| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dear ReMiX of GOW..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear ReMiX of GOW..
    Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Thank you, I was starting to miss all the tough talk.

I run this mother f***ing ****. You pussies dont have **** on me. i will **** all u stupid c*** suckers. Come see me 1v1 warfare anytime. except monday thru saterday and only between 4pm-5pm est time on sundays. o and i have to host. o and u have to play blind folded. even tho i know no one will step to me cause im f***ing beast.

there got it started for ya ha
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 4:40pm
lo milly u sound like strider
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 5:01pm
Milly, you need to learn how to let go.  Just express yourself.  LMAO.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 5:05pm
Sometimes Aqua expresses himself a little to much..... NukeDead

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Milly

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by JPINATOR

The only times I see you in warfare is when you're sniping from a distance and hiding.. it doesn't take much skill to pluck people off so you may think you're getting these awesome kills on me, but **** anyone can do that.. even strider loves doing that!
List of people I encounter in Warfare who only snipe and hide:Mikey (JP quote tells it all which I agree)TX2k7 (He loves to camp at the center of Downtown, Floodgate & Powersurge.)TunaFish (Just kill people. Doesn't help his team.)Milly27 (He used to snipe when he started playing warfare, but not sure he still do.)

sorry buddy but u must have me confused with someone else and shame on you JP for even thinking thats how i would play war.... disappointed.

Well, I remember seeing this person named Archangel_Milly. Im not sure its you, but that person gets on my nerves by posting different spots sniping left and right. He's no way near TX2k7 level when it comes to sniping tho.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Sometimes Aqua expresses himself a little to much..... NukeDead

LMAO - if I don't get it out... I'll explode or have a heart attack.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:45pm

The only times I see you in warfare is when you're sniping from a distance and hiding.. it doesn't take much skill to pluck people off so you may think you're getting these awesome kills on me, but **** anyone can do that.. even strider loves doing that!
List of people I encounter in Warfare who only snipe and hide:Mikey (JP quote tells it all which I agree)TX2k7 (He loves to camp at the center of Downtown, Floodgate & Powersurge.)TunaFish (Just kill people. Doesn't help his team.)Milly27 (He used to snipe when he started playing warfare, but not sure he still do.)

sorry buddy but u must have me confused with someone else and shame on you JP for even thinking thats how i would play war.... disappointed.

Well, I remember seeing this person named Archangel_Milly. Im not sure its you, but that person gets on my nerves by posting different spots sniping left and right. He's no way near TX2k7 level when it comes to sniping tho.

Dont think that part was needed ya big jerk lol 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 11:16pm
None at all
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 1:12am

How long ago was this? good lord!!! I've known milly for a long ass time, I know how he plays.. and I've never seen him camp snipe, plus he already said it wasn't him you were talking about so I'm going to say you have the name confused... and that last sentence was kinda uncalled for oneman!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:52am

I have an idea of who you might have me confused with. I know for a fact its not me, cause one camping in warfare is not how you play the mode. Two i would get to bored sitting there, i dont even like to sit with the orb locking a node. Third i would get laughed at for sucking so bad at it. So the last comment doesnt bother me cause like i said it wasnt me.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:54am
Snipe camping in warfare is the only way to go.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:23am

I have an idea of who you might have me confused with. I know for a fact its not me, cause one camping in warfare is not how you play the mode. Two i would get to bored sitting there, i dont even like to sit with the orb locking a node. Third i would get laughed at for sucking so bad at it. So the last comment doesnt bother me cause like i said it wasnt me.

Thank you Milly for correcting me.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:38am

How long ago was this? good lord!!! I've known milly for a long ass time, I know how he plays.. and I've never seen him camp snipe, plus he already said it wasn't him you were talking about so I'm going to say you have the name confused... and that last sentence was kinda uncalled for oneman!

So you said I can't say TX is a superior sniper who loves to knock people heads off their shoulders? It's a compliment, not degrading him. I never said anything bad about TX. If I did, highlight my quote.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 10:02am
Originally posted by QwEsT

Snipe camping in warfare is the only way to go.

Don't let JP hear you say that. You might get banned from the forum for life.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 11:26am
noo no no Milly.. you see that he used the emoticon face with the tongue sticking out, that means he's joking.. cause no one would be that dumb to think that snipe camping is accepted in Warfare... LOL!!

Oh and anyone in AR or DOD.. let us know if you want your thread back
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 11:35am
yea cause yous are ruining the tough talk i started back up for dod.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 1:23pm

noo no no Milly.. you see that he used the emoticon face with the tongue sticking out, that means he's joking.. cause no one would be that dumb to think that snipe camping is accepted in Warfare... LOL!! Oh and anyone in AR or DOD.. let us know if you want your thread back
I'm kind of kidding. I camp sometimes w/ the sniper. I either use the sniper or shock rifle in Warfare. Sniper> Flak + Link Spam.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 2:59pm
lol, I know qwest! :P
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 10:11pm
i MAKE u accept my snipe camping in warfare JP by taking away ur guys ability to speak...wat with his head rolling on the ground n all ;)

hehehe does enjoying the unhappy reactions of my victims make me a dirty bastard? lol
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 6:54am
Originally posted by TX2k7

hehehe does enjoying the unhappy reactions of my victims make me a dirty bastard? lol

Yes.  Sniping and hammering people into oblivion is a horrible way to go through life.
-- Thomas Jefferson
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

i MAKE u accept my snipe camping in warfare JP by taking away ur guys ability to speak...wat with his head rolling on the ground n all ;)

annnnnnnd thats why everyone dislikes playing with you in Downtown, glad you enjoy the feeling of being unwanted TX LOL!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 2:18pm
hehe its funny 2 years of playing warfare n beastn it up n no 1 says a thing but in the 1st week of me sniping i get labeled camper haha noobs
and aqua the hammers on u will always b most memorable lol
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 1:33am
"beastn it up" HA! when was this?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 5:18am
long b4, during and after ckc (not the new cKc or wtf ever) beat iAM in warfare
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 12:00pm
Oh that clan you left? besides, I thought Warfare was a team game, maybe you should give props to your team for beating us instead of just yourself.

Not only that, I don't even know WHAT you do in Warfare, every time I see you playing in Pubs you snipe and goof off and really not helping the team to its full potential. Then again I haven't played a warfare clan battle along side of you, so you could be helping.. don't really know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>