Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

most mismatched skill to forum player.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: most mismatched skill to forum player.
    Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

strider add me on PSN and I will be on at 9pm. duel on your host best out of 5, I will just do it for pure fun of embarassing you b ut you may have to take it alot more seriously if you are to even stay of a negative.
u r embarrassing yourself! its amazing how the only mode you will play me in is duel! peace
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:56pm
Im not scared of warfare at all, its a great mode and I enjoy playing it so I will accept your challenge, I will be on at 8pm - 9pm between those times and if drokun dark nocturnus and pain are on we will meet you in our NbK server.

Let the battle begin.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:58pm
and dont think im not serious about this. I will be online and waiting for you to message me and tell me your ready to play.

Make sure you are online and ready to play. I will make a thread about this match and be posting details of the scores and if you even showed up at all.

P.S we want 4v4, 3v3 minimum just for the reason that I don't want NbK members to miss out.

plus no using DEVIL members, if we want to play DEVIL then we will play DEVIL not 90% Devil and strider because that is a PUG not a clan match.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:15pm
didnt gow win one of the maps on eu server?
.. i talk all the this on the forums and i suck=)
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
i cant even write correctly,
i talk all the **** on the forums and i suck*

..i suck at life
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
Hmm

- Sizzle for shizzle

- Strider too (hell I beat him 1v1 warfare, although I'm sure now he will challenge me to another match tonight) You're a great player tho in Warfare n good in vctf

- Feh ? lol
He's really a great player, but for saying he's better than TX and as good as ChrisC, he deserves to be on here imo ;D

I think general consensus of this thread will be Sizzle and Strider tho
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:20pm
u beat me 1v1 warfare lmfao sum1 plz put dat nbk server up on livestream warfare! dagon u r a joker
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:21pm
i didnt believe him strider lol
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:45pm
DAGON>Strider
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:46pm
Strider is horse s h i t.

Nobody believed your were good for the first 4 years of the game. Nothing changes from year 4 onwards. Cheap play, dirty antics, and a crap two faced personality to match.

QuickRC is another thief of oxygen. A figment of his own imagination.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:49pm

i played with dagon for the first time yesterday cant pass judgement on that one..

since that was my first time playing him i can say striders better in warf tho
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:52pm
anyone that calls someone out to 1v1 warfare deserves to be in a straight jacket and the only person I know who does that is strider
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

anyone that calls someone out to 1v1 warfare deserves to be in a straight jacket and the only person I know who does that is strider

Exactly. Perhaps a hammer is needed to crack that thick skull of his to convince the only brain cell he has left that 1 v. 1 warfare is worthless.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:56pm
agreed. should be 2v2 minimum
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 2:00pm
and as for me hiding behind duel, here is why I am not.

1. I am an all mode player and in the first 6 months of the game coming out I was playing all mode clan matches and still am to this date and am scared of no player or team.

2. In all the old western films or even modern western films the good guy and the bad guy would always settle there differences in a duel and the better man would win, there is no difference in those films and me asking strider to a best out of 5 duels. in other words strider is confused in saying im hiding behind duel coz in actual fact he is scared of facing me in the true game mode of 1 on 1 skill v skill.

all the truth and nothing but the truth.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 2:06pm

me no duel.. i attempted it once and had the bad luck of playin remy. never again.

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by jesse

i played with dagon for the first time yesterday cant pass judgement on that one..

since that was my first time playing him i can say striders better in warf tho
Hm what account were you on ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Strider and Syzygy    :D
nothing personal, just speaking da truth  O:
Funny thing is i got a gold card just to play your sorry ass on 360 and then you just stfu? i'm still waiting little pu'ssy boy? its been fk'n years now? lmfao you would see what ive been talk'n about if you wasn't such a little b1tch!To anyone else that named me..... your not worth responding too! Because your either not very good or you play on an alt like a ho or both! penguin is atleast a top ps3 ctf player so i'll give him a response.... the rest are just bit'ches with a grudge! zzzZZZZZZZ

Me and Strider 2v2 against any 2 that name us in this thread in ctf, vctf and wf EU server only! come at us b1tches! DeadAim sure in the hell wont step up and play us on his DeadAim psn! mwahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:20pm
What the fu­ck are you talking about?  How did I shut up????  I didn't see you making any attempts to contact me, did I? You old fuc­k. LOL as if I'm scared of you LOLOLOLOL I obviously wasn't scared enough to play your friends (who are a lot better than you) without any notice or practice.......You senile cun­t, I have no reason to play the SH­ITTIER VERSION. Period. I play bad on Xbox but I'd still poop on you. I just choose to do it on the better version  (^^)  Your friends already know. Why don't you aaaask somebodeh   
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:27pm

What the fu­ck are you talking about?  How did I shut up????  I didn't see you making any attempts to contact me, did I? You old fuc­k. LOL as if I'm scared of you LOLOLOLOL I obviously wasn't scared enough to play your friends (who are a lot better than you) without any notice or practice.......You senile cun­t, I have no reason to play the SH­ITTIER VERSION. Period. I play bad on Xbox but I'd still poop on you. I just choose to do it on the better version  (^^)  Your friends already know. Why don't you aaaask somebodeh   

You did stfu quick once i said i got my gold b1tch boy! Id wreck your camping ass on 360, but sadly you just don't have the ballz Just stop even commenting until you grow some kid And your just a joke at vctf!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:35pm
LOLOLOL OMG Sizzle, stop being in denial. Ask ANY of your FRIENDS and they'll tell you the truth.

You still haven't answered me as to why I should choose to play on a laggy, player host/advantaged, game with a poop controller??? You've never been able to answer it so I expect you to dodge it again like the dumba­ss, senile, retarded, mentally challenged, cun­t that you are   :D

EDIT- Also LMFAO at having to RESORT to the worst mode in the game, even though I'd still fuc­k you up in that  ;D
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:39pm
SIZZLEToday at 4:36pm65 minutesUnknown UnknownWriting Reply
most mismatched skill to forum player.

Please just stop that reply, everything you say is void   XDD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:43pm

LOLOLOL OMG Sizzle, stop being in denial. Ask ANY of your FRIENDS and they'll tell you the truth.
You still haven't answered me as to why I should choose to play on a laggy, player host/advantaged, game with a poop controller??? You've never been able to answer it so I expect you to dodge it again like the dumba­ss, senile, retarded, mentally challenged, cun­t that you are   :D
EDIT- Also LMFAO at having to RESORT to the worst mode in the game, even though I'd still fuc­k you up in that  ;D

NO the question is why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:46pm
la la la
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Strider and Syzygy    :D
nothing personal, just speaking da truth  O:
Funny thing is i got a gold card just to play your sorry ass on 360 and then you just stfu? i'm still waiting little pu'ssy boy? its been fk'n years now? lmfao you would see what ive been talk'n about if you wasn't such a little b1tch!To anyone else that named me..... your not worth responding too! Because your either not very good or you play on an alt like a ho or both! penguin is atleast a top ps3 ctf player so i'll give him a response.... the rest are just bit'ches with a grudge! zzzZZZZZZZ

Me and Strider 2v2 against any 2 that name us in this thread in ctf, vctf and wf EU server only! come at us b1tches! DeadAim sure in the hell wont step up and play us on his DeadAim psn! mwahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL you're not even top 20 in any mode, and act like anyone needs to deserve a response from you.

lol you serious, me and Penguin vs you and Strider ? I know Penguin doesn't even like me, and I kinda suck at ctf, but  I'm > Strider  and  Penguin is >>> you  in CTF easily.
VCTF you'd get ****d, I'm sure Penguin could adapt to it good enough to just return flags so I can score, the two of you are no problem for me to get past by.
And warfare, meh we'd go ham.

Remember, you started talking bs. LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>