Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE UT3 CTF TIER LIST *UPDATED*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE UT3 CTF TIER LIST *UPDATED*
    Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:12am
Me, Disco and Terror are not on this list. Wauw......
Please let me be...... for i need to shed a tear now.........
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:42am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by ax412

I vote for myself a level where no one ever achieved in UT3. The F-List for failure cause I'll never get good in CTF.
A+ warfare though

True
True

hey where is da F list anyways? i cant even make dat?Cry what eva tho!

btw every ZM player(these guys put in WORK) should make B or C list.

Inhuman(he put in work to where it counts) should be B or C as well. Benwa should be B.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:32am
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

Ram >> Penguin for that.

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

hope its doesnt start hate mail though lol..

I hope it does :o

Also this is a list of just 50 people or so, 'why isnt x on the list' is because theres just 50 people xD they're hardly going to take the effort to do everyone ever.

Edit: does this mean I'm tier "10 points on omicron"? :o
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Seifer A team imo sry but that guy carries a team in every match ive been in with him. just saying. hey lets make a vctf and wf oneSmile
we definitely don't need a Warfare list. Too many drama queens in that mode.

C List Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:16pm
Alright Syzygy why are you calling them out on 360 when just a month ago myself, stefi, hatred, and maniac utterly destroyed your team of vgp, seif, yourself, and i kill ninjas. We won 6 of 7 maps(Only lost coret---> we let you cuz after the first game of reflection you cried because supposedly stefi was spamming you on your host and you could never capShocked). Even if you do play them you will just pull the same **** you did with us by crying in an xbox live party about how butthurt you are bout getting your ass handed to you. On top of that your own player vgp had no idea why you were so buthurt. Its just a game.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:35pm
funniest comment in this thread was the "keep toasting subs brah" by war.

runner up:
"Wow, Somebodys putting on his chapstick and getting ready for a c0ck sucking marathon." by seph7

all around funny thread tho.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

Alright Syzygy why are you calling them out on 360 when just a month ago myself, stefi, hatred, and maniac utterly destroyed your team of vgp, seif, yourself, and i kill ninjas. We won 6 of 7 maps(Only lost coret---> we let you cuz after the first game of reflection you cried because supposedly stefi was spamming you on your host and you could never capShocked). Even if you do play them you will just pull the same **** you did with us by crying in an xbox live party about how butthurt you are bout getting your ass handed to you. On top of that your own player vgp had no idea why you were so buthurt. Its just a game.

really? i didn't even want to play in the first place! I was tired as hell and I had a fk'n headache! They were asking me to play so i did anyway. It wasn't on my host because i shut it down, and said get someone else to play dumbass. Because you and Steff are just fk'n annoying period! They kept asking me to continue play'n and i said no. Then Hatred joined our party and kept asking me to play. So i went ahead and played ON NINJA'S HOST! how the fk can you not even remember what fk'n host we were on? I guess i'll take your word on the rest too? lmfao We agreed to never talk sh1t to or about eachother again when i let you back on my friends list. I havn't said sh1t to or about you! Keep your grudge as long as you like kid

Me and VGP won about 14 straight the other day even with it 2v4 half the games, but who cares? just a fk'n game dude!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:49pm
lmao mmmkWink
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Originally posted by WaR

IM HAPPY BRO, IM ACTUALLY GONNA GO DRIVING MY NEW 2009 540 BMW NEAR THE BEACH AND SMOKE A FAT ASS BLUNT FOR YALL, KEEP TOASTING SUBS BRAHHH IM OUTZ

PEACE

lolol, 2 years old but new
like everyone smokes weed, so good try??

I was one of, if not the biggest pot head this game ever had. id like to announce i havent smoked in 1 week and 1 day.
i'm quiting, I have a job interview on the 9th that will require a piss test.
the job will be a slight decrease of what i make right now, but insane benefits and 2 dollar yearly raises (govt job). the job is an electronic mechanic on submarines
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:55pm
30 days smoke free to pass the wiz quiz.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:56pm
i like the list!
except i would put Veda in the A list
he is consistently that good.
on par with the best

Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

yep 30 days.. job starts jan 1st. interview is the 9th. physical/wizquiz is sometime in october.

i have plenty of time.. im going to take an at home piss test before i go in for the real thing.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:16pm
Good luck man.  Sounds like a great long term job.  Good for you.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:30pm
I have a friend who had a job interview which required a piss test. Dude had three days left and he smoked weed. He managed to stop smoking for the last days and pass the piss test. All he did was drinking water and vinegar all day long. It will clear the chemical in your system alot quicker.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Seifer A team imo sry but that guy carries a team in every match ive been in with him. just saying. hey lets make a vctf and wf oneSmile
we definitely don't need a Warfare list. Too many drama queens in that mode.

C List Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all there is in warfare is a a list and d list, no in between anymore
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:38pm

I have a friend who had a job interview which required a piss test. Dude had three days left and he smoked weed. He managed to stop smoking for the last days and pass the piss test. All he did was drinking water and vinegar all day long. It will clear the chemical in your system alot quicker.
QuickFix synthetic urine, works wonders thats how i got my job..
haha ya i used fake pee and it worked..make sure ju get the brand i mentioned above beats the f*** out of not smoking
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:03pm
I dont even know 1 name of a ctf map... loool.
ohh wait! Is reflection a ctf map...
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

yep 30 days.. job starts jan 1st. interview is the 9th. physical/wizquiz is sometime in october.

i have plenty of time.. im going to take an at home piss test before i go in for the real thing.

Just drink water and green tea. Constantly. Ocassional gaterade to get the vitamins and junk back from the cleansin. You should be fine. I passed.

They usually test you one time and thats it. If you f*** something up, they test you the next day so dont mess up. They say random test can occur sometimes just to scare you but if you bout toke'n..just drink orange juice while you smoke. after repeat..just water water green tea green tea
PSN:Imaginative
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:47pm
This thread is too funny. The op was hilarious, then it got even more funny when people starting giving suggestions on how to pass piss tests, haha! And idk deadaim, i heard you smoke a lot, but raoul prob got you beat in that area. Dude sold his ps3 twice for weed. That there is dedication lololol
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:54pm
i could go on for days kali
deadaim--yourinluck.com
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

This thread is too funny. The op was hilarious, then it got even more funny when people starting giving suggestions on how to pass piss tests, haha! And idk deadaim, i heard you smoke a lot, but raoul prob got you beat in that area. Dude sold his ps3 twice for weed. That there is dedication lololol

lol that is dedication..

idk.. 15 years.. high every day, almost all day. not really something to be proud about.. but you gotta be one hell of a pothead to smoke more then i have.
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 5:03pm

I was one of, if not the biggest pot head this game ever had. id like to announce i havent smoked in 1 week and 1 day.
i'm quiting, I have a job interview on the 9th that will require a piss test.
the job will be a slight decrease of what i make right now, but insane benefits and 2 dollar yearly raises (govt job). the job is an electronic mechanic on submarines                                    

ITZ ALL ABOUT THAT

DO WHAT U GOTTA DO BRO,(BUSINESS B4 PLEASURE) I HAD TO QUIT FOR 4 MONTHS WHEN I GOT MY COMPANY STARTED, ITS ALL ABOUT WILL POWER....
ANYWAYZ G_LUK

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 5:06pm

just hit up that site or check out your local smoke shops they might carry the good ****

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:27pm
back on subject everyone!!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:44pm

30 days to be safe but i passed after 2 weeks. most people can pass a standard drug test for work after two weeks. once the THC is out of your system if you decide to get high one night it will only be in your system for like 3-4 days and then your clean again. i know you won't chance it but it might make you feel better. i would paste some links but im at work 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>