| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 8:42am
Bow before your master, your god. Your savior in these troubled times. No one can defeat my allmighty power and those who stand against me will perish. Those who accept my rule will live well and proud. The truth is my power knows no bounds.

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 8:44am
Lol.
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:25am

Lol... Be forwarned... there is an ancient  prophecy, that the chosen one, who is known by the name "Sizzle" will defeat you.   This elder "Godlike"  being will not bow to your rule (as long as you do not use kb/m LOL).

Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:25am
shut up
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:38am
i thought paw was the best ut3 player... i guess, he is overrated... right ForceOfGoD?
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:48am
I'm delighted you decided to grace us with your presence ForceOfGoD.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 12:50pm
it's all too easy!
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:24pm
pawweezy lives in the building next to me you fool. As we have allready dominated this world time and time again, destroying all who oppose us and the spear that is thrown from the hand of god which is the quake marines. In one hand I rule with wisdom and stength and in the other I rule in fear. I have been chosen by the heavens, my destiny as the immortal god is to dominate and maintain hegemony. I cannot be defeated by mortals or anyone else for that matter if that answers your question. I only waste my time answering you because I know you are an avid instagib player, which is The God of UT3s chosen favorite form of battle and because you have been graced by seeing my awesome power in battle many years ago. Ill give you that, now we are even.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

pawweezy lives in the building next to me you fool. As we have allready dominated this world time and time again, destroying all who oppose us and the spear that is thrown from the hand of god which is the quake marines. In one hand I rule with wisdom and stength and in the other I rule in fear. I have been chosen by the heavens, my destiny as the immortal god is to dominate and maintain hegemony. I cannot be defeated by mortals or anyone else for that matter if that answers your question. I only waste my time answering you because I know you are an avid instagib player, which is The God of UT3s chosen favorite form of battle and because you have been graced by seeing my awesome power in battle many years ago. Ill give you that, now we are even.
do you play like lord of the ring games too, seems like you really are into fantasy and role playing.  i kinda get the image of the kid from clerks to that works at the register when i see you posts. 
"one ring to rule them all" lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

do you play like lord of the ring games too, seems like you really are into fantasy and role playing.  i kinda get the image of the kid from clerks to that works at the register when i see you posts. 
"one ring to rule them all" lol

Why is your word always so true? :P :D
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:47pm
lol good **** death
shine on you crazy diamond
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:01pm
i think this pic is more accurate lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:25pm

Wrong again you human fools. Dont make me laugh. Your ignorance does not suprise me in your limited view and scope and insignificant short lived experience. You are inferior and my subject. I dominate in all aspects of life, in all realms this world and the realm of UT3. Women flock to me and men wish to be me, but it is a foolish dream to have because no one will ever achieve my power. I forgive your disrespect for its not your fault you are so small and unwise. That is my compassion for this world, but I can only guide you. If destruction is what you seek, then I will grant this wish.

http://imageshack.us/f/560/16478749536692373556708.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/24/21579710150173595453736.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/4/26773410150237455643736.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/190/19985410150116481698736.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/688/28451216606847680007513.jpg/

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:33pm
Why don't you repost your headshot videos again :o
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:40pm
Force of God FTW.. Protecting our country, one smack down at a time.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:43pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:50pm

Wrong again you human fools. Dont make me laugh. Your ignorance does not suprise me in your limited view and scope and insignificant short lived experience. You are inferior and my subject. I dominate in all aspects of life, in all realms this world and the realm of UT3. Women flock to me and men wish to be me, but it is a foolish dream to have because no one will ever achieve my power. I forgive your disrespect for its not your fault you are so small and unwise. That is my compassion for this world, but I can only guide you. If destruction is what you seek, then I will grant this wish.

you sound mental when you talk, living in the fantasy realm of hobbits and fairys.  do you role play with dungens and dragons also?  you are like the diabolus z13 from xbl on ps3 only more deranged minded and probably play with action figures on a daily bases lol. 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:47pm
Lol i like it when he comes back to stir the pot, i think rican gets the most irritated :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

you sound mental when you talk, living in the fantasy realm of hobbits and fairys.  do you role play with dungens and dragons also?  you are like the diabolus z13 from xbl on ps3 only more deranged minded and probably play with action figures on a daily bases lol. 
if you only knew this reality. to walk in my shoes would burn your feet. instead support the rule of my fist and support a dream that will restore order in these troubled times. The God of UT3 has been reborn. I have returned even stronger and wiser than before. I realize now that complete dominance without mercy is not as effective, rather there is no real triumph. The real triumph is being able to conquer, command respect through fear yes. But also to inspire and to lead, to administrate. Follow my words, and you will not suffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:06pm
puertorican is but a small fly who buzzes around my command. a rebellious weak minded young fool who understands who is really in control and who dominates this world but isnt wise enough to accept the reality of his inferiority. You cannot deny the word of a god you fool. But there is no need to waste anymore breath on such insolence. Upon this return, this resurection, I begin my rule as not the King of UT3, but the Immortal God who can never be defeated or destroyed. Bow before this fist.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I'm delighted you decided to grace us with your presence ForceOfGoD.
Yes the King eternal. I shall make you a king in this world. You are now a king in the eternal kingdom of UT3, rule as you wish, I only require your people to know who is the immortal god of ut3, and never to forget who thier allegiance is to. I demand tribute and prayer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Lol... Be forwarned... there is an ancient  prophecy, that the chosen one, who is known by the name "Sizzle" will defeat you.   This elder "Godlike"  being will not bow to your rule (as long as you do not use kb/m LOL).

so be it. Show me this sizzle. If he has been told that his destiny was to defeat a god then so be it. It is unfortunate for him that someone told him a lie because there is no one with such a destiny im afraid. I accept this challenge
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

weakness~!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:26pm
"one ring to rule them all" lol thats all i hear

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:30pm
Then you are a fool. I know not what you speak of.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>