FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF $200 Tournament Roster and Free Agents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 33>
Author
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF $200 Tournament Roster and Free Agents
    Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 10:16am
Originally posted by trixente

is possible one team more: wlrds

W-Lrd_Shogun aka deadzone
W-Lrd_Imortal aka killerayan
W-Lrd_Trix-ut3 aka trixente
W_Lrd_-inf-rno- aka sola
and two others wlrds

LOL u guys actually insert Killerrayyan into this???!! XD
Even my effin cat could get more kills then him if i'd teached him to hold on to a controller......
nuff 'said..... Trix, Inferno, Shogun, Sunny da beeeest ;p

Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 3:47pm
Team DEVIL

- DEVIL_-T3RROR- (Team captain)
- phhiLLN
- DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ
- XKaL1buR
sub: fNiKi4zy
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

Team DEVIL

- DEVIL_-T3RROR- (Team captain)
- phhiLLN
- DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ
- XKaL1buR
sub: fNiKi4zy
does kal1bur speak french?? he'll learn!! xD
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 5:44pm
does fniki speak french? lol
or does he just not use mic
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 5:54pm
he speaks french, spanish, italian, he pretty much does it all. and at the end of the day he says "tbh, it's all too easy"
~~DEVIL~~ View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ~~DEVIL~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

he speaks french, spanish, italian, he pretty much does it all. and at the end of the day he says "tbh, it's all too easy"

hahah. Qu'est-ce tu as sur moi? Venez à moi bro!
Shocked
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 6:03pm
he can barely speak english let alone any of those :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by ~~DEVIL~~

Originally posted by phhiLLN

hahah. Qu'est-ce tu as sur moi? Venez à moi bro!
Shocked
loool I hovered my mouse over your sentence... "Click for alternate translations" lolol..
come at me bro?? umad?
~~DEVIL~~ View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ~~DEVIL~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 6:14pm

~~DEVIL~~ View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ~~DEVIL~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 6:17pm
What you know about that bruh? I just figured how to switch the typing between english and french.
Ce que vous savez que bruh? Je viens de comprendre comment passer le typage entre anglais et français.
hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 6:25pm
I'll play if someone wants me. I'm every bit as good o PS3 as on xbox...
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 7:32pm

IF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOUR GOING TO STEAL SEPH FROM ME THIS THREAD WILL GO TO THE FIST OF FURY!!Angry

now for my team,

we could try and still put up an iAM team

FehtalaTee
Seifer
Streetz
Unreal

but we need one more...Yo Veda i might need to take you away from your family...sorry

or if Seph or Syg wants in or still going to make their own team, i can get Hunt or Smokinbot in

or i can get my boy Fantasy inEmbarrassed

Edit:im sorry if Unreal can play ill get him and are name will be Team iAM

but before you add that list, i have to talk to my team mates, to see can they make it.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 7:50pm
fehtalatee iAM vs DEVIL in ctf for practice?? we need some
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 7:55pm

sure after are vctf match. we might have to do it this friday or thursday.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by hatred4you

So now you're awful on two systems?.... That sucks
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 8:35pm
hey guys i dont think i'll be able to make this.  i'll be gone until the 24th, and i'm not even sure if i'll be able to fix up my ps3 before i leave, or have time after. besides im pretty much done with this game, but hey, who knows
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 8:40pm

oh **** hatreds got ps3?? whats you tag bro and lets get a team fired up,  im thinking you me frag and inhumane sub ?  idk but ill msg everyone and try to get it set if your down.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

IF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOUR GOING TO STEAL SEPH FROM ME THIS THREAD WILL GO TO THE FIST OF FURY!!Angry

now for my team,

FehtalaTee
Seifer
Streetz
Unreal

but we need one more...Yo Veda i might need to take you away from your family...sorry

or if Seph or Syg wants in or still going to make their own team, i can get Hunt or Smokinbot in

but before you add that list, i have to talk to my team mates, to see can they make it.

Shoulda made your move earlier instead of claiming you weren't going to play in the tourney, i woulda been your team mate. oh well guess siz and i will have to teach you a lesson

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

<font>IF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOUR GOING TO STEAL SEPH FROM ME THIS THREAD WILL GO TO THE FIST OF FURY!!Angry

<font>
now for my team,

FehtalaTee
Seifer
Streetz
Unreal

Shoulda made your move earlier instead of claiming you weren't going to play in the tourney, i woulda been your team mate. oh well guess siz and i will have to teach you a lesson

lmao I tried to be cool and offered to help him out, but now he's just sol :) I guess i'm going to haft to have Seifer post who's team he's on xD
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 4:29am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

oh **** hatreds got ps3?? whats you tag bro and lets get a team fired up,  im thinking you me frag and inhumane sub ?  idk but ill msg everyone and try to get it set if your down.

ha unite the xbox players ey? sounds good
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 4:58am
VEDAKID....

the Captain of WarLords in CTF is Tr1X...

You can change this.??Guiño
OLE¡ -iNfire_No
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:52am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

ha unite the xbox players ey? sounds good
yo inhumane, i got you me and veritas so far, looking at picking up pot and gohan or minnow for a team roster but tryn to get a team set and locked.  if you know anyone else hit them up or let me know but im sure smokinpot416 will play.  i wouldnt count on hatred to get ps3 b4 the tourny and if he does i think he will find theres a learning curve coming from 360.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:55am
i forgot devil driver is over here now, ill try to head hunt him from the vultures
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 12:20pm

i forgot devil driver is over here now, ill try to head hunt him from the vultures

yea DevilDriver is on ps3 now.. I told him he sould join IAM clan and play with Seifer.. Then I was like, hell I should too :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

yea DevilDriver is on ps3 now.. I told him he sould join IAM clan and play with Seifer.. Then I was like, hell I should too :)
lol duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 33>