| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team RpZ General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW CLAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW CLAN
    Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 5:53pm
Seph is a rage quitter!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 5:59pm
lol i've never raged quitted out of this game 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Seph is a rage quitter!
I second this... Seph saw the other team, tried to get a few kills, then rage quit. XD
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 6:46pm
If your talking about this afternoon i actually got a phone call during the match, cousins water lines were leaking, so had to go fix them. I walked into that room and headshotted papa right away, i wasn't scared of ya'll lol. just so happen i was on the phone when papa spawn killed the raptor i just got in and i had to leave.

Rage quitting pubs is just dumb.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 6:51pm
bro. if you have never rage quit, you seriously have problems. 
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 6:58pm
Why would I? I'm not a b1tch, i stick it out through tough games. After all, its only a game right? Beer

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

What about Drokun? Sorry to bring you into this Dro :) But what about him , sick frags? What does my frags have anyhting to do? i'm a perfect fragger Phant,dro,hunt,disco,and alot of others know that forsure. Just cause Sizzle(never played a clan match never was in a clan long enough for him to know anyhting about me) and Sanity( never was in War for him to know) I'v told him i got <-- GOT a kb/m i type with a kb i dont use a mouse for anything.. On kb/m you CAN'T use a Weapon picker which i use (check devil section random frags) Just cause i get sick frags when i try doesn't mean im a kb/m okayer same goes for Chris .. He doesn't use a kb/m everyone knows he and I both don'tbut when people start saying "oh he uses kb/m for sure" it's stupid. People like "seph or kupecake" who have said "oh thats kb/.m forsure" there just jokin cause they know how i get which is all mad and crap. Just don't let Sanity and Sizzle let your lil kid mind fill up thinking a we use a kb/m

You told me you use kb/m so stop fk'n cry'n about it :( I don't care what you use..... your not a fk'n cat and yet your already on your 9th ut3 life?    
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

i got an idea... how about Villn_is_Garbage.... Seph_is_Garbage... Dark_is_Garbage.... and so on.... lmao

Hey! Seph bro. U gotta learn, that in this game, Dutch > all. And i wouldnt mind that Seph_is_Garbage tag :p jk!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

If your talking about this afternoon i actually got a phone call during the match, cousins water lines were leaking, so had to go fix them. I walked into that room and headshotted papa right away, i wasn't scared of ya'll lol. just so happen i was on the phone when papa spawn killed the raptor i just got in and i had to leave.

Rage quitting pubs is just dumb.
I would think you can get a head shot on me while I was operating the hellbender gunner! Hell, I could do it while I'm on the sh1tter which is in the other room. You know you raged quit! It was after that pancake I gave you.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

What about Drokun? Sorry to bring you into this Dro :) But what about him , sick frags? What does my frags have anyhting to do? i'm a perfect fragger Phant,dro,hunt,disco,and alot of others know that forsure. Just cause Sizzle(never played a clan match never was in a clan long enough for him to know anyhting about me) and Sanity( never was in War for him to know) I'v told him i got <-- GOT a kb/m i type with a kb i dont use a mouse for anything.. On kb/m you CAN'T use a Weapon picker which i use (check devil section random frags) Just cause i get sick frags when i try doesn't mean im a kb/m okayer same goes for Chris .. He doesn't use a kb/m everyone knows he and I both don'tbut when people start saying "oh he uses kb/m for sure" it's stupid. People like "seph or kupecake" who have said "oh thats kb/.m forsure" there just jokin cause they know how i get which is all mad and crap. Just don't let Sanity and Sizzle let your lil kid mind fill up thinking a we use a kb/m

You told me you use kb/m so stop fk'n cry'n about it :( I don't care what you use..... your not a fk'n cat and yet your already on your 9th ut3 life?    
Lol and you'r like how old again :S and btw no i haven't dueled Phant ever since the mix up .
My ut3 life isn't on 9 its on like 15 bish get it right :D And still own you'r as s everytime i return to ut3 so don't hate on how many times i come back.
I return to play ut3 you still suck :S you sucked before,you suck now,and yet you still suck. Might as well through you'r as-s in a retirement home buddy. By the time you actually start owning people you'll be about 80? if you'r not already 80 :o
You say it doesn't matter what i use? But it matters enough for you to say i use a kb/m? You'r trash bro get some skills. I'm shocked you were actually able to join iAM. I didn't know iAM needed to get players that bad to seem some what active :o
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 10:52pm

Lol and you'r like how old again :S and btw no i haven't dueled Phant ever since the mix up .
My ut3 life isn't on 9 its on like 15 bish get it right :D And still own you'r as s everytime i return to ut3 so don't hate on how many times i come back.
I return to play ut3 you still suck :S you sucked before,you suck now,and yet you still suck. Might as well through you'r as-s in a retirement home buddy. By the time you actually start owning people you'll be about 80? if you'r not already 80 :o
You say it doesn't matter what i use? But it matters enough for you to say i use a kb/m? You'r trash bro get some skills. I'm shocked you were actually able to join iAM. I didn't know iAM needed to get players that bad to seem some what active :o

I'm shocked that you acually spelled iAM correctly :o And you don't own sh1t kid.... Every single time i start handing you your ass you run away like a little bish.... how many times have i called you out on it after games? I always say quit running from me Mikey lmao Enjoy your aim advantage only due to kb/m bish :)

You just run from me, but you straight up hide from Phantaci :o :O very sad kid :(
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 11:09pm
WOHOO. MOST COMMENTS ON IAMGAMING.COM PEOPLE!

KEEP THE CHAT GOING ON THIS TREAD
im tired.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 7:00am
Most comments will take a while.. There's this one for example
WDYLL
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 10:05am
IOTD has 200+ pages. O_o
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

IOTD has 200+ pages. O_o

i call it MOTD = Mikey of the day   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 8:37pm

I'm shocked that you acually spelled iAM correctly :o And you don't own sh1t kid.... Every single time i start handing you your ass you run away like a little bish.... how many times have i called you out on it after games? I always say quit running from me Mikey lmao Enjoy your aim advantage only due to kb/m bish :)

You just run from me, but you straight up hide from Phantaci :o :O very sad kid :(
lol whatever about the kb/m .
And na bruh i only (LEAVE) the base when you and others spam the damn flak -_- When i have 5 people spamming flak at me its like Penguins flah by its self in ctf...DEADLY (me n biofreak know)
And i don't hide from Phant. If you talking about the duel mix up from the tag you'r late cause this was fixed like 2 months ago :S And i haven't dueled since tourney :/ Vctf and ctf.

And when you say stop running (after the game) me and Vend laugh at you lol. You act like ima stay around to get flaked and shi t bro .
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 8:37pm

Originally posted by QwEsT

IOTD has 200+ pages. O_o

i call it MOTD = Mikey of the day   
lol? Not funny :S
Edit* Don't make me go get my copy of ut3 again >:| bish :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 12:04am
pffff my ut3 disc needs a 6 month rest
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 12:22am
Lol. Than stop reading "The book of EypO on how to run on Necroplis" Bish :o
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 2:21am
Naw I try to do the exact opposite of what you do on Necro because you fail so much :o
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 2:22am
:O lol haven't failed in a min fool
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 1:52am
Conclussion :  RpZ-XoticS =  elsope128  or Anghelo-Diablo LOOL

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 1:53am
Originally posted by TripoXx

Conclussion :  RpZ-XoticS =  elsope128  or Anghelo-Diablo LOOL
xotics=killerayan(from Europe)
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 2:20pm
yes, Killerrayan is UE ...
OLE¡ -iNfire_No
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 3:34pm

Will there is something you can say :) You admit to me not using kb/m and that you heard it ONLY from sizzle that i supposedly use a kb/m than i'll admit you actually did good today in ctf :D win win situation
Why would he lie and say you don't use kb/m when you do use them? I wrecked yo ass last night and you know it Not bad for a Pap Paw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>