FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

beefs dat need to be settled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beefs dat need to be settled
    Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I would like to see Chris C vs Feh in VCTF. I remember Feh talking about he's among with the greats. From my knowledge, the only way become the best is to beat the best.
its a bird, no its a plane, NO ITS A WHOLE GROUP OF AR MEMBERS AND THE WHOLE UT3 COMMUNITY TO COME AND TRY TO TRASH ME!!!Shocked

I'm not talking trash Feh. I think your very good VCTF'er. But the only way to be the best is to play the best when they (AR or other great VCTF players) were in their prime.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by jesse

Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Oh come on really..I haven't been mentioned here yet...that's pathetic..(and I don't wanna hear anything from strider cause his posts mean nothing)...I'm a little upset I'm not mentioned.
You vs. anyone on this forum in arguing on any topic? But we know the winner already.
Lunchy. lol
worst post on this forum ever...your post are now invaild
lol indeed
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:25pm
I GOT A BEEF THAT NEEDS TO BE SETTLED

this is from the first year the game was out.. me and skiller were arguing for 20 min about what the best type of cheese is. this fool said cheddar. i told him he was wrong but he stuck by it. someone needs to tell this "man" swiss is the best because he wont listen to me hes unreasonable
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:26pm

this is from the first year the game was out.. me and skiller were arguing for 20 min about what the best type of cheese is. this fool said cheddar. i told him he was wrong but he stuck by it. someone needs to tell this "man" swiss is the best because he wont listen to me hes unreasonable

I hope you dropped that idiot from your Christmas card list for that.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:31pm
and from my psn, hard headed prick lol jokes
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:36pm

You got it twisted TW. That mozzarella cheese is the best lol.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:41pm

nope im sorry your wrong lol

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:11pm
Chris vs Arkos in a duel.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Chris vs Arkos in a duel.

A-R vs. silly in a duel...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:44pm
silly vs cbizzy
arkos vs tx
qweest vs chris
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 5:01pm

I GOT A BEEF DAT NEEDS TO BE SETTLED
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 5:08pm
dont correct my speeling if your quoting me it better jus be to say swiss is best =D
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 6:52pm
cheddar IS the best cos its my favourite too Broken Heart Heart Heart Sk-iller's right. all know thay mozarelli is made from sweaty bulls semen and sh1t like brie comes from fermented donkey piss. Anyone partial to sMeg_Ma? There must be some sm3g heads here?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Yup I agree, a forever fight is hunt vs associate (DEVIL_Vendetta vs DEVIL_Disco_UnZ) in duel.

@Strider  Just create a poll on who's better in vctf for that matter. And we can play a 1v1 anytime I'm online I'm cool with that.
I actually think your behaviour is sad seeing as you PM'd me asking me to play with you against I think CS ? In warfare
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: dagon play Sent: Yesterday at 10:44pm Sent by: ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
dagon play
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">a 2v2 with me
<DIV ="PMmsg"> <DIV ="PMmsg"> <DIV ="PMmsg"> </TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: think of it like Sent: Yesterday at 10:47pm Sent by: ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
think of it like
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">this= its good war experience
</TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>
dagon this proves how u dont c things in a clear way fella! you woulda had fun! it was a olive branch!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

cheddar IS the best cos its my favourite too Broken Heart Heart Heart Sk-iller's right. all know thay mozarelli is made from sweaty bulls semen and sh1t like brie comes from fermented donkey piss. Anyone partial to sMeg_Ma? There must be some sm3g heads here?
lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:30pm
cheddar is the best!!!!
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by VaLlEy-Of_Pain

i got no beef to settle down i love everyone and everyone hates me
I agree, i hate your guts scrub, so GOML ;D
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:09pm

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

I would like to see Chris C vs Feh in VCTF. I remember Feh talking about he's among with the greats. From my knowledge, the only way become the best is to beat the best.
its a bird, no its a plane, NO ITS A WHOLE GROUP OF AR MEMBERS AND THE WHOLE UT3 COMMUNITY TO COME AND TRY TO TRASH ME!!!Shocked

I'm not talking trash Feh. I think your very good VCTF'er. But the only way to be the best is to play the best when they (AR or other great VCTF players) were in their prime.
naw bro! i know your not but i know the whole ut3 community will come out the shadows to try and shut me down for AR lol. we could do a AR Vs iAM but really, AR is doesnt want to play us. maybe if everyone join GOW we can get a match going or get Zellot to set it up LOLOL!!

btw Oneman is right so chill out about the cheese Terrorist
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

Yup I agree, a forever fight is hunt vs associate (DEVIL_Vendetta vs DEVIL_Disco_UnZ) in duel.

@Strider  Just create a poll on who's better in vctf for that matter. And we can play a 1v1 anytime I'm online I'm cool with that.
I actually think your behaviour is sad seeing as you PM'd me asking me to play with you against I think CS ? In warfare
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: dagon play Sent: Yesterday at 10:44pm Sent by: ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
dagon play
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">a 2v2 with me
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: think of it like Sent: Yesterday at 10:47pm Sent by: ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
think of it like
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">this= its good war experience
dagon this proves how u dont c things in a clear way fella! you woulda had fun! it was a olive branch!

and this proves how you dont c things in a clear way fella because no one can read this HORRIBLE job of copying and pasting whatever you're trying to copy and paste here
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

dagon play
think of it like

and this proves how you dont c things in a clear way fella because no one can read this HORRIBLE job of copying and pasting whatever you're trying to copy and paste here
JP will settle my beefWinkEmbarrassed
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

dagon play
think of it like
ps3
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by BAIN

cheddar is the best!!!!

Pepper Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:08am

..im sorry but your ALL wrong swiss ftw
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:38am

and then pepperjack;)

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:31pm
tRi v Unreal/ReC

:3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>