Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

beefs dat need to be settled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beefs dat need to be settled
    Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:13pm
present^
shine on you crazy diamond
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by doom5day

Originally posted by phhiLLN

hunt vs disco! best out of 5! 

The players who still argue about the game, are the ones who got something to prove.

true.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:14pm
fail
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Pinnacle

the "real" ckc vs the "fake" ckc. you know who i'm talking about.
That'd be awesome. You'd have to polish off the dust from your ckc tag.
lol, for sure.

@ jesse, aka trainwreck, aka immortal, aka imaokguy, aka turdferguson: i know it's not my beef but i'm still pissed.
Please setup a voice chat with Triphop. You and I can discuss the details with him. Evil Smile
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by jesse

present^
Christmas present ^
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:19pm
foooor meeeeeeeeeeee =D was it you that got loke on iamgaming for the first time since this site was created? lol
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:28pm

foooor meeeeeeeeeeee =D was it you that got loke on iamgaming for the first time since this site was created? lol
Word.
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:31pm

r u quoting urself in this statement bain? and which are you?
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:36pm
OH SNAP
smells burnt
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:46pm

you noob i've been on here before!? once when michael jackson was black and leather jackets with lots of zips were kewl i thinkĀ 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Lokedogg77

you noob i've been on here before!? once when michael jackson was black and leather jackets with lots of zips were kewl i think 
Members Only jackets. That's the way to roll.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:52pm
Seph vs Shiny 
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:54pm

you noob i've been on here before!? once when michael jackson was black and leather jackets with lots of zips were kewl i think 
my bad my bad now get your ass to my thread i made you n let us know when baby trainwrecks being born
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:55pm

you noob i've been on here before!? once when michael jackson was black and leather jackets with lots of zips were kewl i thinkĀ 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 2:06pm

formerly "real" but considered "fake" by some.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:28pm

formerly "real" but considered "fake" by some.
Bain, you left us, but you're still a part of the real ckc.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:02pm

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Oh come on really..I haven't been mentioned here yet...that's pathetic..(and I don't wanna hear anything from strider cause his posts mean nothing)...I'm a little upset I'm not mentioned.
You vs. anyone on this forum in arguing on any topic? But we know the winner already.
Lunchy. lol
worst post on this forum ever...your post are now invaild
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:43am

Why? We have already duelled on each other's host to sort things out. He won 10-7 on his host and I won 10-8 on mine. It didn't sort out anything, instead, it made everything worse. Duellers will always have these problems until one of the duellers leaves. That's one of the reasons why some of the best duellers have left the game. Competition always creates problems.

Personally, I stopped caring about the game long ago. The players who still argue about the game, are the ones who got something to prove. And about me and Disco, we were joking at first but, later on, things got a bit serious. I just try to ignore these thing. There's nothing you can do over the internet about these things. xD
1v1 warfare? ur host first 
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:49am

Originally posted by chisox666

187Izzydog. There's very few people who i've ever had a "beef" with while playing UT3, and this asshole is one of them. We were playing Avalanche and on the same team, and all he wanted to do was sit back with the orb and defend. We lose the 1st round. Next round, we were pushed back to our prime, and while I'm no orb runner, I told him that he's gotta move up with the orb. Dude starts flipping out, swearing at me, telling me to not tell him how to play warfare, defense is how you win warfare, etc.

I told him I know that having a good defense is key in wf, but you have to EVENTUALLY move the orb up, one way, shape or form. This belligerent asshole justs keeps talking sh!t. Finally I get my hands on the orb, and to make a long story short, we ending up winning that round and the next to win the map overall. He quickly shut up after we came from behind during round 2, and I didn't hear a peep from him for the rest of the map. 

F*ck that guy and the moped he rode in on.
That's when you switch teams and start pounding away. The funny part is this guy attempted to teach you how to play warfare.

Yeah every match after that that I ever saw the douche in (not too many times) I would switch teams, but i decided to finish that one with him out of the goodness of my heart. He took revenge out on me in Titan mode one day though and I had to rage quit, lol. It was a small DM map, maybe Greed, I can't remember. There was this little pit where my team would spawn (and couldn't get out if i remember correctly) and he went Titan down there and kept smashing the ground, over and over again. After like 10 straight deaths within 30 seconds I could deal with it no more and had to bounce. I've hated Titan mode with a passion ever since, even though it already sucked to begin with!
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:56am
I would like to see Chris C vs Feh in VCTF. I remember Feh talking about he's among with the greats. From my knowledge, the only way become the best is to beat the best.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:17am

Why? We have already duelled on each other's host to sort things out. He won 10-7 on his host and I won 10-8 on mine. It didn't sort out anything, instead, it made everything worse. Duellers will always have these problems until one of the duellers leaves. That's one of the reasons why some of the best duellers have left the game. Competition always creates problems.

Personally, I stopped caring about the game long ago. The players who still argue about the game, are the ones who got something to prove. And about me and Disco, we were joking at first but, later on, things got a bit serious. I just try to ignore these thing. There's nothing you can do over the internet about these things. xD

THATS ONE FRAG MORE FOR DISCO ON YOUR HOST BRO
Jk. You know how it is :)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:25am

Stefiroth, Sephiroth, AzEroTh, basically every player that ends with ROTH seems to have a negative impact on my gameplay. Even though I have my auto taunt disabled my game just keeps on taunting those guys...

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:27am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I would like to see Chris C vs Feh in VCTF. I remember Feh talking about he's among with the greats. From my knowledge, the only way become the best is to beat the best.
its a bird, no its a plane, NO ITS A WHOLE GROUP OF AR MEMBERS AND THE WHOLE UT3 COMMUNITY TO COME AND TRY TO TRASH ME!!!Shocked
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:29am
Nah its all good. I respect everybody if they just respect me as well. Think thats fair nuff.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:30am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

its a bird, no its a plane, NO ITS A WHOLE GROUP OF AR MEMBERS AND THE WHOLE UT3 COMMUNITY TO COME AND TRY TO TRASH ME!!!Shocked

Yet you keep on trying da game xD! give it up bro!!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>