Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE UT3 CTF TIER LIST *UPDATED*
    Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Zito44

not even on the list -___-
"360 Players"
D:<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Penguin Rican and RamSlayer have hated me for years. what chance did I actually have? even if I was the best CTF player in the game they would still have put me in B list. whatever though I really couldn't give a rats as.s.

You confuse making a joke out of you with hatred loooool

Doesn't make any sense, even If we were best friends, you'd still be forever B-List  lol
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 2:20pm
not even on the list -___-
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 2:13pm
Page 1 till 10 just made me lmao again haha.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 1:57pm
just re-read the thread, amazing
Watch in 720P....duh
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 12:29pm
Bro :P This list is based upon images of players and watching players in action.
It doesnt have anything to do with hatred :P You can search all the other tier lists.

Its how you see yourself as a player is all that matters, not what others think of your gameplay.
Its like everybody whines that Bum and WaR are flakkers, but Bum is on A because his gameplay is stronger as an image to others.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

i dont hate you :0
penguin......... maybe  lol

thanks bro that nice of you, Ive always thought you were a sound guy :)

I'm really not bothered about the whole CTF thing anymore though its just boring now. I have more fun playing cod tbh.

Respect Rican <3
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:47am
i dont hate you :0
penguin......... maybe  lol
Watch in 720P....duh
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 6:14am
Penguin Rican and RamSlayer have hated me for years. what chance did I actually have? even if I was the best CTF player in the game they would still have put me in B list. whatever though I really couldn't give a rats as.s.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

that says Forever B is greater than nothing

I agree  :D
That was A plus cynizym ;p
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 5:39pm
 TROLLING 
im tired.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 5:14pm
wow alota lols gettin thrown down here too
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 5:06pm
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 3:55pm
that says Forever B is greater than nothing

I agree  :D
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 12:04pm
Forever B >
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 10:05am
bumping just to make sure ppl dont forget while ut3 is hibernating
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 7:02pm
feels good to be the best ;)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 6:24pm
i love being A-List
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 2:56pm
i was expecting a DORA the explorer pic or some reference after i said that lol.  not sure many trolls know what the DORA process but it sure makes me sound smart lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Dynamic IP's are a troublemaker imo. I always set it Static so I know the right IP for the right device.

Lol a way to fix the NAT issue is 
- Set your IP private
- Open NAT
- Apply private IP filter and it will treat the IP as public but is not shown. Therefor still making it Private heeey.
none of this has anything to do with lag is all i was saying, you can only have 1 assigned public address so thats why i say i doesnt matter what your private address is no matter what, even with your NAT open it doesnt stop a packet header from being changed by the NAT, this will always happen and does nothing to help with lag or speed. network addressing is subject to ISP dhcp servers and you will have whatever address they give you a lease for, if you use your internet all the time that address will remain less its not used for a certain amount of time, then its released and the DORA process starts again when you go to access the internet. Geek
BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 4:37pm
LOL at this list, although it's fairly accurate.
Penguin and JKDMAN are definitely the all-time studs of CTF, imo. My only suggestions are that Seifer should be put into the God mode list, dude definitely runs **** when he's playing. Also COLDGAZE, he should be added to the D-list. In fact, he should be the D-list captain...he's clocked more hours into UT3 CTF than anyone in the world, yet he still plays like heinous anus.. /2cents
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 4:30pm
Dynamic IP's are a troublemaker imo. I always set it Static so I know the right IP for the right device.

Lol a way to fix the NAT issue is 
- Set your IP private
- Open NAT
- Apply private IP filter and it will treat the IP as public but is not shown. Therefor still making it Private heeey.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 2:10pm
i still dont get why people are talkin about ip addresses, there is nothing you can do to change you public ip address, and dynamic or static private address doesnt matter at all, it all still goes through your NAT and gets change to public address that is set by you ISP not matter what.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 2:17am
What does speedtest.net say? Does it match your local provider speed?

Also, a switch or a splitter cuts your speed. It does divide connections but at the price of a slower connection.

- ALSO, whenever I'm lagging on a server, I try and check my taskmanager for any open download programs like BitTorrent/LimeWire/etc. Which could claim your whole connection.  (Some programs are fired up when even putting your computer on. In that case, turn the Open when starting Windows option in your Download program OFF. 

- Try changing a Dynamic IP adress into a Static one. So that your IP's never change after reboots etc. Besides the speed also helps keeping your network in order.
- Try turning UpNp on in your Network options.
- Try forward ports in your router through DMZ.
- Have you checked if your connection runs smoother with your FIREWALL OFF?

If thats not it, you should have a network engineer coming over to check your wires.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 9:55pm
I know Its not a splitter problem. if its not the cable modem then its probably a damaged cable.    
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>