Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GGS LAST NIGHT IN CTF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GGS LAST NIGHT IN CTF
    Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 12:46am
GGS LAST NIGHT!! we need more of this going on in ctf.  thanks to worm, helscream, sizzle, hammer, pathtopain and the rest last night we actually had some good games going.  this game is getting rare for good games and ive watched it die twice from 360 and on ps3 again.  even seen alot of ps3 players on 360 and those guys (you knowo who you are) need to come back to ps3.
ggs again guys and hope we can get more going on here

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 1:06am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

GGS LAST NIGHT!! we need more of this going on in ctf.  thanks to worm, helscream, sizzle, hammer, pathtopain and the rest last night we actually had some good games going.  this game is getting rare for good games and ive watched it die twice from 360 and on ps3 again.  even seen alot of ps3 players on 360 and those guys (you knowo who you are) need to come back to ps3.
ggs again guys and hope we can get more going on here
:D
playing ps3 always eff's me over, right when i get used to 360 controller, i have to adjust to ps3 again and so on....
360 i play much more cuz of CoD so in the mean time my PS3 collects dust  </3
ill hop on 2marow tho and see if some ppl are on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 1:30am
Yea ggs Death.. Reflection was fun... Don't mind my taunting :) I even taunt when i get killed lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 10:40am
Sizzle your a taunting whore lol, wish i wouldla been home last night i want to get down on some good games :( Maybe if people start playing more regularly again you guys can set up your CTF pugs again.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Sizzle your a taunting whore lol, wish i wouldla been home last night i want to get down on some good games :( Maybe if people start playing more regularly again you guys can set up your CTF pugs again.
we have you noob lol
some qM geeks, some Devil nerds, and some NbK dorks have been playing in some WWW duels and ctf pug games. ill invite you to the pug chat when i get back if you want to play some ctf games
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:31am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Yea ggs Death.. Reflection was fun... Don't mind my taunting :) I even taunt when i get killed lol
yeah i think at least 4 players on both teams scored over 100 points in over time, was pretty intense and the few games earlier in spoondog and strident were pretty good too.  need to get more games like that. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:56am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

we have you noob lol
some qM geeks, some Devil nerds, and some extreme nice NbK lads who practically always beat me at every mode have been playing in some WWW duels and ctf pug games. ill invite you to the pug chat when i get back if you want to play some ctf games

*COUGH*
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 12:00pm
If I was there, it wouldnt be intense. ;]
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by SIZZLE

yeah i think at least 4 players on both teams scored over 100 points in over time, was pretty intense and the few games earlier in spoondog and strident were pretty good too.  need to get more games like that. 

I still don't have Spoondog :( I guees someday i'll pick up a usb memory stick and see what i think of that map.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 3:01pm
how come your boy villN didn't even get an invitizzle! =[
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

how come your boy villN didn't even get an invitizzle! =[

lol I just happened to see there was some people in ctf..... I've never sent a game invite to anyone :) I went hard the fiirst half of the reflection game..... Its was fun!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 3:35pm
eh it's ok I played a more important ctf game yesterday any how :D
 Post Reply Post Reply