Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 11:25am
retired pokemon trainer   XD
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

umm..When was this ten years ago? honestly..you truely dont remember my voice..so..dont try..your voice i have heard very recently...
i remember u being a real sweetie when we had that psn chat long ago!
coming from the guy who trashed me on the forum but when i went into warfare and outscore him and his entire team he wouldnt say a word ...gg brah lol..nah it's cool though..but i will say you do sound like a EU version of justin bieber
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 9:34pm

Originally posted by ut3lve

umm..When was this ten years ago? honestly..you truely dont remember my voice..so..dont try..your voice i have heard very recently...
i remember u being a real sweetie when we had that psn chat long ago!
coming from the guy who trashed me on the forum but when i went into warfare and outscore him and his entire team he wouldnt say a word ...gg brah lol..nah it's cool though..but i will say you do sound like a EU version of justin bieber
lol @ justin bieber! rev in the like twenty warfare games we played all US hosts u only ever beat me once or outscored me! ggs n all! Rev is beast still imo! great player especially in de foot modes! u ol f***er
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 10:03pm
20? f*** i only played like 5 in total with you and im pretty sure it was more than once...more like 5 times..oops lol gg bustin jieber
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:01am

20? f*** i only played like 5 in total with you and im pretty sure it was more than once...more like 5 times..oops lol gg bustin jieber
did u ever play me eu warfare?? XD
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:22am
actually i have...but didnt stay full games cause someone always invited me to a duel or tdm or ctf.
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 9:01am
THIS IS THE FORCE OF GOD!

AHAHAH LMAOOOOO.CANT STOP LAUGHING THIS HARD!!
im tired.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:11am
LOL Long before you'r time young one back out from the thread .
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 2:25pm
^Before your time   :D
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 3:44pm
i was gonna post that thank you penguin lol
shine on you crazy diamond
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:32am
You fools. SILENCE... ALL of you.

NOW Lunar, listen to me. Stop using my name in an attempt to glorify yourself. I let it slide the first few times, but this is the last time. I am the ForceOfGod, you are not. I may have played with the blackcats and we had some success but also I was there before you were ever apart of the team. My glory and dominance has nothing to do with the blackcats and I built it all myself with these fists. I owe no one, I built the empire, and I became the rule of this game. NO ONE ELSE. Its mine. And it allways will be. Remember it well Lunar! Now leave my presence, I dont want to hear from you for a while, Im not exactly candid with you right now.

As for the small miniscule unheard of nobody Death.... my pathetic subject. I had decided to show you my power just to set and example... even though I have time and time again. But you never showed up for your 1v1 slaughter session. Do understand, that while i may be the god of this world, I am also in progress of dominating earth as well, so I have many things going on that I need to attend to. When you dominate in all things you do, there are many responsbilities and things and people that you have to manage. I may grace you with a last chance soon enough to be my sacrifice, and show the new generation my awesome power. But you will have to wait in line now. You really thinking that you have somewhat any chance to defeat me baffles me. Use this time as training. I will return soon. I have too much money to make, girls to manage, clubs to promote, businesses to run, and military operations to attend to before I come back to the world I am immortal god champion of. Untill then

As for the rest of you.... Keep doing good things, and remember who is your true savior and immortal hero. The power is yours.

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 7:17am
Say, will you bless us with your presence in UT4 so I will get to meet you and see your power ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:48am
I think force should have his own section on this website
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:58am
ALL TO EASY
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I think force should have his own section on this website
This my friend, I agree to. My will is strong. My legend will continue to grow in all realms... as an idea, a symbol. Let my legend be forever in this game, and be apart of my story... ALL OF YOU
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 8:29pm
lol i fvckin love this guy.... i agree JP, he needs his own section.... hell fvck it, someone make him a website... www.forceofut3god.com

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:13pm
I had the privilege of knowing FOG from release and to be invited to Force as ForceofWar lol, he's pretty legit. And dude isn't some nerd lol just add him on FB.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:20pm
I'm sooooo scared, this thread's pointless, especially now that it's really boring. I thought this thread was going to get locked & deleted?
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 3:18pm
LOL so what's the adrenaline rush like when your playing the same 5 people over and over again Qwest? Maybe we should all go to BFBC3 and see who's got game.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 3:38pm
Lol I think most of A-R stopped playing this game a while back just like Blackcats, I guess they just made more of an impression while they did play
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

LOL so what's the adrenaline rush like when your playing the same 5 people over and over again Qwest? Maybe we should all go to BFBC3 and see who's got game.

Curious why our name is always falling out of your hole.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Curious why our name is always falling out of your hole.

Curious why your responding to a post clearly aimed to qwest, someone I played with long before you did. Also hole??? Seriosly, I hope you can set some time aside to study up on linguistic semantics so you don't always come off as mediocre  white trash, apparanty fueled by Nat light and too many Spartacus re-runs.LOL
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:31pm
Sorry. Let me clarify, I was trying to describe the extra asshole you have on your face.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:49pm
I get it already.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:15pm
FOG If I may speak in your thread? I'll just say forgive those who can't seem to understand.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>