FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"qM" 4v4 or 5v5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "qM" 4v4 or 5v5
    Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 9:27pm
Yeaaaaaaaah we on right now so if you feel like playing get on and message us.

me trendy, bum hel, and worm :)

ctf or tdm. maybe vctf if we feel like it. and warfare on any map where u cant shoot the core across the map Wink

i guess that makes us the best active clan again Ouch
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 9:37pm
is the few hours special you guys have going on or can it be tomorrow or Wednesday? :D
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 9:46pm
next available date for me is thursday
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 11:59pm
what was Trendy's psn?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 5:54am
TDM and Warfare (or CTF) against DEVIL thursday or friday? 
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:29am
NbK will play you on thursday CTF only on NbK server. if you have a U.S dedicated server we will also play you on that but seen as you are all so good at the game im sure you can put up with lag like me, drokun and xerxes did playing against qM all those times. best out of 5.

Team NbK:
NbK_-NocTuRnuS-
NbK_Drokun
NbK_-Colossus-
Eth3lium_is_NbK
NbK_Pain

we will play any maps, This will not be an easy match for you I can assure you of that.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 11:44am
Me personally I am not playing on a EU server unless we alternate between a dallas server.
It doesnt make sense for me to ping the same as 75% of EU people on a NYC server and then have to play with horrendous ping on EU.
If paw was here qM could play you guys without me. I can handle tdm/duel on a EU server but the other modes are retarded.
If were available devil i'll see what we can do. If you guys are willing to play on a texas/ (MAYBE chicago server)
I'll have to find out though.  And drokun has 130 ping cs ;)

@ sizzle trendy didnt get on last night.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 11:45am
Originally posted by ax412

next available date for me is thursday

tuesday (today) is fine just not wed.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 12:08pm

And drokun has 130 ping cs ;)

112-120 on most eastcoast ones
Do I have to embarass myself against them again? :/ I'm not playing that good lol

Also, tdm on that ping sounds tricky
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

NbK will play you on thursday CTF only on NbK server. if you have a U.S dedicated server we will also play you on that but seen as you are all so good at the game im sure you can put up with lag like me, drokun and xerxes did playing against qM all those times. best out of 5.

Team NbK:
NbK_-NocTuRnuS-
NbK_Drokun
NbK_-Colossus-
Eth3lium_is_NbK
NbK_Pain

we will play any maps, This will not be an easy match for you I can assure you of that.

Damn right it wont be easy match on some laggy as server. Lol I aint playing EU server only games.
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 12:14pm
qM is spread out across the united states so you will then understand why we even complain about GARBAGE nyc servers.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:13pm
Try asking rico for server?
Unless our team insists on Eu.. Then you'll want another one
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Team NbK:
NbK_-NocTuRnuS-
NbK_Drokun
NbK_-Colossus-
Eth3lium_is_NbK
NbK_Pain

Damn right it wont be easy match on some laggy as server. Lol I aint playing EU server only games.

like I said we can play EU and U.S servers, re-read my first post. Bumrush these are your own words " I play well on any server". you said that a few days ago so whats your problem.

are you guys scared??? I will play you guys on any server I dont care about lag Im use to it, I would have thought you guys would have been willing to play an EU server but seems you are to scared of losing which you most likely would
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:30pm
also Im pretty sure qM have never played a CTF clan match on an EU server, why dont you just man up, if you are all as good as you say then do it.

NbK challenge you to a CTF clan match on our EU server and we will happily play on a U.S server. if you dont accept I say you cannot claim to be the best coz you are all puss.ys if you dont. I have respect for qM and get along with most of you but if you run away like cowards then you have lost my respect not that I think you will care at all but you should stop writing cheque's you cant cash.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:41pm
lost your respect darn that sucks. we'll let you know.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Try asking rico for server? Unless our team insists on Eu.. Then you'll want another one

good idea best /5 on NbK and Rico server
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:56pm
im not playing on rico's server. ill play on wopr's iam server or bain's if either one of them says ok.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 3:03pm
kijnjbhbjhbhbjhb
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 3:14pm
gygygyyggggccc changed posts
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 4:46pm
I don't quite care though. We can do both hosts can we? Best out of 3 on both US and EU hosts. Doesn't matter on which host we play. We leg anyway so..

Plus u qM guys are prob used to handle leg aren't u? On the pugs today, sum qM guys had above 100 ping on an US host.
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 5:23pm
CS even if they did lose or refuse to play, they don't have their full qM line-up. They're lacking Paw, most vicious killer.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

CS even if they did lose or refuse to play, they don't have their full qM line-up. They're lacking Paw, most vicious killer.

its still a very visious line up
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 5:26pm
people always challenge us when we are "rusty" or missing paw.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 5:30pm

i wish u did have paw more of a challenge
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:01pm

i wish u did have paw more of a challenge

Whoohoooo!
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>