Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

beefs dat need to be settled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beefs dat need to be settled
    Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:26am
to many players on here talk sh1t to each other but they never settle it by pickin up there controller n playing!

dagon- u hve talked bs on me 2 many times about u beat me 1v1 warfare lmao! so im asking dro to livestream us playing each other on a dedicated host! also just wanted to say u look like a garden gnome! in da vehicle modes if the teams r fair i will smash u to bits! time we played each other!

bumrush,daworm n phant- cme out n play warfare stop hiding behind foot modes! if yr top killers we wont be able to capture a node! bum,phnt,daworm vs stridz,matt n terror both hosts!

penguin n sizzle- Set something up which is fair n just fckin play it out
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:25am
Yeah, I still have a beef that needs squashing with kantushion.  He called me a tank camping c0ck monkey.  That sh1t needs to be settled too.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:20am
Lol strider we never talked crap to you, I believe that was all you.
A matter of fact, just because the way you handled it, we will never play you.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:23am
pussy feel happy i gve u a excuse to duck! simple fact is u will lose n u scared
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:25am
o
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:32am
hunt vs disco! best out of 5! 
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:29am
Yup I agree, a forever fight is hunt vs associate (DEVIL_Vendetta vs DEVIL_Disco_UnZ) in duel.

@Strider  Just create a poll on who's better in vctf for that matter. And we can play a 1v1 anytime I'm online I'm cool with that.
I actually think your behaviour is sad seeing as you PM'd me asking me to play with you against I think CS ? In warfare
Subject: dagon play
Sent: Yesterday at 10:44pm
Sent by: ut3lve
Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member
dagon play
a 2v2 with me

Subject: think of it like
Sent: Yesterday at 10:47pm
Sent by: ut3lve
Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member
think of it like
this= its good war experience
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:29am
187Izzydog. There's very few people who i've ever had a "beef" with while playing UT3, and this asshole is one of them. We were playing Avalanche and on the same team, and all he wanted to do was sit back with the orb and defend. We lose the 1st round. Next round, we were pushed back to our prime, and while I'm no orb runner, I told him that he's gotta move up with the orb. Dude starts flipping out, swearing at me, telling me to not tell him how to play warfare, defense is how you win warfare, etc.

I told him I know that having a good defense is key in wf, but you have to EVENTUALLY move the orb up, one way, shape or form. This belligerent asshole justs keeps talking sh!t. Finally I get my hands on the orb, and to make a long story short, we ending up winning that round and the next to win the map overall. He quickly shut up after we came from behind during round 2, and I didn't hear a peep from him for the rest of the map. 

F*ck that guy and the moped he rode in on.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:31am
Oh. And:   Everyone vs Syzygy
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by ut3lve

pussy feel happy i gve u a excuse to duck! simple fact is u will lose n u scared
You wouldn't show up anyways you corn dog. ckc/T-H-E/KmA challenged you several times and you pulled the disappearing act. You write mighty, but when it's time for action, you duck like the lousy "clefer" that you are.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:35am
Originally posted by chisox666

187Izzydog. There's very few people who i've ever had a "beef" with while playing UT3, and this asshole is one of them. We were playing Avalanche and on the same team, and all he wanted to do was sit back with the orb and defend. We lose the 1st round. Next round, we were pushed back to our prime, and while I'm no orb runner, I told him that he's gotta move up with the orb. Dude starts flipping out, swearing at me, telling me to not tell him how to play warfare, defense is how you win warfare, etc.

I told him I know that having a good defense is key in wf, but you have to EVENTUALLY move the orb up, one way, shape or form. This belligerent asshole justs keeps talking sh!t. Finally I get my hands on the orb, and to make a long story short, we ending up winning that round and the next to win the map overall. He quickly shut up after we came from behind during round 2, and I didn't hear a peep from him for the rest of the map. 

F*ck that guy and the moped he rode in on.
That's when you switch teams and start pounding away. The funny part is this guy attempted to teach you how to play warfare.
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:42am
i got no beef to settle down i love everyone and everyone hates me
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:48am
oh, and real tOp vs fake tOp, dose damn wannabes
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:02pm
the "real" ckc vs the "fake" ckc. you know who i'm talking about.
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

hunt vs disco! best out of 5! 

Why? We have already duelled on each other's host to sort things out. He won 10-7 on his host and I won 10-8 on mine. It didn't sort out anything, instead, it made everything worse. Duellers will always have these problems until one of the duellers leaves. That's one of the reasons why some of the best duellers have left the game. Competition always creates problems.

Personally, I stopped caring about the game long ago. The players who still argue about the game, are the ones who got something to prove. And about me and Disco, we were joking at first but, later on, things got a bit serious. I just try to ignore these thing. There's nothing you can do over the internet about these things. xD
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:24pm
Oh come on really..I haven't been mentioned here yet...that's pathetic..(and I don't wanna hear anything from strider cause his posts mean nothing)...I'm a little upset I'm not mentioned.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by BAIN

That'd be awesome. You'd have to polish off the dust from your ckc tag.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:32pm
shut up cromo youv been garbage since launch.. i got beef with you;)

@bain thats not your beef mr iAM =0
shine on you crazy diamond
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Oh come on really..I haven't been mentioned here yet...that's pathetic..(and I don't wanna hear anything from strider cause his posts mean nothing)...I'm a little upset I'm not mentioned.
You vs. anyone on this forum in arguing on any topic? But we know the winner already.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

You vs. anyone on this forum in arguing on any topic? But we know the winner already.
Lunchy. lol
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:51pm
i got beef with a lot of ppl

Phantaci!! this dude thinks he all dat and a bag of chips! come out the dark and FACE ME PUNK! 1v1 betrayal! this dude always!! talk trash to me and call me names in game and out game, one of the biggest trash talkers ive ever SEEN!

TX2k7Angry this guy is a FAKE everyone calls him the best and realy he is a NOOB! not ME! he is da biggest noob i have ever SEEN!! you guys have been decived!! when TX grabs da flag he does nooby jumps and MAKES IT! i grab the flag and make it look peRRRtty(pretty)...i wanna 1v1 this guy in vctf SUSPENSE! ASAP to expose his noobinest!

i got beef with Seifer too ca he chases me around da map and looks for me n kills me ALL GAME! but he my homie so ill let it slide.

but find these two ppl and set up the match and ill bet yall the two cents that is stuck on the bottom of yall shoe with the gum on the side that ill WIN 4SURE!!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:54pm
why would you set yourself up to lose twice?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:57pm
im going to ignore this ignorance^
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by BAIN

That'd be awesome. You'd have to polish off the dust from your ckc tag.
lol, for sure.

@ jesse, aka trainwreck, aka immortal, aka imaokguy, aka turdferguson: i know it's not my beef but i'm still pissed.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:02pm
oh shyt it's a nok guy in this piece 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>