| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dear ReMiX of GOW..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear ReMiX of GOW..
    Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 2:25am
Dear AR and GOW:

Let me watch lol ;)
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 7:55am
Originally posted by ax412

Dear AR and GOW:

Let me watch lol ;)

Only if you give me those headphones your girl bought you?Approve
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 7:56am

Dear AR and GOW:Let me watch lol ;)
livestream :) Time to place the votes on who is gonna win
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 9:41am
damn i come back to this site today and damn i guess my comments set the site on fire **** im guessin almost the whole AR clan showed up to bad mouth me. Damn anyway dod Sundays are the best days for everyone in the clan we just need to pick a date and time so let me guess ur roster
Dod
Warhore
Ghostofalucard
Jibba
Deth right hand
Arkos maybe
Kris
Maybe j river or whoever u got that plays warfare
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 12:17pm
next time challenge iAM so I can play lol :[
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Zellot

damn i come back to this site today and damn i guess my comments set the site on fire **** im guessin almost the whole AR clan showed up to bad mouth me. Damn anyway dod Sundays are the best days for everyone in the clan we just need to pick a date and time so let me guess ur roster Dod Warhore Ghostofalucard Jibba Deth right hand Arkos maybe Kris Maybe j river or whoever u got that plays warfare

I didnt bad mouth you, Just called you on your bull$h!t..Well add AR_Do_Or_Die 2 pSn so we can chat about details.
You forgot about Sillyy, Cbizzy, Qwest, King & BioBalls..I'll save the suprise of who plays till the match.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

damn i come back to this site today and damn i guess my comments set the site on fire **** im guessin almost the whole AR clan showed up to bad mouth me. Damn anyway dod Sundays are the best days for everyone in the clan we just need to pick a date and time so let me guess ur roster Dod Warhore Ghostofalucard Jibba Deth right hand Arkos maybe Kris Maybe j river or whoever u got that plays warfare
I didnt bad mouth you, Just called you on your bull$h!t..Well add AR_Do_Or_Die 2 pSn so we can chat about details.You forgot about Sillyy, Cbizzy, Qwest, King & BioBalls..I'll save the suprise of who plays till the match.

Damn DoD! You gonna use that squad!? Sh*t, I need to practice like no tomorrow!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I didnt bad mouth you, Just called you on your bull$h!t..Well add AR_Do_Or_Die 2 pSn so we can chat about details.You forgot about Sillyy, Cbizzy, Qwest, King & BioBalls..I'll save the suprise of who plays till the match.

As of this moment i dont know who will be in the starting 5 or 6...I have about 10 to choose from..
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 4:57pm

I didnt bad mouth you, Just called you on your bull$h!t..Well add AR_Do_Or_Die 2 pSn so we can chat about details.
You forgot about Sillyy, Cbizzy, Qwest, King & BioBalls..I'll save the suprise of who plays till the match.
yeah you probably didn't bad mouth me cause i didn't say you were sucking someones d*** to be cool, but anyway i don't want to start **** again. but i'll add you later, and why save the list it aint gonna be nothing special i already know how all you guys play, the only person i don't know is bioballs i never heard of him.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

As of this moment i dont know who will be in the starting 5 or 6...I have about 10 to choose from..
ok nvm on my list comment in the other post
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Dear AR and GOW:

Let me watch lol ;)

Only if you give me those headphones your girl bought you?Approve
LOL no can do
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:11pm

yeah you probably didn't bad mouth me cause i didn't say you were sucking someones d*** to be cool, but anyway i don't want to start **** again. but i'll add you later, and why save the list it aint gonna be nothing special i already know how all you guys play, the only person i don't know is bioballs i never heard of him.
Double post, My bad.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:19pm

[QUOTE=Zellot] damn i come back to this site today and damn i guess my comments set the site on fire **** im guessin almost the whole AR clan showed up to bad mouth me. Damn anyway dod Sundays are the best days for everyone in the clan we just need to pick a date and time so let me guess ur roster Dod Warhore Ghostofalucard Jibba Deth right hand Arkos maybe Kris Maybe j river or whoever u got that plays warfare
Well that & it didnt make alot of sense...Do you know ways you can suck c()ck through a website or ps3? If so you're going 2 be a rich man someday.You're right our line-up will be nothing special..Just rusty players who havent played much Warfare together. I just hope we win a map against some og's of Warfare. Ppl knew how we played in VCTF & how did that work out for em?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:21pm

Dear AR and GOW:Let me watch lol ;)
Not after i softened ppl up & you finished off da kills in VCTF today! Lol
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:24pm
Hope everyone can get along after
The match, no hard feelings for winners or losers
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by env_1ner

Hope everyone can get along after The match, no hard feelings for winners or losers

Lol, What are you talking about? We all get along now, We just have a special way of showing it..
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:46pm
I don't know what is trying to be proven by this.  I have no desire to take this game seriously anymore... those days are long gone.  I have played this game 3 times in like 6 months.  2 of which were clan battles,  with no practice ever with my clan mates.  So, win, or lose, doesn't matter, just have fun.

And act like a damn adult, and leave the hate speech, and egotistical rants, and woman hate the hell out of it.

NOT COOL
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:49pm
Exactly, Enjoy a great game while there's still ppl playing it...Look foward to the match.
Gonna go practice now for this by playing some Black Ops.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 5:57pm

ok good to know, and ppl think they know how i play but i have 2 other alt accounts and i play different under each one of them, but we'll see.

Deth_Right_Hand View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deth_Right_Hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:02pm
Uh Oh! Two alts with two different playing styles?! Oh no, we're really in for it now!!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:03pm

Exactly, Enjoy a great game while there's still ppl playing it...Look foward to the match.
Gonna go practice now for this by playing some Black Ops.
and i'm gonna play some crysis
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:08pm
Im gonna play some duel.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Deth_Right_Hand

Uh Oh! Two alts with two different playing styles?! Oh no, we're really in for it now!!!
lol yo deth i like how you were just hangin around on the site so you can say something to something i write yo really relax bro, and that was to say don't expect me to be where u think i usually am just like DOD said don't think you know us.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:14pm
Killinugood this no diffrent than the GOW vs TWC banter we had back in the day. But the diffrence this gow has been callin people out talkin smack to a bunch of us who have not been around for a minute. But IMll admit the use of gow has pissed me off a little. That was the first clan I was in and the one I had put those effort into. I believe Zellot has overstepped his bounds by recruiting randoms and call them GOW. #o I basically have a personal goal in this match.  As far as the thrash talkin goes we'll see who can back it up
Deth_Right_Hand View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deth_Right_Hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by Deth_Right_Hand

lol yo deth i like how you were just hangin around on the site so you can say something to something i write yo really relax bro, and that was to say don't expect me to be where u think i usually am just like DOD said don't think you know us.
Damn u just got me all figured out dont ya? Nobody cares where ur gunna be or wat ur gunna b doin. I dont  believe anybody really looks at u as much of a threat to be worried about... Least from wat i remember u was jus another mediocre fill in, buddy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>