FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Yo TX or JP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo TX or JP
    Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Oh jesus, fvckin 12 year old girls make secrets, not drunk rednecks.

ay I'm a sober redneck :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:23am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

How is XBL better when they don't have dedicated servers?  That has always confused me!?!
Dedicated servers are only better if you run good on them. The current ps3 ctf servers are garbage so their not better then some 360 hosts 4 me! It depends on the hosts location and internet quality! Also if you use your tele port a lot in ctf like i do then the ps3 version is wak bexause there's key spots where the tele port wont work at all. I wouldn't ever play Reflection in a match on ps3! Tele port is way too wak on that map! When time is so important on that small map you need your tele port to work right! A dedicated host on 360 with great internet like *Deaths host* can be just as good or better then a ps3 paid for server depending on your location relative to the host. Some people shouldn't ever host though! Its like their still on fk'n dial up :)

I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo.
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:35am

Sizzle... I think that depends on how you camp Wink  Camping with the shock is a lot harder if the host is sh1t.   BTW... did you like how I unintentionally screwed up 2 of your flag runs last night and we were both on the same team LOL

Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

How is XBL better when they don't have dedicated servers?  That has always confused me!?!
Dedicated servers are only better if you run good on them. The current ps3 ctf servers are garbage so their not better then some 360 hosts 4 me! It depends on the hosts location and internet quality! Also if you use your tele port a lot in ctf like i do then the ps3 version is wak bexause there's key spots where the tele port wont work at all. I wouldn't ever play Reflection in a match on ps3! Tele port is way too wak on that map! When time is so important on that small map you need your tele port to work right! A dedicated host on 360 with great internet like *Deaths host* can be just as good or better then a ps3 paid for server depending on your location relative to the host. Some people shouldn't ever host though! Its like their still on fk'n dial up :)

I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo.

a professional dedicated U.S host will always be a better option than a player host. It's your own fault if you have shyt internet   (;  and there's only one spot on reflection where the translocator messes up, but if you can't make your way around that than you're a sorry excuse of a CTF'er   XD

"I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo."  

quite possibly one of the dumbest opinions I've ever heard. Defenders do more killing than runners  :/   but I'll just go with it   :O   and good ping for a runner means nothing if he sucks   XD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Dedicated servers are only better if you run good on them. The current ps3 ctf servers are garbage so their not better then some 360 hosts 4 me! It depends on the hosts location and internet quality! Also if you use your tele port a lot in ctf like i do then the ps3 version is wak bexause there's key spots where the tele port wont work at all. I wouldn't ever play Reflection in a match on ps3! Tele port is way too wak on that map! When time is so important on that small map you need your tele port to work right! A dedicated host on 360 with great internet like *Deaths host* can be just as good or better then a ps3 paid for server depending on your location relative to the host. Some people shouldn't ever host though! Its like their still on fk'n dial up :) I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo.
a professional dedicated U.S host will always be a better option than a player host. It's your own fault if you have shyt internet   (;  and there's only one spot on reflection where the translocator messes up, but if you can't make your way around that than you're a sorry excuse of a CTF'er   XD
"I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo."  
quite possibly one of the dumbest opinions I've ever heard. Defenders do more killing than runners  :/   but I'll just go with it   :O   and good ping for a runner means nothing if he sucks   XD

Really Happyfeet? Everything you just posted is either wrong or ignorant! Making your way around spots where your tele port wont work on ps3 vs NO tele port problems on 360? No brainer! There's always multiple defenders vs 1 flag runner so yes the multiple campers should have to deal with lag over a single runner.. No brainer! And yes someones dedicated host CAN run better then a Paid for Server.. No brainer! ping means nothing if your just another camp and spam the flag player :/

@Groin yea you fk'd 2 runs up lol Seifer picked up the second one after you jumped backwards into my triple making me kill myself and he scored so atleast we still won. :) I only ran 2 so you were 2 for 2
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 5:10pm
A flagrunner gets over 20 chances to score in 10 minutes..
A defender has to stop most if not all of those for keeping a game close

In short, everyone needs good ping :P
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 5:31pm
Plus as a vctf runner I can tell you don't need a good ping to run. It's still basically the same unless you have to face someone with better ping in like a close sniper duel. But cmon.

Good flagrunning contains of: a good route (map knowledge, maybe some jumps), being invisible and spamming everything behind you. :D You don't need good ping for any of that. ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 6:15pm
^ See Syzygy, these are the type of responses you get from smart people   O:
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 7:26pm
Thanks for the clarification Puerto and Sizzle.

Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Plus as a vctf runner I can tell you don't need a good ping to run. It's still basically the same unless you have to face someone with better ping in like a close sniper duel. But cmon.

Good flagrunning contains of: a good route (map knowledge, maybe some jumps), being invisible and spamming everything behind you. :D You don't need good ping for any of that. ;D

Timing on jumps is a lil off but still plenty do-able :) HAHAHA spam everything behind you, thats what i do on necro anymore if ppl wanna spam flak, i send rockets fvckin everywhere till i get to where im going to do my jump.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 10:44pm

Thanks for the clarification Puerto and Sizzle.

I gave my opinoin on it,but you will always get different opinions on everything.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

A flagrunner gets over 20 chances to score in 10 minutes..A defender has to stop most if not all of those for keeping a game closeIn short, everyone needs good ping :P
Your missing the whole point.. Not everyone is going to connect the same to any server or host! Say you have to choose between the 4 players of your team and decide which one should host for a match on 360.. I'd choose whoever is going to have to run the flag as host every time! Defenders always have help to kill a flag runner!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:14pm

<div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">^ See Syzygy, these are the type of responses you get from smart people   O:

Smart people ay? Dagons vctf point is a whole different situation so he obviously didn't even know what he was commiting on.. Droken must be talking about playing on a Lan :) For everyones connection to be the same.. You just get ready to play Camp'nKing.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 6:05am
Sry Syz but tbh, I played with Penguin the other day and it's unfair to call him camper as if he couldn't do anything else. Maybe in clan matches or pugs he takes the defender role but somebody has to ?
My point is, in that ctf game, even though it was just a pub, he was pretty amazing. I mean the enemy team had like half of qM (Phant, Hel, Worm, Bum) in there plus Terror, and we hardly lost. :D

Long story, meaning Penguin is much better than you in CTF and has a lot more influence on a single match.

Sorry it had to be said, cause this is really annoying me. All this talking on here. ;O
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Sry Syz but tbh, I played with Penguin the other day and it's unfair to call him camper as if he couldn't do anything else. Maybe in clan matches or pugs he takes the defender role but somebody has to ?
My point is, in that ctf game, even though it was just a pub, he was pretty amazing. I mean the enemy team had like half of qM (Phant, Hel, Worm, Bum) in there plus Terror, and we hardly lost. :D

Long story, meaning Penguin is much better than you in CTF and has a lot more influence on a single match.

Sorry it had to be said, cause this is really annoying me. All this talking on here. ;O

I see how hard your try'n to get the og's of ut3 to be cool with you Dagon, but by constantly praising qm and AR and now dousche bags campers like Spamguin who couldn't beat qm so now he just keeps qm's nuts all slobbered up hoping to join qm :---0 your really seeming quite desperate Do yourself a favor kid and stay out of the way. Your opinion is just as credible as anyone elses though! You say Spamguin played good in a pub ay? lmfao Of course he did HE'S A TRU PUBSTAR

You couldn't beat Devil but atleast they let you joined them. Spamguin couldn't ever beat qm so now he kiss's there ass! but he still isn't in qm?

Lets just wait and see how good Spamguin plays against my team in a real ctf match.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 2:19pm
SYZYGY
no one cares what you have to say, wasting your time  XD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 2:44pm

SYZYGY
no one cares what you have to say, wasting your time  XD

Just be ready to play! Rember, NO excuses PUB STAR!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 3:14pm
umm I don't care. 
Even if I lose you won't be better than me   :D   
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 3:33pm
lolololololololol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 4:32pm
why hasn't he left yet?
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

why hasn't he left yet?
That is a valid question.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:41pm
DAM Spamguin, RamSpam and SpamoRrican in 720p are all three in my thread? WOW im SO pub-star struck!!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:47pm
lolol^ and sigz whats my nickname n you have to throw a 'spam' in there
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

lolol^ and sigz whats my nickname n you have to throw a 'spam' in there

K here's you one Vlln.. SpamGuin_SlaYer I threw a worthless Spam in yours
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:55pm
hey syzygy shut up no one cares   :3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>