FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R vs iAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R vs iAM
    Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Let's keep this a GOW vs A-R thread. If anyone wants a piece of either of those two clans then start your own thread elsewhere.
lol yo A-R you DOD d*** suckers why don't you face iAM  or are you f***ing b****es like RJD3. i know i know you're scared come on meet us in the trenches and well have you face down with a iAM pole stuck up ur ass. now i thought i could make that warhore quote sound cool but it still sounds gay.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:51pm
Didnt iAm just lose to an Eu team on an American host? Yum, What a challenge.. I guess they didnt have their best line-up?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:55pm
what mode was this and when
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:55pm
3 Years ago & VCTF.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:57pm
so how the hell do u use the word "just lost" if it was 3 years ago o.O 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:58pm
It's called sarcasm. Ask your buddies about the details.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:07pm

dude that was bad sarcasm

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Let's keep this a GOW vs A-R thread. If anyone wants a piece of either of those two clans then start your own thread elsewhere.
lol yo A-R you DOD d*** suckers why don't you face iAM  or are you f***ing b****es like RJD3. i know i know you're scared come on meet us in the trenches and well have you face down with a iAM pole stuck up ur ass. now i thought i could make that warhore quote sound cool but it still sounds gay.
LOLOL!!!!!

@DOD 3years ago? i and some others wasnt here with that match and that match doesnt have nothing to do with this one.

Yo Zellot these guys are not going to go all the way ha...nice post thoLOL
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

LOLOL!!!!!

@DOD 3years ago? i and some others wasnt here with that match and that match doesnt have nothing to do with this one.

Well that's not my problem now is it?   It gets old after 3 or 4 years.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:25pm
hold up i don't think iam has been around for 3yrs where two fase or aqua lets ask them
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

LOLOL!!!!!

lol i told you Zellot, you made a good post. DOD you want to face GOW but not iAM huh? and not qM right? lol its cool..."it gets old" BAHAHAHAHA!!!LOL who else could beat you guys

well Zellot it looks like you guys are the only team that AR thinks they can beat, prove them wrongWink
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:37pm
yes sir
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:38pm
lol i like how your B!tch a$$ tries to call me out lol who the h3ll are you? sorry i dont play this dead a$$ game im tooo busy playing call of duty against real competition. and trust me i have been raping the members of iam since it was SMP ask the deadman prodigy lol i have proven enough time in and time out against you guys, you lost the first time get over i. feh you never make a difference in any game quit being c0cky your not good you never were and you never will be unless you two wanna get on COD and play a real game i suggest you shut your F|_|ckin mouths
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:39pm
yo feht remember you have to piss the whole clan off to get a match from them, like i did
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

lol i like how your B!tch a$$ tries to call me out lol who the h3ll are you? sorry i dont play this dead a$$ game im tooo busy playing call of duty against real competition. and trust me i have been raping the members of iam since it was SMP ask the deadman prodigy lol i have proven enough time in and time out against you guys, you lost the first time get over i. feh you never make a difference in any game quit being c0cky your not good you never were and you never will be unless you two wanna get on COD and play a real game i suggest you shut your F|_|ckin mouths
BAHAHAHAHA!!!! ive whooped AR in pubs(the only place ive seen you at) and won with hat tricks! are you joking? do i have to start taking pics like tripox? lol you guys got ****d by one player with 4 or 5 AR guys on the other team. dawg ive ra ped you soooooo many times that i came to know that YOU SUCK lol your not a good runner, defender, car runner, killer, or anything. lol your such a clown LOL

just stop man ca i never played AR with iAM so your wrong and you not better than non of are players.

lol you guys are weak execpt for like 1 or 2 players

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:54pm

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! ive whooped AR in pubs(the only place ive seen you at) and won with hat tricks! are you joking? do i have to start taking pics like tripox? lol you guys got ****d by one player with 4 or 5 AR guys on the other team. dawg ive ra ped you soooooo many times that i came to know that YOU SUCK lol your not a good runner, defender, car runner, killer, or anything. lol your such a clown LOL

just stop man ca i never played AR with iAM so your wrong and you not better than non of are players.

lol now you know thats a lie because 4 or 5 A-R guys dont play ut33 dumba$$
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

LOLOL!!!!!

More like 2 years to me.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 8:11pm

ive whooped AR in pubs

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 8:16pm

lol now you know thats a lie because 4 or 5 A-R guys dont play ut33 dumba$$
yes they do dumba$$ Tripox even has a pic of it posted around this site. you guys team stack on one person and you guys get your tails handed to. you suck man and your team got whooped by ppl in pubs while they had the upper team ha you guys are clowns really. everyone that knows us know that we would win in a clan match Vs AR and qM would be yall too in vctf
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

ive whooped AR in pubs

if they give me a clan match then ill change that to clan matches..its dat easy lol
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:05pm
lol get off our C0cks already your garbage everybody agrees dude nobody f|_|ckin likes you your the joke of ut3 you suck your garbage you havent beaten anybody idk where you get your stories from but they are not true. you have one flag run you get killed all the time you suck at this game. and also this game is dead but you want a match get about 3 other ppl get on mw2 and we will qs thats what i play if you dont want that keep my name out of your dirty little mouth you pathetic B1tch
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:12pm
i <3 it when on this site F agtalatee talks tough, but in game he's quiet cuz he's sucking d1ck.
oh & apparently you dont remember ckc_aZuR1t3FLaMe or KoZ_ReV3LaTioN when i whooped ur @ss in duels 10-0 every time. so get the f u c k out of here.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:18pm
lol i forgot about that sh1t lol your right qwest he does start sucking c0ck in game lol good looking out bro
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:19pm

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

ive whooped AR in <FONT size=7 ="Apple-style-span">pubs
if they give me a clan match then ill change that to clan matches..its dat easy lol

Well go back in time & set up a match with me when we were fully active in UT3, Simple.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:49pm

l im tooo busy playing call of duty against real competition

lol
If you guys play, find someone to live stream please Big smile
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>