Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER
    Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:27am
eh too much to say on this page, dont feel like offending people

leave him be pinakul hes not worth your time
shine on you crazy diamond
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:31am
akasha is overrated
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:03am
If Reaper had accepted my friend request the first day I played this game, we would be friends and I wouldn't be calling him out here or think he's overrated.  He gets all kinds of hype, but I kick his ass in a locked server over and over again. Don't tell anyone... but I have it set on "retard".
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:42am
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Deadaim doesn't play UT3 no more so why you put him on the list? And for the rest of them, they accomplished something in UT3 which you haven't sizzle. And that is being top players in their divisions.

I'll vouch for that fact. As for being a top player in their division, seems like these slow learners don't understand that the players who ****d their asses hardcore while the game was in it's heyday will just do it again on any new ut release.

Hey I got an aidea, let's all get back on UT99 and claim that we some beasts!

lunar, just shut up... u know nothing about anything when it comes to ut3 history.. u only knwo about the first year or not even that i read..... the times that didnt matter... notice how no one replied to u..? cos your opinion dont count
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:42am
and yeah sizzle ive heard pinn many times in-game... and i can say for a fact he dont "Go hard" since he is all about the fun xD... and singing me songs lol
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:19pm
we all jus d*** around, its our teams way.. jus like i told pin syz isnt worth his time leave lunar alone hes not worth yours. he was pure trash.the only blackcat that had any sort of skill was urban(elliSNO)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 2:58pm
Imortal and Matt taking up for your good buddy ay? Thats just too cute. lol Maybe if Pinn sang to me id give him a pass? Naw probably not. :) I just don't roll like dat.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:09pm
nah jus everyones tired of  you vs the community

if i was backing him youd know it i get very verbal. warfare greats shouldnt waste time arguing with  average vctfrs
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:28pm
Naw you have it all wrong TW. Pinn shouldn't come at me period unless he expects it right back at him. just like anyone else. I'm like a mirror. I just reflect your own sh1t right back at ya. Dudes just get all butthurt by their own reflection. lol If I make your sh1t list? You definently butthurt. :) I heard yall were talk'n bout me in warfare? lmao You have no fk'n idea how much that amuses me.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Imortal and Matt taking up for your good buddy ay? Thats just too cute. lol Maybe if Pinn sang to me id give him a pass? Naw probably not. :) I just don't roll like dat.

I'd strongly advise you not to start your childish behaviors against Trainwreck. His wrath is painful. Tread with caution.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:30pm

Naw you have it all wrong TW. Pinn shouldn't come at me period unless he expects it right back at him. just like anyone else. I'm like a mirror. I just reflect your own sh1t right back at ya. Dudes just get all butthurt by their own reflection. lol If I make your sh1t list? You definently butthurt. :) I heard yall were talk'n bout me in warfare? lmao You have no fk'n idea how much that amuses me.

You're still not great at this game. My opinion stands. Not even close. You want to make things personal, so be it. Noone is "butthurt" except you. I find this comincal. Your warpped reality is lost in a video game. Truly sad.

And noone was speaking about you in warfare. We have better things to do with our time. Not once did I hear a mention of your name. Unless it was the blue team. For that, speak to JP and iAM.  
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:31pm
Now i'm starting sh1t with TW? epicly fk'n rational lmfao
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:33pm

Now i'm starting sh1t with TW? epicly fk'n rational lmfao

No, just giving you some advice. T-Dub doesn't take kindly to stupidity.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

You're still not great at this game. You want to make things personal, so be it. Noone is "butthurt" except you. I find this comincal. Your warpped reality is lost in a video game. Truly sad.

And noone was speaking about you in warfare. We have better things to do with our time. Not once did I hear a mention of your name. Unless it was the blue team. For that, speak to JP and iAM.  

I got messages saying KmA guys... I guess they just made it all up? lol sounds reasonable enough. :)

and go re-read the posts and see who went personal genius. I need your tax money right?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:38pm

Originally posted by Pinnacle

You're still not great at this game. You want to make things personal, so be it. Noone is "butthurt" except you. I find this comincal. Your warpped reality is lost in a video game. Truly sad.

I got messages saying KmA guys... I guess they just made it all up? lol sounds reasonable enough. :)

and go re-read the posts and see who went personal genius. I need your tax money right?

Check your few posts before that. Then reconsider your logic.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:41pm

your not on my **** list, yet lol

who was talkin about you in warfare? las time your name came out of my mouth i told you to turn your mic on in vctf..
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:45pm
@Pinn Nothing personal in it! Maybe you should just clue me in on which part got to you so much? Id really like that! :)
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:49pm

?

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:52pm
eh my laptops dead do what you will pinakul

you should jus stop syz a heads up
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

If Reaper had accepted my friend request the first day I played this game, we would be friends and I wouldn't be calling him out here or think he's overrated.  He gets all kinds of hype, but I kick his ass in a locked server over and over again. Don't tell anyone... but I have it set on "retard".
LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by jesse

who was talkin about you in warfare? las time your name came out of my mouth i told you to turn your mic on in vctf..

I hardly ever use my mic except to talk sh1t after a game, just to get a rise out of the other team. Same reason i taunt so much in vctf. I get some hate mail which just makes it that much better. :) *You suck so why you taunt me so much*? Always makes me lmao If i'm taunting someone a lot then i'm obviously kill'n them a lot, but I suck? Makes perfect since xD We need Butthurt Bout UT3 song.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:19pm

Originally posted by jesse

I hardly ever use my mic except to talk sh1t after a game, just to get a rise out of the other team. Same reason i taunt so much in vctf. I get some hate mail which just makes it that much better. :) *You suck so why you taunt me so much*? Always makes me lmao If i'm taunting someone a lot then i'm obviously kill'n them a lot, but I suck? Makes perfect since xD We need Butthurt Bout UT3 song.

You are unbelieveable. Taunting? That's hilarious. Dude, just get the point, a majority in this community, who have played against you, don't think you are very good at this game. It's a f u c k i n g video game. Do you realize that? There are no prizes for being good at it. It's just a means of wasting time. That is why noone cares when you say they suck.

Instead of spending your time on these forums or playing UT3 all day long, spend some time learning proper grammar. It would definitely help you out.

Lastly, you're still not great at this game. Slightly above average, but nowhere near great.

RAGE RESPONSE EXPECTED IN 3, 2, 1 . . .
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:06pm
WOW your really really smart. I wish I was smart like that! So serious too. What a man. A true intelecual legend.

Your just too much for my small hillbilly mind.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:24pm
f***...even when i talked **** to people i wasnt as annoying as syzygay

3...2....1....go hard serious syzygay
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

f***...even when i talked **** to people i wasnt as annoying as syzygay

Annoying? hm I really like the sound of that Crowblower!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>