Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R vs iAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R vs iAM
    Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Feh, I will stick up for A-R members just as fast as you stick up for your guys.

Bio is in A-R because he's a beast in every game he touches.  He's nobody's sidekick.  He earned his slot.  He was also #2 of all time on my friends list.  He's still there.

Qwest is in A-R because he is also a beast in every game he touches and earned his slot.

Beyond their gaming ability, these two young men are my friends and I'll stand by them when needed and will also smack them down as needed.  Any A-R member would do the same for and to me.

We never talk sh1t here unless provoked.  Then we come out of the woodwork...
ClapClapClapClap
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:28pm
King jibba...read my post and yall know how i am and you know what i think off yall...come on NOW! Kingy Nooby really? Jibbloskyy really? i have been in matches were i have caped so many flags and won a lot of games but i have gotten ownd a few times to. you guys are good i wont take that away from you but hey what ever gets me a match if yall didnt figure that out yet >_>
and King, your thinking of the DGround Feh Vs the iAM Feh, i lost in Dground against DEEP but won in iAM(GGs btw Deep, had one of my funniest matches with you guys). the game is dead but it doesnt take 100 ppl to have a good game right? we have this match and it might be the best match yall had in a long time or you can keep thinking about the old days or have those WWW momments...old iAM vs the new would be a good match but the thing is Hels and Phant was in both and Hels and Phant wasnt are line up if you check the roster for that tourney. when yall left everyone else did, we were ready to have that match, yall wasnt and thats a FACT! pull up the old thread if you want idc

when yall team stack in a pub and im there? im asking for a match lol yall can say no and all this bs but it doesnt hurt to try lol

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Hey i wanted to play iam in a vctf match at one point too man. Then I accepted that it just wasn't gonna happen now its ur turn fehtalatee let it go maybe ut4.
i dont want to and you know that KING!CryCry lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by BAIN

Let's keep this a GOW vs A-R thread. If anyone wants a piece of either of those two clans then start your own thread elsewhere.
lol yo A-R you DOD d*** suckers why don't you face iAM  or are you f***ing b****es like RJD3. i know i know you're scared come on meet us in the trenches and well have you face down with a iAM pole stuck up ur ass. now i thought i could make that warhore quote sound cool but it still sounds gay.
Sounds like GOW starting to shake in their boots....Whats matter you heard your uncle Derkie was scoring 100 or more points in every game he's played against some of ur b1tches hiding behind alts...Ask one man he was opposite me in a couple matches last night, I had to pull a jordan and slam the orb on his team's prime like I had done a million times before on the way to the core...The onlu guy that gave me trouble last night was one of own Silly...and that fvckin Flak cannon...But any way its ok if you guys back we'll understand
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

King jibba...read my post and yall know how i am and you know what i think off yall...come on NOW! Kingy Nooby really? Jibbloskyy really? i have been in matches were i have caped so many flags and won a lot of games but i have gotten ownd a few times to. you guys are good i wont take that away from you but hey what ever gets me a match if yall didnt figure that out yet >_>
and King, your thinking of the DGround Feh Vs the iAM Feh, i lost in Dground against DEEP but won in iAM(GGs btw Deep, had one of my funniest matches with you guys). the game is dead but it doesnt take 100 ppl to have a good game right? we have this match and it might be the best match yall had in a long time or you can keep thinking about the old days or have those WWW momments...old iAM vs the new would be a good match but the thing is Hels and Phant was in both and Hels and Phant wasnt are line up if you check the roster for that tourney. when yall left everyone else did, we were ready to have that match, yall wasnt and thats a FACT! pull up the old thread if you want idc

when yall team stack in a pub and im there? im asking for a match lol yall can say no and all this bs but it doesnt hurt to try lol

my point is that ur over looking ur team mate cause like u said u got a hat trick by urself on 4 or 5 of us. if it really was 4 or 5 of us vs u how long do u think it will take for u to spawn?
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by BAIN

Let's keep this a GOW vs A-R thread. If anyone wants a piece of either of those two clans then start your own thread elsewhere.
lol yo A-R you DOD d*** suckers why don't you face iAM  or are you f***ing b****es like RJD3. i know i know you're scared come on meet us in the trenches and well have you face down with a iAM pole stuck up ur ass. now i thought i could make that warhore quote sound cool but it still sounds gay.
Sounds like GOW starting to shake in their boots....Whats matter you heard your uncle Derkie was scoring 100 or more points in every game he's played against some of ur b1tches hiding behind alts...Ask one man he was opposite me in a couple matches last night, I had to pull a jordan and slam the orb on his team's prime like I had done a million times before on the way to the core...The onlu guy that gave me trouble last night was one of own Silly...and that fvckin Flak cannon...But any way its ok if you guys back we'll understand
so f***ing true him and his f***ing mata
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:40pm

Man i'm not even entertaing that bull$hit whenever A-R was about to have a clan match our $hit was together. Iam on the other hand didn't have their stuff together because you kept trying to get me to ask DOD to have the match the next day because of benwa. You can believe whatever you want and I don't care what a thread on this forum says i was there and i know what went down and so do you. Iam screwed themselves out of that match.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:46pm

Why are we even talkin about this match and why is zellot starting a thread in our area of the site. This bullsh!t is all a distraction from the match at hand. 

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

Why are we even talkin about this match and why is zellot starting a thread in our area of the site. This bullsh!t is all a distraction from the match at hand. 

this is their plan b derk
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:25am
i still wanna why feh thinks he is good. lol i tear him up every vctf game i play, ctf i shove my sniper down his throat, and in duel he rage quits like a b1tch. like honestly how much raping can one person take. feh get off our thread with your wannabe good a$$. also, if i remember correctly which i do you would always switch to my team and try to talk to me like we were cool. and you never outscored me once lol
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:04am
oh to be on the outside looking in....lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:16am

Feh, I will stick up for A-R members just as fast as you stick up for your guys.
Bio is in A-R because he's a beast in every game he touches.  He's nobody's sidekick.  He earned his slot.  He was also #2 of all time on my friends list.  He's still there.
Qwest is in A-R because he is also a beast in every game he touches and earned his slot.
Beyond their gaming ability, these two young men are my friends and I'll stand by them when needed and will also smack them down as needed.  Any A-R member would do the same for and to me.
We never talk sh1t here unless provoked.  Then we come out of the woodwork...
Bio is in A-R because he's a beast in every game he touches.Heck yea we were TS and QS everyone yesterday in mw2 xD
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:54am

LMAO - you pussies sound like you want a vctf clan match with A-R.
Well... No-  I tried to set up a match against the only other unbeaten team and we couldn't even pull that off.  Do you honestly think these guys will come back to bang a few clowns heads together?
Isn't it funny how so many people seem to have something to prove in a video game that can be had for $5 in the overstock bin at GameStop?  Everyone wants to be better than the old A-R line-up.  First a BlackCat comes back to tell us how much better they were than A-R and now the newest blood in iAM is spouting off about how much better they are than A-R was.
I'm sure you're making your clan boss and the old school players in your clan real proud.  Those guys were always respectful and never started sh1t with anyone.  They all had the complete respect of A-R because that is where our roots were and we had a friendly split.  As for you guys... who gives a sh1t what you think or how good you are at a video game?  I mean, besides you?
I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.  In the end, everyone wants to try to rewrite history and make some name for themselves among a bunch of strangers on the internet.  Weird stuff if you ask me.
If you want to do something impressive; go to school, get a degree, make something of yourselves, start a family and be more tomorrow than you are today.  People will respect that, not your mindless drivel on this website.
Besides, you guys are a little late considering it's common knowledge that we left the game months ago.  
damnit Aqua!! i didnt want you to get in this ca you barely talk any shlt. these guys lost my respect and im tired of them talking trash. im not a trash talker even tho it seems like it now but all i want is a clan match and idc how yall view it(saying im trying to beat yall ca of your history anf blah blah blah!) but im just trying to have a GG with my clan mates and the motivation is the shlt your clan mates talk. ha it would be fun beating yall as in (Help,Arkos,Chris,Aqua,DoD,king) and not deal with your side kicks like RJ and the others(but hey a match is a match). lol sry for the strider momment but all im looking for is some GGs win or lose idc.

hey i am going to college but it doesnt hurt to have some fun on here before i goTongue

@Qwest you think im wrong prove me wrong Qwest other wise shut up and i still dont care about COD so stop posting your rates lol
i'll be glad 2 whoop ur @ss in CRySiS 2 or CoD
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

It's called sarcasm. Ask your buddies about the details.
I'm no ones buddy but i'll tell you the deatails.

About 3 weeks ago F u K had a VCTf match against iAM on U.S east coast host. We won all 3 maps and it was a good game. iAM had 2 warfare players on their team so weren't at full strength. Saying that they still had fah,twofase,ghost,bain & siefer.

My problem is with the supposed rematch! It was supposed to be on E. U host this time but instead of that they actually switched it to west coast! WTF?
Also there was a problem with availability on iAMs side and they eneded up trying to field 2 Quake Marines in Helscream & Phantaci.
We refused to play them as we have played teams that needed QM members to stand a chance against us (T2D & GrX).
I asked both Helscream & Phantaci what clan they belonged to and they said QM not iAM. This was right in front of the rest of iAM and no one said sh1t(pure disrespect). Next time we play leave the Queer Marines alone and use REAL iAM members sh1t or not. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:20am
Blhahahahahahaha xD
Originally posted by Sk-iller

About 3 weeks ago F u K had a VCTf match against iAM on U.S east coast host. We won all 3 maps and it was a good game. iAM had 2 warfare players on their team so weren't at full strength. Saying that they still had fah,twofase,ghost,bain & siefer.

My problem is with the supposed rematch! It was supposed to be on E. U host this time but instead of that they actually switched it to west coast! WTF?

Also there was a problem with availability on iAMs side and they eneded up trying to field 2 Quake Marines in Helscream & Phantaci.

We refused to play them as we have played teams that needed QM members to stand a chance against us (T2D & GrX).

I asked both Helscream & Phantaci what clan they belonged to and they said QM not iAM. This was right in front of the rest of iAM and no one said sh1t(pure disrespect). Next time we play leave the Queer Marines alone and use REAL iAM members sh1t or not. 
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:05am

I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.
My apologies if i cause offense but i gotta say sumting having just read this.

You guyz know that we rate you highly. Probs the best VCTF clan to grace UT3 in your prime but I can't really rate your unbeaten record.

If you have only played 10 clan matches over a year ago then it means nothing. Your unbeaten because you haven't played in a year. Your unbeaten because the 10 clan matches you played you always were able to put out your best line-up.

Now vs that against F u K. We've played about 50, lost about 4 and fielding teams of different strengths throughout. Also for every loss that we have had barring our match with you (A-R) we've had an understrength teams.

I still believe in your quailty but that unbeaten sh1t is sh1t and if you'd been more active at some point you would have slipped just like us.

QM are c unts because of their arrogance, thats why they had hate. Dweebs with FragFx & KB&M. You guyz were the opposite. 
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:13am
uh... Helscream and Phantaci are/were in iAM. They were in there before I joined, they never really played like the rest of us but they never once told Twofase or myself different. Maybe Phantaci can post in here and tell us the truth.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:15am

dude stop dissing a team that completely embarrased your fraternity?
keep our names out of your mouth.

we joined iAM probably before f uk was even a team atleast i know helscream did.
iAM didnt need us to win, they needed us to play.

you got dominated on a EU server where we had ridiculous ping SHUT UP.

deadaim and helscream used the kbm headhunter uses the kbm? quit being a hypocrite.

we're not arrogant we just know where we fit in the unreal hierarchy.
like JP said we were in iAM before fehtalatee was in, shoot i joined iAM when tx was still in so stop all the crying.
iAM beat you guys the one map we did play SO GG.

and before I joined two fase asked me, so if qM ever comes back will you play for them? (im paraphrasing) I said yes.
it doesnt even matter because qM only plays to shut people up. so thats maybe once every 3 months,
QcP, f uk, cslayer, and etc  you know the real arrogant people of UT3 ;)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:40am
I know who the CO'CKY DOUSCHE BAGS of ut3 are! Bum Rican Spamguin Ramspam! Your just unlucky enough to be their friend Phantasi! Can't wait to give em the buisness on 360! They better hope JKD don't play!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:47am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I know who the CO'CKY DOUSCHE BAGS of ut3 are! Bum Rican Spamguin Ramspam! Your just unlucky enough to be their friend Phantasi! Can't wait to give em the buisness on 360! They better hope JKD don't play!

It's not being c***y, it's being real   (;
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

uh... Helscream and Phantaci are/were in iAM. They were in there before I joined, they never really played like the rest of us but they never once told Twofase or myself different. Maybe Phantaci can post in here and tell us the truth.
Truth? Look at his post. As far as I know we've played iAM once and we won. So who the 'we' he's refering to? ohh it must be his real clan QM.

I didn't insult iAM as a have ahuge respect for the guyz that founded the clan but my earlier post held no flasehoods. I was in a chat with Fah b4 the clan match and complaining about the QM thing & he pretty much said what you just said. I told him that i was gonna ask them what their clan was in server and if they answered iAM i would have shut my mouth, they answered QM. iAM is their bit on the side.

Furthermore how is it that Phantaci being a member of your clan for so long played for QM against us & played for QM instaed of iAM in the Tourny? How is it he was able to play for & be a member of GrX all the while being a member of iAM? He's a gorly whore who will play for anybody willing to s uck him off a little.

Truth? truth is a fickle thing but last time I checked i didn't have a reputation for being a liar. Truth hurts
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:49pm

I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.
My apologies if i cause offense but i gotta say sumting having just read this.

You guyz know that we rate you highly. Probs the best VCTF clan to grace UT3 in your prime but I can't really rate your unbeaten record.

If you have only played 10 clan matches over a year ago then it means nothing. Your unbeaten because you haven't played in a year. Your unbeaten because the 10 clan matches you played you always were able to put out your best line-up.

Now vs that against F u K. We've played about 50, lost about 4 and fielding teams of different strengths throughout. Also for every loss that we have had barring our match with you (A-R) we've had an understrength teams.

I still believe in your quailty but that unbeaten sh1t is sh1t and if you'd been more active at some point you would have slipped just like us.

QM are c unts because of their arrogance, thats why they had hate. Dweebs with FragFx & KB&M. You guyz were the opposite. 

No offense taken at all Sk-iller.  We have a great mutual respect between our teams.

I just happen to see it differently.  Obviously we played well more than 10 matches.  I think the angst on this site about us bears that out.  It's simple math for me.  If we were only able to get 10 scrims and win them all = undefeated.  If we were able to get 30 scrims and win them all = undefeated.

As for being able to field the best of the clan... I suspect the same results would have happened no matter the line up.  Just like your squad, we don't have any dead weight.  Our primary vctf line up was DoD, Arkos, Chris, Silly, Me and King.  We hit the field regularly because this was our mode.  We had plenty of opportunity to rotate a couple of us out now and then.  Although, I think I sat out 2 or 3 vctf matches total.

Anyhow, we're not interested in a legacy.  When we were active, we played to win.  That just happened to work out for us.  Nothing more, nothing less.

FWIW - my favorite scrim of all time was against you guys on Necropolis.  Talk about intense - good times.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:53pm

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Truth? Look at his post. As far as I know we've played iAM once and we won. So who the 'we' he's refering to? ohh it must be his real clan QM.

I didn't insult iAM as a have ahuge respect for the guyz that founded the clan but my earlier post held no flasehoods. I was in a chat with Fah b4 the clan match and complaining about the QM thing & he pretty much said what you just said. I told him that i was gonna ask them what their clan was in server and if they answered iAM i would have shut my mouth, they answered QM. iAM is their bit on the side.

Furthermore how is it that Phantaci being a member of your clan for so long played for QM against us & played for QM instaed of iAM in the Tourny? How is it he was able to play for & be a member of GrX all the while being a member of iAM? He's a gorly whore who will play for anybody willing to s uck him off a little.

Truth? truth is a fickle thing but last time I checked i didn't have a reputation for being a liar. Truth hurts

and before I joined two fase asked me, so if qM ever comes back will you play for them? (im paraphrasing) I said yes.
  thats why i was with qM in the tournament, can you not read.

i played what two matches for grx because i thought iam had retired. two fase was mia. he asked me to join not fehtalatee.  as long as t_f organizes the match im in iAM.

Your the biggest hypocrite on this site, you complain about kbm but headhunter uses it. You say im in multiple clans yet tripoxx is in fu k and ak 47??

wasnt dragov in deep and devil?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:59pm
Who made it a rule to be in only one clan? Everyones been doing that for years now.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 1:03pm
President Obama abolished the one clan rule on June 1st, 2009 as part of the clan match stimulation package.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>