FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

LOL so what's the adrenaline rush like when your playing the same 5 people over and over again Qwest? Maybe we should all go to BFBC3 and see who's got game.
Curious why our name is always falling out of your hole.

Oh sh*t! I would love to see that match.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 1:49pm

LOL so what's the adrenaline rush like when your playing the same 5 people over and over again Qwest? Maybe we should all go to BFBC3 and see who's got game.
I joined A-R when we already left UT Lame. Nice try. And again I'm soooooo scared. All tough talk, no balls to back it up.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 1:50pm

I joined A-R when we already left UT Lame. Nice try. And again I'm soooooo scared. All tough talk, no balls to back it up.
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:48pm
Let me guess you play Call Of Nooby with them lol. Can't wait till Counter Strike hits next year for PS3. Scrubs will be pwned.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 10:33am
Not really, haven't touched CoD in months. I play Crysis 2, BFBC2 Medal of Honor & own in all those games too.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 11:32am
You're so full of your self questy boy ;) <3

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
elsope128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote elsope128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 11:43am
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

The video that was requested. Back when UT3 was on gamebattles, in limbo of MLG.

It made MLGs #1 top sniper montage and has still been kept on the site even when the deleted everything from gamebattles and revamped. The upload is not mine

BRAVO GOD BRAVO Clap
I also want to be a FORCE. There is no one to me win in VCTF and it would be an honor to be part of your team.

Forceof-BIG-S.O.P.E-
you say?
elsope128

W-Lrd_Yamakazy

AK-47_Prince

AK-47_BIG-SOPE-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122