FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R vs iAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R vs iAM
    Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

l im tooo busy playing call of duty against real competition

lol
If you guys play, find someone to live stream please Big smile

Will you be able to find time to get away from killing zombies on CoD? Or did you finally realize that its boring???? lol :) jk

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

i <3 it when on this site F agtalatee talks tough, but in game he's quiet cuz he's sucking d1ck.
oh & apparently you dont remember ckc_aZuR1t3FLaMe or KoZ_ReV3LaTioN when i whooped ur @ss in duels 10-0 every time. so get the f u c k out of here.
umm...Qwest4girls if i cant remember that happening so it must be when i 1st started this game 2 years!? damn dawg you are retarded lol. you killed me when i played for the 1st few weeks or mouths...good jobClap  

the last time i faced you was (when i havent been playing and always played BOs) in SS where you and 4 or 5 other AR guys was there and i endend all you guys killing spreeds. dawg you didnt take me out even once and you was one of my whole killing spree lol. i know you remember that ca it happen last week.

you guys are like the black cats, where top dogs back in the day in vctf but now cant even do a pick up. i know your not going to face us ca you know whats up and if you "think" your better than me, face me in a match. lol you Qwest your a good player but your not good enough and RJ...your...well you just need to chill lol you not even a threatLOL

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

lol

Will you be able to find time to get away from killing zombies on CoD? Or did you finally realize that its boring???? lol :) jk
Yo bro you got to hop on those zombies, it starts getting fun when you get to around 20 and you got your perks and guns

you noob, did you make it pass lev 10Tongue
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

i <3 it when on this site F agtalatee talks tough, but in game he's quiet cuz he's sucking d1ck.
oh & apparently you dont remember ckc_aZuR1t3FLaMe or KoZ_ReV3LaTioN when i whooped ur @ss in duels 10-0 every time. so get the f u c k out of here.
umm...Qwest4girls if i cant remember that happening so it must be when i 1st started this game 2 years!? damn dawg you are retarded lol. you killed me when i played for the 1st few weeks or mouths...good jobClap  

the last time i faced you was (when i havent been playing and always played BOs) in SS where you and 4 or 5 other AR guys was there and i endend all you guys killing spreeds. dawg you didnt take me out even once and you was one of my whole killing spree lol. i know you remember that ca it happen last week.

you guys are like the black cats, where top dogs back in the day in vctf but now cant even do a pick up. i know your not going to face us ca you know whats up and if you "think" your better than me, face me in a match. lol you Qwest your a good player but your not good enough and RJ...your...well you just need to chill lol you not even a threatLOL

Id just like to say that i do that every weekend, next time you wanna insult my lil homie qwest you should rethink your strategy...

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:15pm

lol

Yo bro you got to hop on those zombies, it starts getting fun when you get to around 20 and you got your perks and guns

No it doesn't get fun, its still boring... i fall asleep. i like shooting other people, not dead ass zombies, 

And the blackcats arn't back, those are imitaters trying to be funny

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:16pm

lol

@Seph yeah dude haha im still addicted to it but don't worry I played a lot of ut3 today ;) its fun trying to kick the dudes ass in call of the dead but then he kills you instead XD
@Feh you're are the reason why we never made it past 10 f00l hahaha
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:16pm
congrats F agtalatee. u killed a person who has touched ut3 4 times in the past year congrats.
i'd whoop ur @ss in CoD & CRySiS 2 so when u have a better k/d then me in both of those games then u can use my name in ur post, otherwise stfu.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Id just like to say that i do that every weekend, next time you wanna insult my lil homie qwest you should rethink your strategy...
i got mines already, im just saying i remember when he had "looking for a girlfriend" under his name. it really wasnt an insult, i just found it funny how he put that on a gaming website.  
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:22pm

congrats F agtalatee. u killed a person who has touched ut3 4 times in the past year congrats.
i'd whoop ur @ss in CoD & CRySiS 2 so when u have a better k/d then me in both of those games then u can use my name in ur post, otherwise stfu.
DAWG IDC about COD or crysis 2 ca it takes no skill imo. we are in the ut3 section am i right? this is not COD or crysis so stop acting stupid lol

@Inhumane LOLOL!!! hey those zombies be using cheat codes! one hit and your dead give me a break lol ill get it next timeEmbarrassed
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:41pm
when ut3 has more than 60 ppl playing then u can holla F agtalatee
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:43pm
& i love that F agtalatee doesnt back up his playing ability in those games which are probably $hit. my k/d in CRySiS 2 is 3.27 & CoD is 3.67
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:54pm
LMAO - you pussies sound like you want a vctf clan match with A-R.

Well... No-  I tried to set up a match against the only other unbeaten team and we couldn't even pull that off.  Do you honestly think these guys will come back to bang a few clowns heads together?

Isn't it funny how so many people seem to have something to prove in a video game that can be had for $5 in the overstock bin at GameStop?  Everyone wants to be better than the old A-R line-up.  First a BlackCat comes back to tell us how much better they were than A-R and now the newest blood in iAM is spouting off about how much better they are than A-R was.

I'm sure you're making your clan boss and the old school players in your clan real proud.  Those guys were always respectful and never started sh1t with anyone.  They all had the complete respect of A-R because that is where our roots were and we had a friendly split.  As for you guys... who gives a sh1t what you think or how good you are at a video game?  I mean, besides you?

I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.  In the end, everyone wants to try to rewrite history and make some name for themselves among a bunch of strangers on the internet.  Weird stuff if you ask me.

If you want to do something impressive; go to school, get a degree, make something of yourselves, start a family and be more tomorrow than you are today.  People will respect that, not your mindless drivel on this website.

Besides, you guys are a little late considering it's common knowledge that we left the game months ago.  
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:56pm

@Inhumane LOLOL!!! hey those zombies be using cheat codes! one hit and your dead give me a break lol ill get it next timeEmbarrassed
Dude that was some bull****, we were doing good, had juggernaut and what ya know, i got hit once and just died lol yea next time
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:03pm
Well i think he's just tryin to get a match set up and seeing if you AR folk might want to throw the disc in for a few moments, been seein a few ar members play again and i know theres been some talk of some AR matches again so just be straight up with the kid, give him a match or not? If nothing else think of it this way, at least it'll shut him up.

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:06pm
feh so ur saying we only have one or two good players GET THE f*** OUT OF HERE!! you dont know what the f*** your talking about. end it right there so ur saying chris, arkos, cbizzy, silly, aqua, dod, derk etc... anyone of us could leave and make another team better plain and simple.u said u beat 4 or 5 of us by YOURSELF step up to the f***ing plate and play me arkos chris and bio vs you since u beat us by YOURSELF. way to show yourself as a team player. the reason why we dont play any more clans is because we r playing different games. some of us haven't played this game in months. btw feh who is there really left to play? warlord? war? devil? those r really the only active clans. I got no problem u backing up zellot since he ur clan member but dont go f***ing saying **** that u know u cant even f***ing back up.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:08pm
Well Seph, pissing in the well isn't the best way to get A-R to come out for a match.  I honestly doubt anyone will play vctf.  It's dead.  Some of our guys are trying to pull a warefare team together for a scrim and that's great.  More power to them.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:08pm

Well i think he's just tryin to get a match set up and seeing if you AR folk might want to throw the disc in for a few moments, been seein a few ar members play again and i know theres been some talk of some AR matches again so just be straight up with the kid, give him a match or not? If nothing else think of it this way, at least it'll shut him up.
he's going about it the wrong way tho
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:09pm
Fehtalatee your basing what you say off pubs man, how we play in a clan match is totally different. Second we played you 2 or three times when you were in dgrounds and you lost all those matches. In these so called pub games your playing A-R members that rarely touch the game, and are no where near their prime. I would know this since they are in my clan and i've been in the clan for some years so you need to drop that whole discussion. Then iam had their chance to play us in the vctf tourney and yall forfeited that match saying that you couldn't get benwa online, and at that point A-R was done with ut3. As far as Qm goes the only reason we didn't play them at that time was because it was dumb to play a team who had played every match in the tourney when we hadn't played one match because every team in our bracket was a no show or forfeited we were rusty it would not have made any sense. In my opinion the iam that you guys have now for vctf excluding all qm members are not as good as the team they had back in the day with TX2k7 and Ghost. They had great teamwork, and better communication but agin thats just my opinion.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

LMAO - you pussies sound like you want a vctf clan match with A-R.

Well... No-  I tried to set up a match against the only other unbeaten team and we couldn't even pull that off.  Do you honestly think these guys will come back to bang a few clowns heads together?

Isn't it funny how so many people seem to have something to prove in a video game that can be had for $5 in the overstock bin at GameStop?  Everyone wants to be better than the old A-R line-up.  First a BlackCat comes back to tell us how much better they were than A-R and now the newest blood in iAM is spouting off about how much better they are than A-R was.

I'm sure you're making your clan boss and the old school players in your clan real proud.  Those guys were always respectful and never started sh1t with anyone.  They all had the complete respect of A-R because that is where our roots were and we had a friendly split.  As for you guys... who gives a sh1t what you think or how good you are at a video game?  I mean, besides you?

I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.  In the end, everyone wants to try to rewrite history and make some name for themselves among a bunch of strangers on the internet.  Weird stuff if you ask me.

If you want to do something impressive; go to school, get a degree, make something of yourselves, start a family and be more tomorrow than you are today.  People will respect that, not your mindless drivel on this website.

Besides, you guys are a little late considering it's common knowledge that we left the game months ago.  
damnit Aqua!! i didnt want you to get in this ca you barely talk any shlt. these guys lost my respect and im tired of them talking trash. im not a trash talker even tho it seems like it now but all i want is a clan match and idc how yall view it(saying im trying to beat yall ca of your history anf blah blah blah!) but im just trying to have a GG with my clan mates and the motivation is the shlt your clan mates talk. ha it would be fun beating yall as in (Help,Arkos,Chris,Aqua,DoD,king) and not deal with your side kicks like RJ and the others(but hey a match is a match). lol sry for the strider momment but all im looking for is some GGs win or lose idc.

hey i am going to college but it doesnt hurt to have some fun on here before i goTongue

@Qwest you think im wrong prove me wrong Qwest other wise shut up and i still dont care about COD so stop posting your rates lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:12pm
Seemed to work for zellot, he pissed in the well and now theres talk of GOW vs AR lol. I'm just sayin i know DOD has been playin alot lately again, and chris, warhore... hell even seen rivers mouthy ass lol. He's tryin to talk trash to get a match so i thought i'd just try to help out with showing him how calming it down works too

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:13pm
hey I think everybody knows ut3 is dead so why don't we just play and stop b****ing about how old the game is and when it died..youre obv interested in any part of ut3 if you came to this site.. ut3 is like a driving a manual shift.. you never forget what to do but u may get rusty... get it together and LETS SEE DIS SHYT HAPPEN .. or stop talking shyzz
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

hey I think everybody knows ut3 is dead so why don't we just play and stop b****ing about how old the game is and when it died..youre obv interested in any part of ut3 if you came to this site.. ut3 is like a driving a manual shift.. you never forget what to do but u may get rusty... get it together and LETS SEE DIS SHYT HAPPEN .. or stop talking shyzz

Get out of here scrub, nobody cares what you have to say about it.

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:15pm

Seemed to work for zellot, he pissed in the well and now theres talk of GOW vs AR lol. I'm just sayin i know DOD has been playin alot lately again, and chris, warhore... hell even seen rivers mouthy ass lol. He's tryin to talk trash to get a match so i thought i'd just try to help out with showing him how calming it down works too
zellot been around a lot longer plus their r some "personal" reason too. chris has never really stop haha but remember this is just a warfare match which everyone is down to play in not vctf which he wants.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:17pm
Feh, I will stick up for A-R members just as fast as you stick up for your guys.

Bio is in A-R because he's a beast in every game he touches.  He's nobody's sidekick.  He earned his slot.  He was also #2 of all time on my friends list.  He's still there.

Qwest is in A-R because he is also a beast in every game he touches and earned his slot.

Beyond their gaming ability, these two young men are my friends and I'll stand by them when needed and will also smack them down as needed.  Any A-R member would do the same for and to me.

We never talk sh1t here unless provoked.  Then we come out of the woodwork...
-- Thomas Jefferson
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:19pm
Hey i wanted to play iam in a vctf match at one point too man. Then I accepted that it just wasn't gonna happen now its ur turn fehtalatee let it go maybe ut4.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>