Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Thousands of flag caps for me against all the sorry ass campers so i guess I *SHOULD* keep play'n lol If all you campers can't even stop ole Pap Paw SIZZLE you should go try SpongeBob hahaha
Or... Toy Story 3 Wink
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by ax412

If epic is smart, they'll advertise the hell out of vCTF, its what the majority plays.
As long as they keep duel/ctf im cool.
the main focuc will be pc and console will rip off pc like it did with ut3...only ps3 players made vctf their main focus after warfare died out...pc is different Greed is played the most as i usually see then comes DM.. ctf is completely dead...

ut3 pc:
Mode:Greed, Map: Lost Cause

ut3 ps3
Mode: VCTF, for the most part Map: Suspence.

really they like greed?
yes Greed is HIGHLY played..i will ALWAYS find almost a full game of Greed guaranteed
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by Aquaknot

Thanks shaker, I thought I was going to be all alone Cry

I think you and I need to plea to Epic to make sure the tank makes its cameo in UT4. If it doesn't I guess we better learn the link/flak spam.

Pffftt... just observe on any vctf map for about 5 minutes these days and you'll have the link and flak spam down!

I can't believe I rage quit UT3 last week. Dead  Flak spam all over the place Angry

If there's no tank, I'm sticking to Sonic or my kids lego star wars game.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 9:58pm
Man, the people over there must take their Greed more seriously/ really know how to play it.  Then again, most of the Betrayal rooms we had months ago were played quite well and it still died out.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 10:44pm

Originally posted by Pinnacle

Thanks shaker, I thought I was going to be all alone Cry

I think you and I need to plea to Epic to make sure the tank makes its cameo in UT4. If it doesn't I guess we better learn the link/flak spam.

Pffftt... just observe on any vctf map for about 5 minutes these days and you'll have the link and flak spam down!

I can't believe I rage quit UT3 last week. Dead  Flak spam all over the place Angry

If there's no tank, I'm sticking to Sonic or my kids lego star wars game.

We should start a Lego star wars side clan, that game is my stress reliever lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Man, the people over there must take their Greed more seriously/ really know how to play it.  Then again, most of the Betrayal rooms we had months ago were played quite well and it still died out.
Greed is fun...its ps3 people who hate getting out of their modes and since greed i would consider to be 3 modes tdm ctf and vctf...most people on ps3 is 1 mode only..so they wont step out their game cause they know they will lose.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 11:23pm
I know a lot of all mode players on PS3. Including myself

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 11:51pm

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Greed is fun...its ps3 people who hate getting out of their modes and since greed i would consider to be 3 modes tdm ctf and vctf...most people on ps3 is 1 mode only..so they wont step out their game cause they know they will lose.
so mostly hammer jumps on the ctf maps?
greed never caught on over here because the gay titan mode
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 9:05am
^ Exactly, I thought it was fun.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 2:39pm
Greed was the best of the titan pack imo EPIC should have brought out that mode plus more maps for DM, CTF, vCTF and WF and forget titan and betrayal. There is still usually an empty server up every night (well up until a few weeks ago). I hear u Crow but tbh many players play 2-3 modes - I see a lot of the same ppl in TDM in vCTF and WF (NbK, WaR, DEVIL, DEEP and loads of clan members on their original tags.
Titan is simply the worst thing to happen to UT period. Whilst vehicles created a new mode and dimension to the game Titan destroyed a lot of the purpose to modes rewarding players for easy kills with a spamming, ground slamming mobile redeemer. Camp then make way to enemy core or flag room then morph into tian and spam rockets, cores and slams till u die and more kills on explosion. Plus turning titan gives other players points for what? But it appeals to PS3 UT3 esp EU guys idgi at all!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 6:26pm
titan is played on pc greed...but lets face it..when the game was more lively ..most people were only 1-2 mode players..now the game shrunk tremendously so..they have NO choice if they want to play ut3 they need to get out their safe zone and learn other modes..so people they were forced to get out their safe zones...bigger maps titans is easy but rocket spam small maps i agree titan is no fun (which i dont see why the hell pc chooses lost cause so much its so damn small) but maps like suspence or w.e i dont mind titan..you just need to learn how to evade and keep at a distance where the slam wont harm you. The farther your are the better chance you have against a titan...too much rocket and flak spam..use the stinger at a distance that titan will be yours. most ps3 players play too aggressive instead of thinking things through..

betrayal is insanely fun with friends so i think they should keep that..

face it though most ps3 players (when i played consantly) spammed with no real intention to aim...so whats the point in playing a mode that forces you to kill in order to score..hence why a lot of vehicle players werent duelers or dm players...because they (imo and with no offence to anyone) chose a helping hand with vehicles cause most couldnt just spam in duel (dm yes lol)
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 6:53pm
Greed was one of my favorite mode when it came out on PS3. Titan was kind of gay for small maps; But for big maps, it was ok.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 9:41pm

face it though most ps3 players (when i played consantly) spammed with no real intention to aim...so whats the point in playing a mode that forces you to kill in order to score..hence why a lot of vehicle players werent duelers or dm players...because they (imo and with no offence to anyone) chose a helping hand with vehicles cause most couldnt just spam in duel (dm yes lol)

Vehicle whoring.. whatever you call it.. as long as it gets the job done then whats the issue? Why take a chance getting killed when I have a higher rate of survival if I go in a scorpion. Sure you can say I have no skill then.. but who ends up dying in that scenario?

But then again, Warfare isn't DM so I could care less how I kill you, I just want you out of my way.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Vehicle whoring.. whatever you call it.. as long as it gets the job done then whats the issue? Why take a chance getting killed when I have a higher rate of survival if I go in a scorpion. Sure you can say I have no skill then.. but who ends up dying in that scenario?

But then again, Warfare isn't DM so I could care less how I kill you, I just want you out of my way.
look slut i said no offence..and the mode we are talkin about is greed not warfare you dip****..a death in warfare means nothing...a death in greed means 1 more skull for the opposiing team...and reason why thats meantioned is because what are vehicle players gunna do when a ctf map is picked not a vctf map...they are sol...so reread the entire thing before making such an idiotic comment ty jp...now send me a f***ing picture already
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:03am
wasaaaaa God I have wanted to fight you. I have wanted to kick your ass a the best everApprove
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:19am

look slut i said no offence..and the mode we are talkin about is greed not warfare you dip****..a death in warfare means nothing...a death in greed means 1 more skull for the opposiing team...and reason why thats meantioned is because what are vehicle players gunna do when a ctf map is picked not a vctf map...they are sol...so reread the entire thing before making such an idiotic comment ty jp...now send me a f***ing picture already

hahahaha oops, Crow just went Bologna on me... mmmm Bologna and mustard sammiches!

and no to your last question
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:37am

hahahaha oops, Crow just went Ham on me... mmmm Ham and mustard sammiches!

hey! don't be killerayan and be a catchphrase stealer! =[
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:15am

Even though some PS3 players that played vehicle modes, doesn't mean they are not good against dm players. I could list a couple of them who can keep up with them who are playing constantly or were playing. I was one of them when I was in my prime. And maybe still am.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:17am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

hahahaha oops, Crow just went Ham on me... mmmm Ham and mustard sammiches!

hey! don't be killerayan and be a catchphrase stealer! =[

Fixed it
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:20am
looool bologna is a nice substitute XD
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:33am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

looool bologna is a nice substitute XD

Well I gotta give props to Bain on that one, he said that last night in GT5
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 6:07am
LOL - I've missed Crow's way with words.  Saucy flirt right there...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Even though some PS3 players that played vehicle modes, doesn't mean they are not good against dm players. I could list a couple of them who can keep up with them who are playing constantly or were playing. I was one of them when I was in my prime. And maybe still am.
im not gunna say ALL vehicle players..but be honest no bull**** put the best vehicle mode killers (without a vehicle) against the best dm killers and there is no competition just the majority of them need that extra help. which if playing greed and it comes to a map where there is no vehicle..those players would be sol as i said..

aquaknot: yeah i know can't beat my choice of words but then again...im the asshole who tells the truth that no one wants to hear.
jp:...your still a slut..send me a pic
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 7:25pm
you're a slut crow, a man slut
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 8:29pm

Yeah I know.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>