Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER
    Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Because EVERYONE who has any kind of problem with Sizzle is automatically dic riding. ;)

Naw.... Anyone that has a problem with me is just butthurt. Some do finally get over it though. Your not one of them. :)

Ever ask yourself why people don't like you?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Oh no? Not another really really really smart kid on my nuts? Took about 1 minute, and you hopped straight on em. lmao Thats 2 community pts for Dagon. :)

4 days and counting. You don't learn do you?

Nothing at all to learn on here genius. I done knew how butthurt you kids get. Its fk'n hillarious!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Because EVERYONE who has any kind of problem with Sizzle is automatically dic riding. ;)
Naw.... Anyone that has a problem with me is just butthurt. Some do finally get over it though. Your not one of them. :)

Ever ask yourself why people don't like you?

lmao Is that the real question Pinn? Maybe you should ask yourself why you give a sh1t regardless? And why your fail'n so hard? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out smart guy. :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 3:19pm
-Syzygy-

"Proud to be stupid."
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 3:54pm
JESUS CHRIST SYZYGY NO ONE LIKES YOU JUST GO AWAY
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 4:20pm

Not true... I like playing with Zizle. Its all you others that are retarded.

Zizle headfcuks----> All.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 4:39pm

how ppl on this site rate skill is

popularity/respect>Skill

so...Syg you might be good but ppl wont say it ca of your respect. it doesnt matter how much skill you have, it matters if you have respect on here. so get that and you are A or B squad and even Dagon will follow up and say that your good lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

popularity/respect>Skill

Not really, everyone hates me but they know I'm good  O:
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

popularity/respect>Skill

True.  He speaks the truth.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 4:47pm

popularity/respect>Skill

your a boss from clan matches so they cant take that away from you, but Syg doesnt have much clan matches. you cool with me only ca i like dat movie Happy Feet and Rock Lee is one of my fav characters. idk about everyone else but over all you cool
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:10pm
Who cares? I listened to Tripox having fun and laughing in vctf the other night and it got me laughing, even though i didn't use my mic. Thats what its all about! Coolworx is the same way most of the time. Id rather play with guys like that then some co'cky over rated pub stars! Yall can have the og super star rep! It don't jack anyway! vctf is the most played mode on ps3, and it has always been! ctf is the deadest mode period on ps3 for a reason! It has the most dousche players! Camp and spam flak and get a rep like Spamguin? lmao I'll pass! :) Dro uses skill to play every mode! I respect Dro's play style way more then Spamguins.

Its still about fun though!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:22pm

Who cares? I listened to Tripox having fun and laughing in vctf the other night and it got me laughing, even though i didn't use my mic. Thats what its all about! Coolworx is the same way most of the time. Id rather play with guys like that then some co'cky over rated pub stars! Yall can have the og super star rep! It don't jack anyway! vctf is the most played mode on ps3, and it has always been! ctf is the deadest mode period on ps3 for a reason! It has the most dousche players! Camp and spam flak and get a rep like Spamguin? lmao I'll pass! :) Dro uses skill to play every mode! I respect Dro's play style way more then Spamguins.

Its still about fun though!

LOL, you have to be good to be my friend   >___>;  and I have a good laugh with my friends   ;D

Most Played =/= Most Skilled   (;  

You don't know meeeeee, STAHP TALKING ABOUT ME. DAYUM, now who's the one with fans? XD

Funny how none of the good players have a problem with me   O_O  coincidence? I THINK NAHT
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:28pm

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU? MAKES PERFECT SINCE
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

This is def not me in this thread..I'm never mentioned in anything or picked...haha people usually forget about me until I'm in game
damn you even ride yr own d1ck fella! i guess thats what happens when you cant even pay to be fcked, lets face it u gotta get it frm somewhere
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:31pm

OH LAWD DONT MAKE MEH GO AND QUOTE ALL YOUR POSTS WITH ME IN IT

I DON'T HAVE A WEEK OF FREE TIEM
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:31pm
oh oh oh there i go making you look like a dumbass again...want to whipe the sand out the vagina now..need your butt buddy shaker to do it for you?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:32pm
The next person to post in this thread is gay and likes to eat da poo poo
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

oh oh oh there i go making you look like a dumbass again...want to whipe the sand out the vagina now..need your butt buddy shaker to do it for you?
your beyond retarded like verbal sewage
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:34pm

The next person to post in this thread is gay and likes to eat da poo poo
haha
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:38pm

WHY YOU START CRY'N EVERY TIME? BECAUSE YOUR SPOONFED SPAMGUIN THE OVER RATED LITTLE PUBSTAR! HARDEST FLAK SPAMER EVER!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:40pm

hey i managed to make you cry and respond to every post i make correct? i think i did my job

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:44pm

WHY YOU START CRY'N EVERY TIME? BECAUSE YOUR SPOONFED SPAMGUIN THE OVER RATED LITTLE PUBSTAR! HARDEST FLAK SPAMER EVER!

u started it all

I just answered to Deadaim's thread.....and you went apeshi­t

:3  I win old man  Approve
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:07pm
u answered DeadAims dumb thread, but you ain't got sh1t for me in ctf on 360! And pls don't even mention vctf on either system! Your a fk'n joke in that mode! flak spam takes no skill at all dude!!! Any time you want a ctf match on 360 or a vctf match on either? Just say so! Until then your just troll'n kid. Which doesn't fase me at all! I've played nothing but vctf since i got on ps3 bexause ctf is pathetic! 99% flak, stinger or bio lol Seifer, Phantaci, Dro, Terror and all the other skill'd players use shock rockets and sniper! keep flak'n hard though because you need to. :) $250 for headphones just to camp and spam the right doorway lmao you go champ.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:17pm

u answered DeadAims dumb thread, but you ain't got sh1t for me in ctf on 360! And pls don't even mention vctf on either system! Your a fk'n joke in that mode! flak spam takes no skill at all dude!!! Any time you want a ctf match on 360 or a vctf match on either? Just say so! Until then your just troll'n kid. Which doesn't fase me at all! I've played nothing but vctf since i got on ps3 bexause ctf is pathetic! 99% flak, stinger or bio lol Seifer, Phantaci, Dro, Terror and all the other skill'd players use shock rockets and sniper! keep flak'n hard though because you need to. :) $250 for headphones just to camp and spam the right doorway lmao you go champ.

JESUS f***ING CHRIST YOU ARE REALLY DUMB FURREALLLLL

I'd wreck you any mode, any system. Quit coming at me with this bullshyt liek "Oh only on this mode on this system" Please you are the sorriest excuse of a player I've seen in all 4 years I've been playing this damn game. I'm confident enough to tell you I'm good anywhere but you need this ridiculous as­s shi­t like "OH ONLY ON THIS SYSTEM IN THIS MODE.....AND ONLY WHEN IM WEARING MY LUCKY SHOES......AND WHEN THE PLANETS ARE ALIGNED RIGHT......I'LL WIN" It's the same fuc­king bullshi­t on both systems (Except the PS3 players are more of a challenge) and you've never played me in vCTF??? So WTF are you basing this off of????  LOL I never take it seriously since it's THE worst mode in the game. FUUUCCCKKKK D:<<<<<<<<

Please GET.THE.FU­CK.OUT you dumb CUN­T

I expect a completely irrelevant reply from you....because you can't argue my points   :D
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:30pm
Why did you change your mind about playing ctf against me on 360? It was all set! Fear! You ain't got sh1t for me in ctf on 360! or vctf period! Not to hard to grasp pubstar. Set it up and i'll be glad to show your ass up! I'll even go buy a hd camcorder so everyone can see SERIOUS SIZZLE WRECK SPOONFED SPAMGUIN! *D list destroys over rated pubstar* lmao
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>