Borderlands 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borderlands 2
    Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:14pm
cause you know he would be, wacking off.. 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 9:14pm
Not at all.... I don't know what's worse. Picturing tx in a speedo,or knowing yangin is wacking off while picturing tx in a speedo

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Lvl caps shouldn't exist in the first place. No reason. Or at least 99
we didn't need levels or skill points in UT3, lol.

you have people wanting to get XP, more levels and skill points after after lvl 50. you have people that have A LOT of lvl 50 legendaries and unique gear that don't want their stuff to become worthless. you have a skill tree setup that was designed for 45 levels. they're stuck between a rock and a hard place and TX in a speedo.
Not a good place to be.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 6:03pm
ok so I'll be on tonight, Im going to try and nap for a few hours but I will try and be on past midnight. Let me know when you guys can start and I'll be there
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 12:49pm
Lvl caps shouldn't exist in the first place. No reason. Or at least 99

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 12:47pm
yeah it's still 50 for us yanks. we were just pulling JP's leg. they're going to do something by the end of March but not sure what. they seem reluctant to raise the level cap. they screwed up by naming that trophy "capped out for now". 
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 11:44am
Whaaat??? I need to get off Dead Space 3 for a while lol! Anyway im not sure if this applies to non-US/NA playas cos I was playin Big gayme chunt (basically a DLC where its better if u imagine most of your targets to be UT3 playas) a couple of days ago and i was still maxed at 50
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 11:13am

Bl2 Wednesday night then?
i'm down for some BL2. it's not too often I have any friends playing.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 11:12pm
Im going to be going out that night so are there any other days that work for you folks?

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 10:17pm
Bl2 Wednesday night then?

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 7:21pm
Well someone should entertain me for Wednesday night because I need to stay up late, I work overnights on Thursday. Have to work 10 PM to 7 AM ooooooh man I can't wait. It's just for one day so I don't mind
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 3:13pm

Technically you sound like TX...... belch, got my camo

lol diamonds are a girls best friend XD

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 3:02pm
Technically you sound like TX...... belch, got my camo

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 2:50pm

Lol otherwise known as Warfare. Funny how you hate Domination on cod but highly resembles warfare..... hmm lol

Domination just has one strategy of spawn camping , warfare has multiple strategies.....wait I almost forgot one word....what was it again? Oh ya.....TECHNICALLY

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 12:37pm
they gave us one in BL1. maybe this next DLC will be longer.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 12:00pm
Bloody iPad , my reply is after what you wrote up in the above post lol

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 11:59am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

whatever, sephs busy with being online and doing nothing, Bain you play dust15 like you are made of dust and Ying always asks me during my pumpkin time and heading to bed.

Plus the fact the new responsibilities and stress that come with my new job dutiesĀ  has a lot to do with my playing mood..Unhappy

I dont like wasting my time not getting XP, the game is boring now because of it.

Well this weekend help me reach level 50 lol and what the hell is pumpkin time? Also this game is a lot of fun but those dlc packs don't really look worth it from what Bain said about the last one. I wish more companies would be like rock star am
Nd give fresh new campaigns as DLC.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 8:44pm
whatever, sephs busy with being online and doing nothing, Bain you play dust15 like you are made of dust and Ying always asks me during my pumpkin time and heading to bed.

Plus the fact the new responsibilities and stress that come with my new job duties  has a lot to do with my playing mood..Unhappy

I dont like wasting my time not getting XP, the game is boring now because of it.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 8:01pm
and maybe a mode where we carry a flaglike object from their base to ours? no cars though!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 7:13pm
Lol otherwise known as Warfare. Funny how you hate Domination on cod but highly resembles warfare..... hmm lol

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 6:37pm

They should release an Arena with TDM and DM modes available. Maybe some kind of mode where you have to control 3 separate points in the area before you can start destroying their spawn.......

Maybe they could call it Domination?

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 4:52pm
They should release an Arena with TDM and DM modes available. Maybe some kind of mode where you have to control 3 separate points in the area before you can start destroying their spawn.......

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 1:33pm
At this point I really don't want a level cap increase. What would a ten level increase give us? A few days of XP grinding? I would rather just get some skill points. Not more than five though. I think getting more and having two endgame skills would make me OP. I already dominate 98% of the enemies in the game. And what about all of those Level 50 Legendary and Special items I've collected? I'm not going to farm for all of those again! Some were mission rewards. Can't get them again without starting a sixth character. Nope, don't want a level cap increase. Just give me a DLC with a lot of content.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 11:42am
XD

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 10:52am
yeah while you've been on Netflix we all got to level 60.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>