| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Borderlands 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borderlands 2
    Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 12:11am
i'm really hoping for modded weapons too... but i don't recall giving you that shotty JP. isnt yours camo? mine was all black

Only 366 days til yesterday!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 3:22pm
warheart got the shotgun from one of his friends, or made it himself im not sure, but thats where everyone got it
shine on you crazy diamond
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 5:42pm
oh crap, did Warheart give me that shotty?.. damn.. sorry GoDead.. I got you mixed up. 
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 4:30pm
she got you confused with a scottish caffeine freak lol. i only remember because the first time we did moxy it took us 6 hours and we were working our asses off, then we invited him and he ran through everybody and didnt die once. we were like, give us yo ****
edit-- ignore all of this^. warheart was using the shredder shredder i have no clue where you got the shotgun. my bad. helscream maybe?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 5:51pm
all I know is that I did not do any sexual favors for it! That's the important thing. 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 6:39pm
the shotgun came from godead. we got the rare stuff from warheart.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 5:06pm
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:52pm
Im bearly playing the first borderlands and i have to admit its not bad im bearly getting into it
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 2:01pm
if anyone is cool enough to get BL2 on PC, me and rican will be goin hard on it over there at midnight  Cool
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 2:12pm
this is true, i have made sure i dont work the following 2 days in order to go hard
getting 2 more people would be nice 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 5:41pm
on PC?

Dead
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 7:31pm
Watch in 720P....duh
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 9:00pm
Lol
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:40am
I pre-ordered (PC) so I can play girlfriend mode
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:44am
\o/
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:34pm
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgnS4Uu15ms
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:34pm
Is this pc only graphics
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:57pm
Ok so first of all, Tuesday needs to hurry up! I heard from a couple of people about this new class that will be available October 16 to download. (This is from IGN.com)

Gaige represents the Mechromancer class in Borderlands 2.

During PAX East 2012, Gearbox Software revealed a new class for Borderlands 2. Named Gaige, the Mechromancer is a gadget-savvy mix between human and machine.

Her action skill is deploying a giant killer robot named Death Trap. Death Trap can act as a tank, drawing enemy fire away from Gaige, or a utility robot, supplying the Mechromancer and her comrades with ammo and supplies.

Gaige the Mechromancer will be available for download on October 16 for free to those who pre-order the game, or $9.99 and £7.99 on the Playstation store and 800 Microsoft points on the Xbox Live store for those who don't.

From Gearbox's official blog:

The Mechromancer will be an all-new playable character that we plan to develop after work on Borderlands 2 is finished and the game is in certification.

Currently, she exists as an idea and a couple of sketches, but we expect her to become a reality at some time after Borderlands 2 is completed.

As with many new ideas, we don't yet know exactly how the Mechromancer will play or when she will be available, but our estimate is that she will be released within 60 to 90 days after the launch of Borderlands 2. At that time, we also expect to release a compatibility update so that people who have the Mechromancer can play with those who don't.

As a special thank you to our early supporters, the Mechromancer will be available as a free download to members of the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club, which you can gain access to by pre-ordering Borderlands 2 from a participating retailer. The Mechromancer will also be available as premium downloadable content for those who aren't Premiere Club members at the same time.

A giant killer robot named Death Trap that acts as a tank???? Holy McFRICK!!!!!!!
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 12:51am
There was a 6 hour live stream from 2K playing borderlands 2, it was pretty awesome. I'm sure there is a recording up somewhere.

PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:58pm
PLAYING IN T-MINUS 2 MINUTES
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:07am
im pooping my pants, this install process is trolling me
Watch in 720P....duh
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 4:04am
lovin it
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 9:23am
Picking this up in 2 hours!!  Just read a newspaper review that gives it 5 starsStar

Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 10:41am
Awesome game. Pretty much improved everything from the first.
Still not perfect, but reallllly fun
Watch in 720P....duh
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 10:58am
ahhh I want to plaaay, hurry up UPS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>