FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER
    Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:13am
Best fk'n thread ever! lmfao
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 6:58am
to be fair none of them really fit that description but how the hell can pinnacle be on that list? "goes hard in pubs to impress the people they are playing with".. how many times had pin stated he doesn't care for ut3 when it comes to skill? lol also how can they all be over rated? when they are actually good? welll, not dagon xD he sucks :D
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:40am
Why single him out? Everyone ever has said they don't care for unreal on the forums. Even the people who do.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:50am
you're over rated drokun -_-
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:53am
true
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 9:05am
everyone is disagreeing with you, but yes, its the best thread ever... SMH
Originally posted by RemY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 9:39am
syz is hilarious lol. he can type two sentences and the whole forum freaks out. lol @ the random insults from the vctf players. dorks ha
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:09am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

to be fair none of them really fit that description but how the hell can pinnacle be on that list? "goes hard in pubs to impress the people they are playing with".. how many times had pin stated he doesn't care for ut3 when it comes to skill? lol also how can they all be over rated? when they are actually good? welll, not dagon xD he sucks :D

to be fair? Pinnacle goes hard, but he just sucks ass at ut3.... he's just a pi'ssy person. have you ever listened to him ingame Matt? Didn't you read how he called JP out for not using KmA for the US allstar team even though she had ask'd some KmA to play? showed his ass and he didn't even know what the fk he was talking about lol So he cares don't let him fool you.

They can be over rated or whatever else i choose to say about them Am I the god of noobs with 0 dodging skillz? :) You didn't hop in and say *to be fair* then did you? hm

I don't jump on the band wagon just for community points xD If a few dousche bags want to hate thats fine with me! I couldn't even focus on play'n against AR last night because I was getting messages about people hate'n on me in warfare lol I wasn't even in that mode? lmao Now thats just fk'n pathetic. What Butthurt Bi'tches They Must Be
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:48pm

they are actually good? welll, not dagon xD he sucks :D
Damn you, Matt ! :(
Da FATT ! :O

Fine I guess you don't want me to play on EU warfare team anymore. .___.

Big smile
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:49pm
This whole thread is stupid. LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:59pm
until youv played pinakul in warfare dont say he sucks because your clueless..

shine on you crazy diamond
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:28pm
I've played against him in warfare.
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Deadaim doesn't play UT3 no more so why you put him on the list? And for the rest of them, they accomplished something in UT3 which you haven't sizzle. And that is being top players in their divisions.

I'll vouch for that fact. As for being a top player in their division, seems like these slow learners don't understand that the players who ****d their asses hardcore while the game was in it's heyday will just do it again on any new ut release.

Hey I got an aidea, let's all get back on UT99 and claim that we some beasts!
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

When Pin gets his game on he is one hell of a game changer. Most ppl dont get to see Trainwreck and Pin at there best. You guys {or just sizzle} call them worthless campers but thats just like a drug to them. Piss them off, or give them an opportunity to have a great fair game. They will come alive and play like true all-stars. 

Much respect for both of them so be easy on sayin what someones skill level is when you only see them in a pub where they are bull****ting and you're running around clueless like a lost little boy.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:28pm

to be fair? Pinnacle goes hard, but he just sucks ass at ut3.... he's just a pi'ssy person. have you ever listened to him ingame Matt? Didn't you read how he called JP out for not using KmA for the US allstar team even though she had ask'd some KmA to play? showed his ass and he didn't even know what the fk he was talking about lol So he cares don't let him fool you.

They can be over rated or whatever else i choose to say about them Am I the god of noobs with 0 dodging skillz? :) You didn't hop in and say *to be fair* then did you? hm

I don't jump on the band wagon just for community points xD If a few dousche bags want to hate thats fine with me! I couldn't even focus on play'n against AR last night because I was getting messages about people hate'n on me in warfare lol I wasn't even in that mode? lmao Now thats just fk'n pathetic. What Butthurt Bi'tches They Must Be

Hey moron, you do realize that sMatt is on KmA right? sMatt's been with us for years. He's heard me speak many times. Especially when I'm singing his song.

Also, you do realize that I'm not a vCTF player right? I'm a warfare player. And for the last time, I don't care whether I am good or not.

The true Warfare All-Stars played a few years ago. The best event iAMgaming.com had in my opinion. And half those players were KmA players. That game featured only the best of the best, inlcuding the legends you here about all day long. If you'd like to discuss warfare, you better know what you're talking about.

As for KmA (and ckc), we are the only warfare team to go undefeated with our core players. So go read some facts. JP understands why I made the comments I made. I've seen her in this game since the very start and she knows the history of warfare. So stop talking big about things you don't comprehend and go back to believing that you're great at a video game.

Still waiting to get depressed by your gameroom. When do Penguin and I get to see some pics? We're both very interested.

. . .  and keep digging your hole. Take some anger management classes and understand that the players you are attempting to insult don't really care what you think of their game skills. They don't need the hype. The community just knows the truth.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

When Pin gets his game on he is one hell of a game changer. Most ppl dont get to see Trainwreck and Pin at there best. You guys {or just sizzle} call them worthless campers but thats just like a drug to them. Piss them off, or give them an opportunity to have a great fair game. They will come alive and play like true all-stars. 

Much respect for both of them so be easy on sayin what someones skill level is when you only see them in a pub where they are bull****ting and you're running around clueless like a lost little boy.

It's not even worth it. I don't care for the accolades. As for T-Dub, we've always rolled together. T-Dub and I have been playing together from the very start. He's like my younger brother. We're a pretty good 1-2 punch.  However, I don't remember taking this game seriously in years. When ckc was in it's top form, warfare was at an all time high. Since then, not one of us have actually tried in a public game.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:53pm
dam? You still runnin off at the mouth? lol I'm done with your sorry ass. You may go now. :)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:58pm

dam? You still runnin off at the mouth? lol I'm done with your sorry ass. You may go now. :)

My ass may be sorry tomorrow morning. I just ate mexican food. As for running my mouth, I'm actually typing, not speaking. And "dam" is spelled "damn". Keep at it you fool. I've got plenty of time to spare for your uneducated geriatric disfunctional posts.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:04am
Damn? You still running off at the mouth? I 'm done with your sorry ass. You may go now.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:06am
ppl say im over rated and im a noob, wtf?Angry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:09am
lol Your better then 99% of the vctf players. I'm in that other 1% though :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:09am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

they are actually good? welll, not dagon xD he sucks :D
Damn you, Matt ! :(
Da FATT ! :O

Fine I guess you don't want me to play on EU warfare team anymore. .___.

Big smile
omg he said it!!Shocked

Yo KmA Vs iAM vctf what you gonna do? ACT AH FOOL!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:10am

lol Your better then 99% of the vctf players. I'm in that other 1% though :)
thx <3
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:12am

Damn? You still running off at the mouth? I 'm done with your sorry ass. You may go now.

Did you run out of lame insults? You can do better than that. I thought you were better than everyone. Hit me!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Did you run out of lame insults? You can do better than that. I thought you were better than everyone. Hit me!

lol Stop making me laugh. Your spoiling my mood. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>