Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE UT3 CTF TIER LIST *UPDATED*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE UT3 CTF TIER LIST *UPDATED*
    Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:26pm
ITS OFFICIAL EVERYONE, SYZYGY JUST DODGED MY CHALLENGE

GGNORE
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:33pm
YEA IM ON THE LIST LOL, honestly would like to be moved to B list due to showing alot of ps3 player original tricks (hammer jumps, cough cough uh rican ->) other tips and because im inconsistent and for the amount of over all time i have played compaired to  the rest of the people on the list but usually play well enought to hang with the big dawgs,, (cough cough, uh 3v3 rican?) and you remember rican lol...  im above bench warmer status imo lol.jk.  good fun though glad i got to make a list lol.. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:35pm
C isn't worse than B   XD  

but all are above D   o:
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

C isn't worse than B   XD  

but all are above D   o:
i read the discription of "c list/trolls" lol and i was suddenly at peace with being in that list. lmao yeah i think you guys did a good job with the thread hope its doesnt start hate mail though lol..
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:39pm
You won 2 straight?? No, u did not.
U won coret, really quick, like within 5 mins. ( kinda odd, right?)
Then u lost every game following that, half on your host, half on phantacis.
I remember jason trying to do dumb pointless hammer jumps, trying to get away, to no success
And you whoring link gun on your host.... But still getting scored on.
I know your going to pretend it never happened, and believe it the way u want, and thats okay, dream big kid, dream big.
Both systems, and ill play. The fact ur hellbent on playing the broken version is beyond me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

You won 2 straight?? No, u did not.U won coret, really quick, like within 5 mins. ( kinda odd, right?)Then u lost every game following that, half on your host, half on phantacis.I remember jason trying to do dumb pointless hammer jumps, trying to get away, to no successAnd you whoring link gun on your host.... But still getting scored on.I know your going to pretend it never happened, and believe it the way u want, and thats okay, dream big kid, dream big.Both systems, and ill play. The fact ur hellbent on playing the broken version is beyond me.

Come play then or just stfu we were supposed to have a fk'n match.... why yall scared? wtf? yall allstars or not? lmfao just fk'n forget it yall will never play us lmfao awe sh1t I just cracked a rib laugh'n

Im done try'n!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Remy is a scrub :'D

Wow, Somebodys putting on his chapstick and getting ready for a c0ck sucking marathon.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

yall know when it comes to opinions their is going to be trouble, so FoF? anyone? anyone? w/e...

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:22am
lol I think getting 10,000 posts on iamgaming is on sizzle's bucket-list.. unless he's serious. which would be extremely sad =[
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:28am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

You won 2 straight?? No, u did not.U won coret, really quick, like within 5 mins. ( kinda odd, right?)Then u lost every game following that, half on your host, half on phantacis.I remember jason trying to do dumb pointless hammer jumps, trying to get away, to no successAnd you whoring link gun on your host.... But still getting scored on.I know your going to pretend it never happened, and believe it the way u want, and thats okay, dream big kid, dream big.Both systems, and ill play. The fact ur hellbent on playing the broken version is beyond me.

Come play then or just stfu we were supposed to have a fk'n match.... why yall scared? wtf? yall allstars or not? lmfao just fk'n forget it yall will never play us lmfao awe sh1t I just cracked a rib laugh'n

Im done try'n!
i just said i will play you in the paragraph u quoted me on.....
what the fu&k is wrong with you
Watch in 720P....duh
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:37am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

<FONT style=": #000000">LOL why you KEEP SAYING ON 360???

Because I can kick their asses on 360, and thats where my friends play.

You shouldn't have friends to rely on when it comes to your mode.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:38am
Why Foxy is not on this list?
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:39am
Nobody, in any point of this entire game, in all 4 years, has ever been scared of playing any kind of match vs Syzygy.

Smile
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:49am
gawwwwwd, at least kupcake has a sense of humor about this thing
although the list is 100% accurate :0
and @ 1man, good question, 4got all about her. we tried to only include current players and all time greats, even if they have not played in awhile.
id def put he in honorable mention, good defensive player, she pissed me off loadssss Dx

Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:50am
LLOOOOOLDOFLD0SFADLSF0OAFLOOOOOOOOOL
i cracked up reading this thread.

honorable mentions are probably all like 89.9s basically an A- basically
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:52am
I'd add disco to A list and hell terror is atleast an A- so he's honorable mention. Drokun is definitely someone you want on your team. me dro and luci use to put in work in pugs 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:55am
phant is trollin dirty
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:55am
Ckeli should be on the A-List for his angelic songs.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:55am
HOW DID I FORGET DISCO  D:
Watch in 720P....duh
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:56am
I vote for myself a level where no one ever achieved in UT3. The F-List for failure cause I'll never get good in CTF.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I vote for myself a level where no one ever achieved in UT3. The F-List for failure cause I'll never get good in CTF.
A+ warfare though
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:01am
Originally posted by ax412

A+ warfare though

True
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:02am
What about qwest4victory?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:06am

What about qwest4victory?
Idk about rican or peng, but I never played him in a pug/clan match. And thats honestly where skill is determined.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:23am
Help_QcP or Sillyy?
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:38am
ohhh yeah AR_silly :) cool

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>