Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Borderlands 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borderlands 2
    Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:24pm
yup! muwahahah! 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:31pm
damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 5:19am
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 6:37pm
Trainwreck and I orgasmed to this video

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 7:47pm
Release date ???

No Mordecai? No Bloodwing?!?!

The new characters better be good.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 8:14pm
At the end of the video it says September 18 Fluff

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 8:17pm
Cool thanks I'm doing this on a plane the wifi in flight is spotty and won't let me finish the vid
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 8:29pm
Your so high class sometimes. <3

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Lol. Not today my friend I'm flying coach with the peasants.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 10:35pm
You know what cracked me up? Once you got bloodwing all skilled up, he always looked like a giant electric dildo flying through the sky
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Lol. Not today my friend I'm flying coach with the peasants.

HOW DARE THEY PUT YOU AMONGST SUCH FILTH!!! No reason that you should be flying next to people that act and smell like Ether. I hope you showered!!!

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 4:07pm
zero o_O dibs..probably..all the characters look sick! cept salvador
shine on you crazy diamond
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 10:45am
Axton. got to have my turret.

[Image: 228px-SoldiernTurret_01.jpg]
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 5:23pm
Did you see that turret on the video? daaayum, looks like it's shooting rockets! I'm going to assume everyones going to be Axton.. because everyone always picked Roland because of his turret. 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:33pm
I picked Roland because I didn't really care for the other characters. The turret was a bonus, lol.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 9:51pm
f***in badass

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Did you see that turret on the video? daaayum, looks like it's shooting rockets! I'm going to assume everyones going to be Axton.. because everyone always picked Roland because of his turret. 
Roland's turret shot rockets but they were too small to see. I hope this turret heals people too.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 2:25pm
Didn't it also give you ammo? I remember flying boxes whenever you put that thing down.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 3:51pm
Oh yeah, forgot about that.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 1:56pm
Why cant there be awesome game developers in Minnesota. Bain or anyone near Texas should hop on this! I would apply in a heartbeat!

Focus Testing at Gearbox Software

Focus Sessions at the Box - About the Program

Do you enjoy playing games? Did you ever want to tell a developer what you really think about their game? The Focus Testing Program at Gearbox Software is your opportunity to voice your opinion to our development team.

With the Focus Testing Program, local gamers get to come into our development office and play games before they are released. Focus session participants give us valuable feedback so we can make our games better. Come be a part of the development process.

Eligibility Requirements

• You must be 18 years of age or older and have a government issued photo ID.
  • You must be able to provide your own transportation to our office in the D/FW area.
  • You must be able to attend sessions during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 10:00AM-6:00PM)
  • You cannot currently be or have been employed in the last year in the video game industry.

Why should you do this?

• You get to play games.
  • You get to have fun and discuss your play experience with other gamers.
  • You get cool stuff for coming in to our sessions.

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 4:45pm

Why cant there be awesome game developers in Minnesota. Bain or anyone near Texas should hop on this! I would apply in a heartbeat!

Focus Testing at Gearbox Software

Focus Sessions at the Box - About the Program

Do you enjoy playing games? Did you ever want to tell a developer what you really think about their game? The Focus Testing Program at Gearbox Software is your opportunity to voice your opinion to our development team.

With the Focus Testing Program, local gamers get to come into our development office and play games before they are released. Focus session participants give us valuable feedback so we can make our games better. Come be a part of the development process.

Eligibility Requirements

• You must be 18 years of age or older and have a government issued photo ID.
  • You must be able to provide your own transportation to our office in the D/FW area.
  • You must be able to attend sessions during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 10:00AM-6:00PM)
  • You cannot currently be or have been employed in the last year in the video game industry.

Why should you do this?

• You get to play games.
  • You get to have fun and discuss your play experience with other gamers.
  • You get cool stuff for coming in to our sessions.

hey mega midway used to be right up the road from me n about 10mins from your house back in the mortal kombat days..  wish they were still hereCry
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 9:18pm
oh snap really? I would of learned to love button masher games in order to be a tester
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 11:08pm
yeah it was right here in eagan bout 3 mins from my house.  i know i was going to look into game development for school n career but there is no where around here to get a job even if i went though the program, and not to mention that the industry is flooded so good luck gettin a job n if you do it will pay sh1t at first anyway. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:36am
Yeah, I know the downsides of doing that buuut I wouldn't mind looking in Murderapolis, they do have a pretty well known gaming magazine company there Embarrassed That's my dream job right now
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 6:18pm

Trainwreck and I orgasmed to this video

it'd be cool if it had the original 4 + new 4   </3

dis new hoe look ugly  ):<   
Lilith > All

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>