Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

most mismatched skill to forum player.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: most mismatched skill to forum player.
    Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:46pm
80 year old man arguing on a gaming forum

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:57pm
Awe don't start whining now Spamguin.... Just take your little hand and grab your 360 ut3 disc and put it in your 360 and let me know when you've accomplished it. Your hand will be shaking but thats ok.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:02pm
stop trying to be funny
you'll hurt yourself
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol i'm surprised i wasn't mentioned
alot of the vctf players were kinda of a let down for me after reading about how good they were on the forum. they knew the maps extremely well and had all the flag routes down but when it came to actually killing i wasn't that impressed but hey i guess it doesn't really matter because vehicles win when it comes to vctf. 
syzygy does have good teamwork and that's all that really matters in the end. he's not a top killer at all but seifer and vgp are. i guess syzygy's biggest mistake was not playing enough clan matches and not playing enough deathmatch and duel. you have to get your ass kicked to get better. 

Well thanks for atleast mentioning teamwork lol better then nothing i guess :) I'll play tdm anytime too though.... top of the board almost every time I play it.... usually with atleast a dominating durring the game. I've even took my man Tripox to scool with a sniper :) I'm not even close to Frag416's level at kill'n though! I've watched him duel a few great duelers like hunts lately and my mouth was drop'n lol he don't ever get the fk'n belt and he still wins? :) some of his combo's on hunts were vid worthy.

He didn't win, though. :P But yeah, he's underrated! He picked up the belt just once out of 8 times I duelled him. I told him to pick up belt and he said "bleh" xD Sometimes, it's hard to out-hitscan players on US servers. Nothing against him but he was acting wierd few days ago xD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

stop trying to be funny
you'll hurt yourself

You do realise how obvious it is that you wont come and play me right? We were supposed to have played already? wtf? I'll leave your little pubstar ass alone about it i guess.

DeadAim if you ever bring your pu'ssy ass in vctf under your real psn I'll personally make sure you get taunted a lot!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:24pm
Syzygy, you are a moron. End of story.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Pi'ssy ass Pinn still hate'n lmao pff iq of a nat in comparison to mine! Never was a story.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:34pm

Pi'ssy ass Pinn still hate'n lmao pff iq of a nat in comparison to mine! Never was a story.
Write in english you babbling buffoon. Especially when you're writing about IQ.  Did you inherit Strider's syndrome?

Once you get a JD and an MBA, come see me to discuss IQ. Until then, you're still a moron.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:37pm

Wrtie in english you moron. Especially when you're writing about IQ.  Did you inherit Strider's syndrome?

Your not even smart enough to realise that your a troll/clown? :) Now thats bad!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:38pm

Wrtie in english you moron. Especially when you're writing about IQ.  Did you inherit Strider's syndrome?

Your not even smart enough to realise that your a troll/clown? :) Now thats bad!
What's bad is the fact that you actually give this much attention to a game you showed up to three years late. Then you write filth to some of the better players and don't realize how stupid you sound. Of course you're the reasonable one. What was I thinking?

Oh, and to make matters worse, you're retired. You sure have some serious issues in your personal life when gaming has become your only source of self worth. Need I say more? You're worthless.

Keep at it, I'm bored at work. I have all day.
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by ax412

sizzle you should know that killing me penguin or anyone else that you claim to kill a lot in a 8v8 vctf means nothing.
We've never played a 4v4 vctf so how would you know what I could do? Most of the time in pubs I'm just walking around.
Even though I can pilot, a walker, a tank. and a nemesis.

If you believe you own me in vCTF so be it.
If Chris and Tx can name me on their American All Star team and not other players then obviously I'm doing something right,

@rican paw is a boss at ctf :) (or was now)

damn haha well atleast phant knows! Lol I don't think I've gotten love for my ctf abilities once before....I must not have tried hard enuf in pubs lol...
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:00pm
damn..im still not mentioned in here..wtf?...for all the people who hate me...im sure as not f***ing hated like syzygay... im a little jealous of the hatred hes getting..f*** YOU GUYS!!!
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:04pm
^Its not the point of being hated, its the most forum mouth with least skill   o:
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:13pm
alot of peeps on here must of got bullied at school! wow guys cmon allow sizzle sme peace now!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:26pm

STOP listing me in threads until you grow some balls and come play me then p'uss.... Your the one player i've always wanted to go against in ctf on 360 so I could show you aint all that! I'll take your flag and get a kill'n spree on your flak ho'n ass and then cap bish. We 3-0'd your superstar friends 2 straight and matches are best of 3 so we won! Same would happen to you!
when was this?
who were the other players??? 
because if this is what i think it is, your flat out lying to yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:50pm

^Its not the point of being hated, its the most forum mouth with least skill   o:
..again..HOW AM I NOT MENTIONED...wtf...
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

I nominate Rev Crow. Why you ask? Cuz he has all these sluts that he claims but yet can't even get a picture from them? Better check your pimp skills son.

P.S. Syzygy, i've never seen this "owning" that you do. Once in awhile you have a good game but sure as fvck dont own. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:04pm
CryCry..true dat *walks away in shame*... shes still my slut... :(
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:11pm
yes crow, she will forever be your slut too. we all know the truth.... the dirty dirty b**** anyways

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:44pm

What's bad is the fact that you actually give this much attention to a game you showed up to three years late. Then you write filth to some of the better players and don't realize how stupid you sound. Of course you're the reasonable one. What was I thinking?

Oh, and to make matters worse, you're retired. You sure have some serious issues in your personal life when gaming has become your only source of self worth. Need I say more? You're worthless.

Keep at it, I'm bored at work. I have all day.

Really? Self worth? lmao you are dumb! You must have a degree in talk'n out your ass. Your lame ass personal attacks must be to compinsate for your lack of intellect and personality. :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

I nominate Rev Crow. Why you ask? Cuz he has all these sluts that he claims but yet can't even get a picture from them? Better check your pimp skills son.

P.S. Syzygy, i've never seen this "owning" that you do. Once in awhile you have a good game but sure as fvck dont own. 

I own all the time, but your just too fk'n drunk to realise it! Dude where's my car?????
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:51pm
I dont even know what game i'm playing on the weekends tbh... for all i know a shock rifle is a golf club.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:52pm
IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET OWND? YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!!! IF NOT? STFU!!!!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:08pm
uhhh...
name_is_clantag
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by RemY

uhhh...

Chicago duel server? uhhh... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>