, THE DIABETIC DESTROYER,THE UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF RAGE QUITTING. THE LEADER OF THE POWER RAGERS NAY AN ULTIMATE MEGA-RAGER-ZORD. If you dont know who Diabolus Z is you truly have missed out on the overall UT3 experience. If you want more info on him look up DEATH MACHINE's thread on him where you can see first hand some of his ragequit voice messages he has become so famous for. Basically Diabolus would host a 1/2 deathmatch most commonly on defiance. And as soon as you would start losing he would ragequit and say you were using cheat codes, super armor, were turning HIS auto aim completely off and was known to make false accusations as well as form alliances with players who were not his friend. He rarely joined parties just sent messages but I did have the chance to get him alone to try to get to the root his problems. He spilled his guts and his life story and his glory days on Unreal Championship (where there were apparently no modded xboxs) to me over the period of about 2 hrs. Deep down this guy is just a big helpless child you is crying out for respect and takes out his problems with the world out on players who are better than him at UT and life. Diabolus Z if your reading this grow up being a half blind diabetic satanist heavy metal tool who makes ridiculous boasts about never losing simply is not working out for you. I guess its impossible to lose if you never finish a game really big accomplishment.

I guess your probably wondering who on Gateways green earth could top the Host advantage Flak whore from Japan, the darbonator himself, the lowest skill player in UT history and the ultimate Power Rager? Well im sure this will not sure this will not surprise many of the dedicated UT players and Iamgaming members because this grown man is the definition of NOOB.

#1 UC SYZYGY UC-(CTF) I could literally go on all day about this guy he truly is the epitome of a bad player. UC SYZYGY UC as you probably all know is not good at the game at all although he has been playing for a solid 3 years. He almost always hosts and team stacks with his team of much higher skill cronies and still often manage to lose in pubs. On his host he is known to use nothing but the link and stinger witht he occasional flak. He is one of the worst dodgers in the game and is known to run into spawn rockets without fail (the only kid I ever got a single enemy monster kill on reflection) and has been known to get off the game conviently because hes tired or to play YU-GI-OH with his adult son. Now this alone would be all fine there are many players who play cheap like "Sizzle" (come on your a grown man not even snoop talks like that any more)but what really seperates SYZYGY from the other noobs is the amount of **** he talks which he can never back up. I think the kid is going for a world record for the most time spent and most irrelevant posts on a website which is pointless. He also is the biggest complainer in the history of gaming I mean talk about nerd rage. If any of you have you have been in his parties you know what im talking about. But of course when your in his parties he's all buddy buddy with you but when you gone he's SCREAMING GOD DAMN SPAM MONKEY SUNNAVA FRYING PAN SANDWICH! Its also mentionable that he owns a PS3 but refuses to go play on dedicated host because in doing so he himself gets to see truly how bad he is when people arent lagging on his host and he cant exploit it. UC SYZYGY UC because I know you will read this at one point I want you to know that we love you deep down and the advice to break your UT3 disc does not apply to you for without you people on ut3 would simply have nothing to talk about and soon players would become bored raping noobs who know they are bad and take the loss like grown men. Dont stop raging you have touched the hearts of so many and have truly entertain myself and the rest of the ctf community with your hilarious antics thank you.

Im sorry if there are any typos but because this is such a long post I did not want to re read this epic piece. And if any of you readers think I have missed someone or would like to add a player from the PS3 I encourage you as long as you give a description why they are so bad on this post we back up what we say (...SYZYGY) and as long as you dont disagree with my claim that SYZYGY is biggest NOOB because he is.And if SYZYGY wants to prove me wrong he will hop on a duel server where I or another lucky player will crush him so he can post how duel is for noobs LOL. Anyway thanks for reading this overly long post tell your friends and keep pwning my friends whatever game you play

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Sheen in 240p

Hello and welcome to the Godlike Noobs of 360 Ultimate Hall of Fame. If you couldn't tell by the title this is a list compiled of the worst players that have ever touched Unreal Tournament 3 over the nearly four years its been out.Grab a snack and get comfy because this is a big read and your in for a treat if you wish to continue Please note that if you feature on this list I implore you to open your disc tray and break your copy of UT3 immediately. If you feel the need to defend yourself and argue that you shouldnt be on this list, dont. For this will only further prove that you deserve to be on this list and also being on this list in a lot of ways is an honor and you should be thankful that although you have no skill or anything to show for all the time spent on this game, you can still hold your head up high because you truly have become legends in the sparse UT3 360 community and I think I can speak for the rest of the community that you will never be forgotten. Thank you.

Alright now to the list

#5 (FL)AcK BEAST (Dueler)- AcK BEAST although is not the same breed of noob as the other four on this list for he actually is pretty good at the game. However he still belongs here due to his desperate exploitative game behaviour and hilarious quibs. AcK Beast if you did'nt know is an African American supposedly stationed in Japan and has the worst host on UT3 period. But persists to host(often on "Survivor" scrub) even though he know he is nearly impossible to hit nevermind beat on his host especially because whenever he is in jeopardy of losing a battle or the shield belt he pulls out the flak or another equally homo host weapon to add to that he almost exclusively plays sentinel the biggest host map. I do say he is nearly impossible to beat because I have personally witnessed get his ass handed to him on his host on numerous occasions at which point he usually takes a couple month vacation in COD land. So hes a cheap player but what really put Ack BEAST over the edge is the hilarious things that comes out of this kids mouth. With quotes like "If you think about it, the Bio is the most skilled weapon." and "Host flak feels the same as off host." He also asks the same questions without fail everytime he joins my party which include "Whats, your sensitivity at." "Who do you think is better? Paw or Phantaci" (and other variations of the same question)
and "I think I've got worst, do you think I got worse." My response "No you've always sucked just when you play off host its easier to tell."

#4 the darbonator-(dueler) the darbonator although had a short run on the 360 has become legendary for those who crossed paths with him. I dont know a whole lot about him for I was rarely in his parties. What I do know is that he never played off host and solely used primary link to kill with (which he would disagree with). Like AcK BEAST he wasn't a terrible player just again a hilariously desperate one. If you sent him him a message calling him cheap for using that overpowered noob gun or told him in a party he would remain adamant that he used every weapon to get the kill on you. Which to a certain extent was true because he would miss with every weapon then give up and link gun you. The best part about the darbonator though was he never seemed to be able to win no matter how hard he tried "I do anything to win." The darbonator mysteriously went MIA after the release of Phantaci's first montage which he was featured in on numerous occasions. So if you here some one say you got "darbonated" it is a reference to the Link Legend himself.

#3 COLDGAZE-(CTF) One-Hundred and Fifty-Five Thousand deaths in CTF and counting (yes that is three zeros after 155) first in the world on the CTF leaderboards has never stopped playing in nearly 4 years and still doesnt not know how to wall jump or use any weapon other than flak and bio. He is the least skilled player I have ever seen in any game getting a kill on him is a mere matter of pressing RT he does the rest. I have nothing against the guy personally but not putting him up on this list would be criminal. The kid has more translocator kills than shocks. The kid is terrible Nuff said.

#2 Diabolus Z- (1v1 DM, for known uneducated reasons) DIABOLUS Z, THE DIABETIC DESTROYER,THE UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF RAGE QUITTING. THE LEADER OF THE POWER RAGERS NAY AN ULTIMATE MEGA-RAGER-ZORD. If you dont know who Diabolus Z is you truly have missed out on the overall UT3 experience. If you want more info on him look up DEATH MACHINE's thread on him where you can see first hand some of his ragequit voice messages he has become so famous for. Basically Diabolus would host a 1/2 deathmatch most commonly on defiance. And as soon as you would start losing he would ragequit and say you were using cheat codes, super armor, were turning HIS auto aim completely off and was known to make false accusations as well as form alliances with players who were not his friend. He rarely joined parties just sent messages but I did have the chance to get him alone to try to get to the root his problems. He spilled his guts and his life story and his glory days on Unreal Championship (where there were apparently no modded xboxs) to me over the period of about 2 hrs. Deep down this guy is just a big helpless child you is crying out for respect and takes out his problems with the world out on players who are better than him at UT and life. Diabolus Z if your reading this grow up being a half blind diabetic satanist heavy metal tool who makes ridiculous boasts about never losing. I guess its impossible to lose if you never finish a game really big accomplishment.

I guess your probably wondering who on Gateways green earth could top the Host advantage Flak whore from Japan, the darbonator himself, the lowest skill player in UT history and the ultimate Power Rager? Well im sure this will not sure this will not surprise many of the dedicated UT players and Iamgaming members because this grown man is the definition of NOOB.

#1 UC SYZYGY UC-(CTF) I could literally go on all day about this guy he truly is the epitome of a bad player. UC SYZYGY UC as you probably all know is not good at the game at all although he has been playing for a solid 3 years. He almost always hosts and team stacks with his team of much higher skill cronies and still often manage to lose in pubs. On his host he is known to use nothing but the link and stinger witht he occasional flak. He is one of the worst dodgers in the game and is known to run into spawn rockets without fail (the only kid I ever got a single enemy monster kill on reflection) and has been known to get off the game conviently because hes tired or to play YU-GI-OH with his adult son. Now this alone would be all fine there are many players who play cheap like "Sizzle" (come on your a grown man not even snoop talks like that any more)but what really seperates SYZYGY from the other noobs is the amount of **** he talks which he can never back up. I think the kid is going for a world record for the most time spent and most irrelevant posts on a website which is pointless. He also is the biggest complainer in the history of gaming I mean talk about nerd rage. If any of you have you have been in his parties you know what im talking about. But of course when your in his parties he's all buddy buddy with you but when you gone he's SCREAMING GOD DAMN SPAM MONKEY SUNNAVA FRYING PAN SANDWICH! Its also mentionable that he owns a PS3 but refuses to go play on dedicated host because in doing so he himself gets to see truly how bad he is when people arent lagging on his host and he cant exploit it. UC SYZYGY UC because I know you will read this at one point I want you to know that we love you deep down and the advice to break your UT3 disc does not apply to you for without you people on ut3 would simply have nothing to talk about and soon players would become bored raping noobs who know they are bad and take the loss like grown men. Dont stop raging you have touched the hearts of so many and have truly entertain myself and the rest of the ctf community with your hilarious antics thank you.

Im sorry if there are any typos but because this is such a long post I did not want to re read this epic piece. And if any of you readers think I have missed someone or would like to add a player from the PS3 I encourage you as long as you give a description why they are so bad on this post we back up what we say (...SYZYGY) and as long as you dont disagree with my claim that SYZYGY is biggest NOOB because he is.And if SYZYGY wants to prove me wrong he will hop on a duel server where I or another lucky player will crush him so he can post how duel is for noobs LOL. Anyway thanks for reading this overly long post tell your friends and keep pwning my friends whatever game you play

hahahahhaahah

Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:36pm
lmfao DeadAim is biggest online PU'SSY I ever interacted with online :)

He will never play on his own psn!
He has always hid behind qm team mates!
He try's to talk like a getto badass on here because he's a bi'tch in real life!
Ive never heard him named a good player yet he claims he's Mr Unreal! <lmao ppfffff
He got totally owned in a flame war by BuzzinFrog and then slobbered all over Buzzin's nuts try'n to be cool with him!

I nominate DeadAim for Biggest *Noob and Pu'ssy* of Unreal and all of online for that matter. GO DeadAim

The boy with all the issues
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:40pm
lolololol
I WONDER WHO THIS IS!!!  lmfao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

lolololol
I WONDER WHO THIS IS!!!  lmfao

Whoever he is, I admire his narative talent and his sense of humour Big smile
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:17pm
BumRush got hammered 3 times while he had my flag on a dedicated ps3 in one game a week ago.. one was a deny lmao i guess all noobs can do that to Bum? :) Even if its Bum or Weezy that took the time to post all that silly sh1t? Deadaim is the real clown! He just really is a straight up fk'n pathetic dipsh1t.I have more fun kill'n the "GREAT PLAYERS" in qm then anyone else! DeadAim is exclulded because he isn't great! nothing in ut3 like taunting qm players after killing them while there stacked like duelers! There currently the 2nd best allround clan in ut3 behind Devil ofcourse :) < go ahead and try to prove that wrong qm. Phantasi is as good as it gets in ut3 and in real life! he's always excluded from my remarks! I'm guessing this is because late last night Bum switched teams in vctf.. after the game someone said you lose losers.. It sounded like Bum.. so i said me and Seif will 2v2 you guys and you'll get wrecked.. normal trash talk but someone must of got all Butthurt? :) Its all good though.. Just gotta check those ego's when you join a server.

Sheen in 240p View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sheen in 240p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:32pm
Good lord I literally left this post for less than an hour and Syzygy has two comments on it which nearly violate all the reasonably simple terms of this post. Which include defending oneself (projection) who is on the list, nominating someone worse than Syzygy (you)and by proving himself that he is not a noob in an improper way. Its called reading comprehension look it up before you impulse post again(and you will)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:53pm

Good lord I literally left this post for less than an hour and Syzygy has two comments on it which nearly violate all the reasonably simple terms of this post. Which include defending oneself (projection) who is on the list, nominating someone worse than Syzygy (you)and by proving himself that he is not a noob in an improper way. Its called reading comprehension look it up before you impulse post again(and you will)

I don't play by your rules or your feble logic kid.. I make my own rules.. see i support this site by being active on it.. you have trashed this site and all the people on it.. its all about attention to you.. your clearly disallusioned.. probably missed your meds this morning and thought you'd grab some attention on here.. you've tried to shine the spot light on me thinking you'd seem bigger yet your still very small? guess it don't work like that homie.. you did put a lot of thought and effort into it though.. biggest bunch of stupid sh1t ive ever seen on this site thus far.. im sure some will get a laugh.. one thing though.. leave my fk'n son out of it!!! He's not on this site!!! thats lowlife sh1t and i don't find it funny!!! same lowlife type sh1t that Tuna has posted.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:53pm
Devil v qM on an EU host... never ever happen though.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Devil vs qm all mode on US and EU host will never happen either! Devil ain't sceered though :) qm doesn't ever use DeadAim anyway lmao
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sheen in 240p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I don't play by your rules or your feble logic kid.. I make my own rules.. see i support this site by being active on it.. you have trashed this site and all the people on it.. its all about attention to you.. your clearly disallusioned.. probably missed your meds this morning and thought you'd grab some attention on here.. you've tried to shine the spot light on me thinking you'd seem bigger yet your still very small? guess it don't work like that homie.. you did put a lot of thought and effort into it though.. biggest bunch of stupid sh1t ive ever seen on this site thus far.. im sure some will get a laugh.. one thing though.. leave my fk'n son out of it!!! He's not on this site!!! thats lowlife sh1t and i don't find it funny!!! same lowlife type sh1t that Tuna has posted.

LMAO Your right "homie" "It's all about attention to me" thats why I posted this on a anonymous account so people wouldnt know who is posting it. Really what this post was meant to do was to bring attention to you and any others on the list. If you havent figured that out yet. And I would say I gave you a fair shot at avoiding that attention the others most likely wont post on this because it defending oneselves against attacks immediately shows that you believe that there is some proof behind the statement. For example if I were to call you fat and I had zero proof to back it up. If you werent self conscious about your weight you would most likely just laugh shrugg it off and think the person saying it was a little slow. But if you were concerned about your weight you might use some sort of Freudian defense mechanism such as projection, overcompensation, and displacement like you do all the time to try and falsify my statements which immediatly makes my statements appear true even if they are not. Do you follow? So spare yourself the embarrassment of posting again on this thread because everytime you do you simply further prove my point. By the way meds are for old people who play still play YU-GI-OH (you seem a little mad that I know your little secret, there's valium for that) Have good day sizzle
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:13pm

lmfao DeadAim is biggest online PU'SSY I ever interacted with online :)

He will never play on his own psn!
He has always hid behind qm team mates!
He try's to talk like a getto badass on here because he's a bi'tch in real life!
Ive never heard him named a good player yet he claims he's Mr Unreal! <lmao ppfffff
He got totally owned in a flame war by BuzzinFrog and then slobbered all over Buzzin's nuts try'n to be cool with him!

I nominate DeadAim for Biggest *Noob and Pu'ssy* of Unreal and all of online for that matter. GO DeadAim

The boy with all the issues
serious sizzle just went hammer 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:21pm
Ive defended myself? Naw ive just trashed you DeadAim! Your sorry ass just wants to read your own sh1t in to seem like your clever.. Im just giving you a little more attention so your retarded thread don't die instantly.. and I havn't had a chance lately to fk anyone up on here. I'll destroy your lame ass in vctf! Your a fk'n cap waiting to happen in vctf!

I'll just let Phantasi stand in for me in duel :) Any takers? Mikey? Anyone?

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:27pm
You sure this is Deadaim? Doesn't seem like him to me.

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:31pm
I'm 100% sure this isn't Deadaim   XD!!!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:35pm
so who else could possibly think sigs is a noob? :ooooooo 
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sheen in 240p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:37pm

Ive defended myself? Naw ive just trashed you DeadAim! Your sorry ass just wants to read your own sh1t in to seem like your clever.. Im just giving you a little more attention so your retarded thread don't die instantly.. and I havn't had a chance lately to fk anyone up on here. I'll destroy your lame ass in vctf! Your a fk'n cap waiting to happen in vctf! I'll just let Phantasi stand in for me in duel :) Any takers? Mikey? Anyone?   

My god "Ive defended myself? Naw ive just trashed you DeadAim!" THAT IS WHAT PROJECTION IS YOU RATARD. I thought I went over it very clearly. I know you only made it to grade 4 so ill explain it to you as simple as I can Projection is a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or actions. By the way you might "seem like your clever." but this is not Dead aim and I doubt you could beat him even if he hasnt play this game in awhile. BTW having someone stand in for you in a duel is a cowards move. Especially when the guy supposedly going to stand in for you isnt in anyway your friend. Just because people are nice to you doesnt mean they are your buds I dont think there is a player who you think is your bud who hasnt talked behind your back. You are the sole member two clans on two consoles with no people in them and your not even the captain of those teams. I am glad you took down your xbox bio boasting that you were a part of a team that included the best players(oOPS)smell the roses 99% of UT3 thinks your a joke and will overwhelmingly agree with this post.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 5:24pm
i wonder if anyone is going to add ps3 players?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 5:59pm

actually that has happened a few times i heard, 2v2 or a 3v3 i think.... devil won on EU
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:02pm
this is an enjoyable read.. but stupid nonetheless...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

this is an enjoyable read.. but stupid nonetheless...

Agreed.  I think it's going to get even better real soon.
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:30pm

actually that has happened a few times i heard, 2v2 or a 3v3 i think.... devil won on EU

Yeah. I was there when it happened. It was Associate and Terror vs BuM and Phantaci. Devil won on EU. This was when I just came back to UT3 from a year break. I was suprised to see how much Associate and Terror improved. It was more of a PUG than a clan match, though.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by doom5day

Yeah. I was there when it happened. It was Associate and Terror vs BuM and Phantaci. Devil won on EU. This was when I just came back to UT3 from a year break. I was suprised to see how much Associate and Terror improved. It was more of a PUG than a clan match, though.

I'm not really surprised by that outcome. Devil have great players on foot, imagine qM would win vehicle modes on any host but on foot I think Devil have the edge on EU.

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:37pm

Lol Siz is getting so mad! I joke he's still sucks though :) thats no joke. SERIOUS SYZYGY  FTL! lol

edit. p.s. f*** you danjel for never adding me
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

i wonder if anyone is going to add ps3 players?

you would be the first one named, if they added PS3 LMAO

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>