Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Resistance 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Resistance 3 Online BETA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistance 3 Online BETA
    Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 11:09am
loadings can be a tad long but overall the experience is awesome you can only play in 2 maps in either TDM or chain reaction and your arsenal is limited but you still got lots of features like upgrades killing spree bonuses and so on i definetly suggest to any fps addicts to buy the game once released and lemme tell you competition is already fierce on the BETA so i just cant wait for the full game to be released!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 3:57am
im lovn the beta so far, turn speeds a lil slow, i hvnt gotten around to seein if it can be changed
the Auger as a killstreak is pretty beast, but by far my favorite thing is playn as the Chimera n seein him reach his hand out n b!tch slap some random upside da head when i melee thm lol
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 10:19pm
i love to get invisible run to some random player go behind his back and 1 hit kill them with a rossmore shot in the head :D
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 1:24pm

Dat R3 Gameplay Brah
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 2:14pm
That looks pretty fun :P
All the ribbons remind me of playing R:FoM..
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 2:16pm
Just a beast, at least you dont hang out right at the spawn points just like some of those wannabe beast do. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply