Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dark Souls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dark Souls
    Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 5:40pm
he def seems shady and he did say our future was murky so i figured he would try and kill me at some point. dont tell me if he does but thats what im figuring.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Milly

o f*** i already did

alright no worries. when you hit level 40ish head back to the first camp where that big ass bird dropped you off in the beginning of the game. At that level you should be able to see him there who didnt carry out his deed yet. Apparently what i think he does is kill EVERYONE in that area and most likely will kill the bonfire there. My friends went to the camp finding him standing there with everyone dead. Thus no more bonfire  at that camp, no more upgraded flasks. I tried killing him in his cell but i only did 5 damage to the guy with dual wield at level 20. So lvl 40 should be able enough time to kill him.
name_is_clantag
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 4:08am
I WANT THIS GAME.
GAME.. *ECHO*
GAME.. *ECHO*
GAME.. *ECHO*
GAME.. *ECHO*

BUT NO MONEY
NO MONEY.. *ECHO*
NO MONEY.. *ECHO*
NO MONEY.. *ECHO*
NO MONEY.. *ECHO*
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 9:24am
its funny PVP'ing people in this game when you can tell they never played demon's souls before. Some people are so bad at it.

I really havent come across a decent dueler yet.. im sure i will when i get into the darkwraiths covenant and spend all my time invading.

im close to beating the game for the first go round.. def going to beat the + version after.. for the build/armor/weapons I want to wear I need to be about level 180.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 10:18am
Originally posted by RemY

o f*** i already did

alright no worries. when you hit level 40ish head back to the first camp where that big ass bird dropped you off in the beginning of the game. At that level you should be able to see him there who didnt carry out his deed yet. Apparently what i think he does is kill EVERYONE in that area and most likely will kill the bonfire there. My friends went to the camp finding him standing there with everyone dead. Thus no more bonfire  at that camp, no more upgraded flasks. I tried killing him in his cell but i only did 5 damage to the guy with dual wield at level 20. So lvl 40 should be able enough time to kill him.

im pretty sure im already screwed, since ive been back there once already and talked to him a little and he wanted 2400 souls if i wanted some info. i didnt have it so i have no clue what he was goin to say. anyway im lvl 35 now and will be heading back soon. so ill stop at the closest bonfire first that way if i die i wont have to travel far to give it another go.

@deadaim holy **** im only lvl 35 and prob have a long way to go yet to get through the game. slow down!!! ha. that must be some pretty good armor if u have to be that high of a lvl. how many hours do u have in so far?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 10:24am
and i havent invaded anyone yet. not sure if i will or not. so i take it dif covenants give you access to certain things only if ur a part of it?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 10:57am
yes.. for instance the darkwraith covenant gives you an item with unlimited invading. and you gain rank by invading and killing players.

i think its a genius way for the developers to add dificulty to the game.

and ive played ALOT. im only level 60 right now but i know ways to level up quickly..

game is addictive.. ive played more hours of dark souls in the past week then ive played of every game combined (well basically just quakelive, thats the only other game i play) over the past 4 months.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:10am
I got the limited edition today :D
Includes a great art book as well.
Im siked (: Now inserting my disk.. (:
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:27am
^ nice
have fun. (be prepared to die :] )
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

ur goin to love it and hate it at the same time haha. and yes be prepared to die A LOT!!!! o and be prepared to spend a lot of time wondering around to find the right place to be in and being in the wrong section and getting ur ass handed to you cause ur not a high enough lvl yet. thats happened to me a lot so far. doin the same sections over and over and over and over... ok u get the point.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Deadaim

yes.. for instance the darkwraith covenant gives you an item with unlimited invading. and you gain rank by invading and killing players.

i think its a genius way for the developers to add dificulty to the game.

and ive played ALOT. im only level 60 right now but i know ways to level up quickly..

game is addictive.. ive played more hours of dark souls in the past week then ive played of every game combined (well basically just quakelive, thats the only other game i play) over the past 4 months.

ok i got ya. thats what i figured but they didnt explain anything about the covenants. it was just like hey want to join. ok sure y not. i thought ur lvl was higher when u were saying what lvl u had to be for that armor.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 12:04pm
Yea its time to go BEAST MODE!!!

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 2:10pm

ur goin to love it and hate it at the same time haha. and yes be prepared to die A LOT!!!! o and be prepared to spend a lot of time wondering around to find the right place to be in and being in the wrong section and getting ur ass handed to you cause ur not a high enough lvl yet. thats happened to me a lot so far. doin the same sections over and over and over and over... ok u get the point.

Haha ikr. I jumped into the game, killed a couple o undead in the prison. Then I opened a door and walked into a room and holy f***.. some big f***ing demon called Asylum demon crushes through the wall and starts smashing me with his gigantic hammer. I think I died about 17 times before I figured out there was a tile on the ground saying:

GET AWAY

LOL and I found the gate on the left side x__x
But its a good game indeed. I just reached lvl 20. Started out as a warrior.
Classes are a bit disappointing though. I would have expected an archer class or somme :(
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 2:43pm

their is an archer class, Hunter.

and classes arent like some games.. I started as a Sorcerer but now im turning him into a warrior.. if you have the time to level up then you can pretty much be whatever class you want. Classes basically just affect your starting gear and some of your initial stats but really if you wanted to be an archer all you need to do is pump some points into dex and find a bow. I have several bows

scroll down to see some of the bows in the game. this website is a work in progress because the game is new and massive in size.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 8:33pm

I beated this fn thing above like 2h ago by luring him into the fire :P
So easy and so tricky lol.

Im now in Darkroot (??) those fn trees and golems damn..
And there is this FN FN FN ANNOYING Moth boss.

^ HOW THE HECK YALL BEAT HER?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:18pm

Block/Dodge....Soul arrow....throwing knives, then when it lays it's head down, put the boots to it.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 3:52am

You can get the sword that those stone knights have, **** is broken in PvP
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 4:31am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Kinda pissed that my roomate and me both bought this game under the assumption that it used a huge server like Demon's Souls, while it's only P2P in it's stead.  We have tried NUMEROUS times to get into the same game, alas, hasn't, and more than likely won't happen.    Other than that, it's a solid game. 

It only summons from local servers so if you go to summon someone you should be able to get him if hes in the same area where you write on the ground? Am i right or am i wrong? I've never played the game but just picked up this info from a friend of mine thats making me buy this game tmw lol

P.S. I'm drunk so excuse any bad grammar or spelling that may have come from that.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 8:40am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Kinda pissed that my roomate and me both bought this game under the assumption that it used a huge server like Demon's Souls, while it's only P2P in it's stead.  We have tried NUMEROUS times to get into the same game, alas, hasn't, and more than likely won't happen.    Other than that, it's a solid game. 

It only summons from local servers so if you go to summon someone you should be able to get him if hes in the same area where you write on the ground? Am i right or am i wrong? I've never played the game but just picked up this info from a friend of mine thats making me buy this game tmw lol

P.S. I'm drunk so excuse any bad grammar or spelling that may have come from that.
He lives with me, and we have tried many a times.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 10:42am
I was just wondering, i can see how it wont work. My cousin and i are going to try it, if we figure something out i'll let ya know. Sucks if you can't though.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

You can get the sword that those stone knights have, **** is broken in PvP

I started out as a warrior and im just lvl 22 now.
Im getting f***ed by those Stone Golems every time. Especially since one hit just takes away half my health :( And I can't use a longbow yet due to still low lvling.

What should I do? Should I level up more? 
Cuz all those forest demons **** on me right now.
Ionly  get those living trees down with 4 stabs since my strength is already 26 lol, but I do 23 damage with sword on that moth -_-
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:32pm
Easiest thing to do would be to get the Drake Sword. It doesn't scale at all, but in the early stages of the game it is very helpful. It should kill the tree things in 2 hits when u wield it with both hands. You can also just run past the stone knights and go straight to the moth.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:59pm
damn Sens Fortress is kicking my as with those stupid swinging axes and snipers and traps that i forget are there. i must have lost about 30,000 souls last night from dying and not being able to return to get them. i will get past that stupid tower of traps tonight. pissed me the f*** off.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 7:22pm
30000 souls ?? :O Wow. thats... pretty good rage material idd xD....

Add me on PSN Milly. We can touch each others bloodstaines lol.
I already saw a few real fn funny the other 'nite.
I think RemY or Seifer got knocked off a few times off that bridge (still first part) where the Dragon lures :P Haha that was hilarious xD
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Easiest thing to do would be to get the Drake Sword. It doesn't scale at all, but in the early stages of the game it is very helpful. It should kill the tree things in 2 hits when u wield it with both hands. You can also just run past the stone knights and go straight to the moth.

Thanks Trendy. Where do I find that Sword?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>