Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

Then you are a fool. I know not what you speak of.
hobbits and fairys, mistical unicorns, dragons and trolls, what level mage are you?  do you use a magical wond when you cast spells on gobblins too?  lol....... you would make a ton of money if you wrote childrens fantasy books dude.  you could call your first book "lord of the ut3 rings" LMAO
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:29pm
Quit while you're ahead?
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

hobbits and fairys, mistical unicorns, dragons and trolls, what level mage are you?  do you use a magical wond when you cast spells on gobblins too?  lol....... you would make a ton of money if you wrote childrens fantasy books dude.  you could call your first book "lord of the ut3 rings" LMAO
you...bore me
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:49pm

Bow before your master, your god. Your savior in these troubled times. No one can defeat my allmighty power and those who stand against me will perish. Those who accept my rule will live well and proud. The truth is my power knows no bounds.

God of UT3?hahaha buuuuuttttt if I get to win in VCTF recognize that you are good ..... but not a god.
will have to beat the best in UT3 and very, very difficult to be my friend xD.
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Di@BL0

Bow before your master, your god. Your savior in these troubled times. No one can defeat my allmighty power and those who stand against me will perish. Those who accept my rule will live well and proud. The truth is my power knows no bounds.

God of UT3?hahaha buuuuuttttt if I get to win in VCTF recognize that you are good ..... but not a god.
will have to beat the best in UT3 and very, very difficult to be my friend xD.
hahaha. this has allready been done my child. many times over. research the history of UT3 and the era of my dominance. It was cold and ruthless I admit, but it was a choatic time, everyone scrambling for power. I had to do what was needed
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:08pm

you...bore me
i bore you?  nice job tonight gettin 17 frags in 15minutes and killing yourself 3 times Clap, you had 14 frags when you rage quit to my 34.. not very impressive.  stick with your dungens and dragons or write childrens books, im sure you have a skill for that sort of thing.  your skill was n00bish at best lmao.  even looked dumber playing your pre recorded phrases on your casio keyboard b4 the match and playing like **** during,,,,Ouch too bad you left b4 i could get a pic to post but mars seen it as well.  LOL
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:09pm
The video that was requested. Back when UT3 was on gamebattles, in limbo of MLG.

It made MLGs #1 top sniper montage and has still been kept on the site even when the deleted everything from gamebattles and revamped. The upload is not mine
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:16pm

The video that was requested. Back when UT3 was on gamebattles, in limbo of MLG.

It made MLGs #1 top sniper montage and has still been kept on the site even when the deleted everything from gamebattles and revamped. The upload is not mine
who cares???

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:21pm

who cares???
You care.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:24pm

you...bore me
i bore you?  nice job tonight gettin 17 frags in 15minutes and killing yourself 3 times Clap, you had 14 frags when you rage quit to my 34.. not very impressive.  stick with your dungens and dragons or write childrens books, im sure you have a skill for that sort of thing.  your skill was n00bish at best lmao.  even looked dumber playing your pre recorded phrases on your casio keyboard b4 the match and playing like **** during,,,,Ouch too bad you left b4 i could get a pic to post but mars seen it as well.  LOL
Excuses, stories, and justifications... my poor mortal child. Excuses are tools of the weak. Heed my words, there is nothing that can stop me and your skill is not even worth talking about. A buzzing of flies. All too easy
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:28pm
lol
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:54pm

you call yourself God and that's your level? friend are not match for me in VCTF
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:05am
I liked that montage.. it was entertaining and well edited, good ****!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:35am
I've seen better...
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:45am

Another old school Blackcat I guess. How bout you just hang up that Shock Rifle until UT4 hits the shelves.

Then you scrubs can see the Blackcats names in the top 10 all over again, lol. Hint Hint .

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
JetterMars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JetterMars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:58am
yeah it was pretty funny XD. I know i told ya about it  but you should have seen that flak shot "suicide"LOL
EDF! EDF! EDF!
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:16am
ohh the almighty God of ut3 returns, the beholder of all fear and terror that runs throughout the mere mortals veins. please almighty God do me this one little favor and spare the lives of the who play this game, for they do not know what you are capable of. they have not witnessed what you have done, n they only speak out of fear of you, these people dont even play instagib!
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:19am
AR sucks monkey ballz, try duplicating this scrubs!!! C U all in UT4!!!

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 4:39am

you...bore me
Excuses, stories, and justifications... my poor mortal child. Excuses are tools of the weak. Heed my words, there is nothing that can stop me and your skill is not even worth talking about. A buzzing of flies. All too easy
what the f*** r u even talkin about? ur right u have no excuse 4 ur n00bish at best skill u displayed 2 me 2nite, nice rage quit 2 boot. talk 2 much fairy tale but ur game was garbage when i played u n n00bish shock the world, even he out classed u n u fragged urself 3 times as well, barely a frag a minute thats funny, woulda posted a pic if u hadnt rage quit but mars seen n u know. this is the part where u make excuses LMAO
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 7:20am
A: Leaderboards don't mean $hit. @ least half of the people up there aren't deserving of it.
B: Like OneMan1Army said, I've also seen better montages. (Plus it should be called montage, not sniper montage, because he used the impact hammer too.)
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 9:29am

Wrong again you human fools. Dont make me laugh. Your ignorance does not suprise me in your limited view and scope and insignificant short lived experience. You are inferior and my subject. I dominate in all aspects of life, in all realms this world and the realm of UT3. Women flock to me and men wish to be me, but it is a foolish dream to have because no one will ever achieve my power. I forgive your disrespect for its not your fault you are so small and unwise. That is my compassion for this world, but I can only guide you. If destruction is what you seek, then I will grant this wish.

http://imageshack.us/f/560/16478749536692373556708.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/24/21579710150173595453736.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/4/26773410150237455643736.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/190/19985410150116481698736.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/688/28451216606847680007513.jpg/

Don't ask, Don't tell. Looks like it applies to you. Someone make sure Paw doesn't drop his soap.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 9:58am
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

AR sucks monkey ballz, try duplicating this scrubs!!! C U all in UT4!!!

Isn't 187 the leader of A-R now? so you just told your own guy he sucks monkey ballz lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:09am
Very well Lunar. In my humble beginnings we toppled the charts as an unstoppable VCTF clan. I had my eyes on something bigger, while congruently building my army of the forces and mastering the instagib game mode I realized my destiny. It was to rule this game and everyone in it. My quest for hegemony began. My empire grew, and my legend as an undefeatable foe with terrible power grew even stronger. I was destroyed one day, and I fell from my throne. On that same day, I ressurected, destroyed my archenemy and realized my immortality, that my will couldnt be destroyed and that my destiny was to be supreme ruler of the realm of UT3
Aromy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:13am
what a noob
Olympians_Hermes

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:16am

http://imageshack.us/f/706/img01858.jpg/

This was the beginning of my reign. Humble beginings, all are my names
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>