Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

most mismatched skill to forum player.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: most mismatched skill to forum player.
    Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

NO the question is why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!  OMG, You're so stupid. I'm not afraid. I've no reason to be. 
You're not a better killer
You're not a better runner
You're not a better defender
You're not a better mid-fielder
FUC­K you are NOT better than me at ANNNYYYTHIIINGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  XD

I just do not see the logic behind choosing lag over no lag.  My question is more important.   LETS PLAY SATURDAY. ON PS3 HAZARD CINEMA DEDICATED. LEEETTTTTSSSS GO.  tOp v Syzyshi­ts Misfits. If you decline it you're afraid. 
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:50pm
dagon put me with a eu player
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Strider and Syzygy    :D
nothing personal, just speaking da truth  O:
Funny thing is i got a gold card just to play your sorry ass on 360 and then you just stfu? i'm still waiting little pu'ssy boy? its been fk'n years now? lmfao you would see what ive been talk'n about if you wasn't such a little b1tch!To anyone else that named me..... your not worth responding too! Because your either not very good or you play on an alt like a ho or both! penguin is atleast a top ps3 ctf player so i'll give him a response.... the rest are just bit'ches with a grudge! zzzZZZZZZZMe and Strider 2v2 against any 2 that name us in this thread in ctf, vctf and wf EU server only! come at us b1tches! DeadAim sure in the hell wont step up and play us on his DeadAim psn! mwahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL you're not even top 20 in any mode, and act like anyone needs to deserve a response from you.

lol you serious, me and Penguin vs you and Strider ? I know Penguin doesn't even like me, and I kinda suck at ctf, but  I'm > Strider  and  Penguin is >>> you  in CTF easily.
VCTF you'd get ****d, I'm sure Penguin could adapt to it good enough to just return flags so I can score, the two of you are no problem for me to get past by.
And warfare, meh we'd go ham.

Remember, you started talking bs. LOL

Go build another clan to get wrecked kid lmfao Your the dumbest fk'n troll ever
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:05pm

NO the question is <font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 I just do not see the logic behind choosing lag over no lag.  My question is more important.   LETS PLAY SATURDAY. ON PS3 HAZARD CINEMA DEDICATED. LEEETTTTTSSSS GO.  tOp v Syzyshi­ts Misfits. If you decline it you're afraid. 

Come olay me or zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:13pm

NO the question is <font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ok you didn't accept that means I winnnnnnnnnnnnn

Syzygy = Forever D-List
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:16pm

Ok you didn't accept that means I winnnnnnnnnnnnn
<font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">Syzygy = Forever D-List

zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:30pm
Forever D-List
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:37pm

Forever D-List

same old zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:38pm
ITS OK BRO, MAYBE IN UT4 YOU CAN BE C-LIST......

THATS IF YOU STAY WITH US THAT LONG   Dx
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:41pm
Syzygy, no offense, but Penguin would work you if he tried. He's one of the all timers in this game.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:41pm

Spamguins UT3 career

Getting wrecked by qm in clan matches :o
Getting wrecked by BumRush in pubs :o

nuff said
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Syzygy, no offense, but Penguin would work you if he tried. He's one of the all timers in this game.

Your opinion don't matter at all! Let him come play me and you'll see and he's garb at vctf!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:44pm

Spamguins UT3 career

Getting wrecked by qm in clan matches :o
Getting wrecked by BumRush in pubs :o

nuff said

Only 5 people out of game of thousands that can control Penguin? That's actually not bad. You just gave him a back handed compliment.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:45pm

Your opinion don't matter at all! Let him come play me and you'll see and he's garb at vctf!

He's a ctf-er you clown. That's like me challenging you to warfare. Do you plan on challenging him 1 vs. 1 in vctf?

And in vctf, you're good, not great. You, Strider and Quick should start a team together. Team Overrated.

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

You guys all talk so big, like you killing people in a f u c k i n video game makes you a real man. Carry on big guy. Noone cares how good you guys are in your "mode".
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:56pm

He's a ctf-er you clown. That's like me challenging you to warfare. Do you plan on challenging him 1 vs. 1 in vctf?

And in vctf, you're good, not great. You, Strider and Quick should start a team together. Team Overrated.

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

You guys all talk so big, like you killing people in a f u c k i n video game makes you a real man. Carry on big guy. Noone cares how good you guys are in your "mode".

I got your clown b1tch! take your void ass opinion back to your tank because your no where near any comp for me in any mode period dipsh1t! I'll kick your ass in any mode so what does that make you genius? use your head before you use your mouth next time moron!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:59pm
Syzyshi­t, what's your point?  I never said I was better than qM, I said I was better than you   XD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:59pm

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

I got your clown b1tch! take your void ass opinion back to your tank because your no where near any comp for me in any mode period dipsh1t! I'll kick your ass in any mode so what does that make you genius? use your head before you use your mouth next time moron!

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3. Go get a job and make something out of yourself. I'm sick of supporting you with the taxes I pay.

You do realize that your picking fights with teenagers (i.e., Penguin)? All so you can claim to your friends that your jump boots trix are better than his? That's hilarious.

Oh, and you have anger management issues. FACT.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:08pm

Syzyshi­t, what's your point?  I never said I was better than qM, I said I was better than you   XD

that your ut3 career isn't any better then the average player or any other tri member for 1.... and youve never played against me in a match so you do go by pubs so your a fk'n hypicrit for 2 You have had years to except my challenge, but you havn't so your all talk and no balls for 3

now this dumb ass thread can die zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:15pm
Syzyshyt, why are you so retarded?  I feel so sorry for you  ;.;   I legit do.

I don't need to play people in a match to determine their skill level, that's the amazing thing about my all knowing self   :D  I also base my opinion off of GOOD players opinions. No one has ever said you are good. You haven't accepted my challenge either you dipshi­t!!!!  WHYYYYYYYYY MUST YOU BE SO RETARDED!!!!!!!!!  CTF ME ON THE BETTER CONSOLE YOU'LL GET WRECKEDDDDDDD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:16pm
Also WTF, can you honestly tell me that in your 80 years on this planet, you haven't learned to spell hypocrite? 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:19pm

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3. Go get a job and make something out of yourself. I'm sick of supporting you with the taxes I pay.

You do realize that your picking fights with teenagers (i.e., Penguin)? All so you can claim to your friends that your jump boots trix are better than his? That's hilarious.

really retard? you don't know sh1t about me punk! iAM_A_PAP_PAW and its my favorite thing to be so go fk yourself bish.... I worked hard from age 15 until a few years ago when i retired so your lame ass attempt at a personal attack is a big ass FAIL! I can do whatever the fk i want now so eat that chump change! Id show my game room but it would probably be too depressing for your troll'n ass and I picked a fight? dam you are fk'n stupid lmao
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:23pm

Also WTF, can you honestly tell me that in your 80 years on this planet, you haven't learned to spell hypocrite? 

Just give it up kid or come play me! otherwise its pointless to keep going on! Until we play you'll never really know! I'm ready anytime!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:23pm

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

really retard? you don't know sh1t about me punk! iAM_A_PAP_PAW and its my favorite thing to be so go fk yourself bish.... I worked hard from age 15 until a few years ago when i retired so your lame ass attempt at a personal attack is a big ass FAIL! I can do whatever the fk i want now so eat that chump change! Id show my game room but it would probably be too depressing for your troll'n ass and I picked a fight? dam you are fk'n stupid lmao

Show me your game room? Depressing for me? Trust me old man, there isn't anything you have that I'd want or can't buy 10 of.

Go back to school, learn some grammar, take some pills for anger management and stop hitting on little boys.

WTF is iAM_A_PAP_PAW? Is that new medication for anger management? Don't fret since your testosterone is non-existent. There is help for that.

And you keep writing about Penguin's UT3 career. Are we in the NBA now? I don't remember any of these payers getting paid to play UT3.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:28pm

Just give it up kid or come play me! otherwise its pointless to keep going on! Until we play you'll never really know! I'm ready anytime!

EVERYONE already knows    XD   Let's not waste eachother's time
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:30pm
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>