Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER
    Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:34pm
WOOOOOW I gave you a window of time to play me and you never contacted me....I told you I'd be busy after that, and I eventually lost interest in 360 UT3, now that I started playing PS3 again. Blame yourself. If something doesn't interest me, I've no reason to do it. YOU'RE the one that wanted the match.....so YOU had to set it up.....I couldn't care less about rayping a scrub....I do it too often. 

Me > You
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:40pm
Name 10 scrubs that you raype often? There's hardly even10 ps3 ctf players period lol BumRush is king of PS3 ctf anyway! :) Your just a ps3 ctf pubstar! :(
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:44pm
I've hurt enough feelings this week, so I won't name the scrubs  Dx
Once again, using others skill to make yourself feel better?  LOL  :D
KEEP THROWIN THOSE UNJUSTIFIED FACTS AT MEH. DEY MAKE ME WET BRAH
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:50pm
Well Bum got you to play against him. I haven't had that same luck. :( And I thought Penguins had balls? keep on troll'n though pubstar. wang wang fk'n wang goes the Penguin with no balls.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:00pm
ZZzzzZzzZZZZZz.....ZzzZZ
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:03pm
sizzle, y r u doing this to urself?
ur flat out refusing to play on ps3, even tho, its faster, smoother, and most of all, more balanced.
u only wanna play the version, where due to lag, you may actually kill someone, even tho its obvious u didnt really hit them
Someone sticking to UT3 on 360 and actually wanting competitive games on it while bragging how good they are, is like a Usain Bolt winning a race in the special Olympics.
i dont mind the competitive sh!t talk, i do plenty of it myself. but good lord, YOUR TALKING ABOUT 360
and remember, if me, bum, phant and stefi can beat you team as easily as we did, imagine penguin in steffi's spot.... be real, it will be a gangbang of epic proportions 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

sizzle, y r u doing this to urself?
ur flat out refusing to play on ps3, even tho, its faster, smoother, and most of all, more balanced.
u only wanna play the version, where due to lag, you may actually kill someone, even tho its obvious u didnt really hit them
Someone sticking to UT3 on 360 and actually wanting competitive games on it while bragging how good they are, is like a Usain Bolt winning a race in the special Olympics.
i dont mind the competitive sh!t talk, i do plenty of it myself. but good lord, YOUR TALKING ABOUT 360
and remember, if me, bum, phant and stefi can beat you team as easily as we did, imagine penguin in steffi's spot.... be real, it will be a gangbang of epic proportions 

Rican just go sit down and let Spamguin handle his own. Yall got beat 2 out of 3 so don't even bring it up again! I mean 3-0'd come on now. Enough what would happen and who's better talk! Play me or keep on talk'n out your ass Spamguin.
Naw I missed the 3 day small window of opertunity right? lmfao yea he scared!

Gots to go Big Brother's on.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:13pm
34 seconds it was over yeah he scared
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:20pm
u keep claiming you beat us.... thats sad
youve been caught on multiple lies, im pretty honest, no reason in lying
keep telling yourself you won, maybe one day, you will actually believe it. Because obv your just saying it to make yourself feel better :/
i already told you, im more then happy to play, both consoles. your the one refusing to play
ill make sure i have a camera ready, seems the only way to prove your trash is with pics/video
..... ull prob just say its photoshopped.....  
Watch in 720P....duh
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:54pm
Syzygy, this all started when you claimed you beast people. No you don't. Like I said before, you're decent, but no beast. The beasts, like Penguin, will work you.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:29pm

keep telling yourself you won, maybe one day, you will actually believe it. Because obv your just saying it to make yourself feel better :/
i already told you, im more then happy to play, both consoles. your the one refusing to play
ill make sure i have a camera ready, seems the only way to prove your trash is with pics/video

I could care less about playing you Rican. Your just Spamguins #1 dic rider. I don't even know why i respond to you? lol Just another trash camper. SpoonFed Spamguin can just keep creating troll threads instead of play'n!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Syzygy, this all started when you claimed you beast people. No you don't. Like I said before, you're decent, but no beast. The beasts, like Penguin, will work you.

WANG WANG FK'N WANG Lost your head a lot in ctf didn't you. lmfao
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. You're still not that good. Keep at it geriatric. You seriously need some anger management meds.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:42pm

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. You're still not that good. Keep at it geriatric. You seriously need some anger management meds.

Your the one thats all BUTTHURT AND ANGRY not me! I'm enjoying this sh1t! lol Headless will be your nicname from now on.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:44pm

Your the one thats all BUTTHURT AND ANGRY not me! I'm enjoying this sh1t! lol Headless will be your nicname from now on.

You are comical. Keep'em coming. The term of the day must be "butthurt". Keep raging and digging. You're burying yourself and don't realize it.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:51pm
wow how do you you come up with such great sh1t without a head? oh yea you did respawn with a head didn't you Mr headless.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:54pm

wow how do you you come up with such great sh1t without a head? oh yea you did respawn with a head didn't you Mr headless.

Mr. Headless doesn't care. However, your still an old retiree that cares way too much about a video game. Your talking trash about a video game to teenagers. You are obsessed with your so called skill. I'd say your priorities are in your a s s.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:59pm
what will it take for sizzle to stop
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:01am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Medical intervention?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:14am

Mr. Headless doesn't care. However, your still an old retiree that cares way too much about a video game. Your talking trash about a video game to teenagers. You are obsessed with your so called skill. I'd say your priorities are in your a s s.

Responding to negative sh1t and seeing how butthurt you little cry baby's get on here just amuses the hell out of me. Yall create whole threads about me to absolutely no avail. lmfao Why is that? Because I have no video game ego period!

If you didn't care at all you wouldn't get all butthurt and you surely wouldn't have a sh1t list.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:17am

Responding to negative sh1t and seeing how butthurt you little cry baby's get on here just amuses the hell out of me. Yall create whole threads about me to absolutely no avail. lmfao Why is that? Because I have no video game ego period!

If you didn't care at all you wouldn't get all butthurt and you surely wouldn't have a sh1t list.

Yawn . . . Keep trying.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:17am

Me? hm? Did I start it? I don't think soooooow
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:35am

I could care less about playing you Rican. Your just Spamguins #1 dic rider. I don't even know why i respond to you? lol Just another trash camper. SpoonFed Spamguin can just keep creating troll threads instead of play'n!
lol, just cuz hes a friend im d1ck riding........ okayyyyy
ive mentioned this b4 but in case u forgot.
u brown nose, JKD,Seifer,VGP,Phant,Paw,JasonKills... do your self a favor and bend over, let them all butt fu*k you, gawd knows thats what u want
Watch in 720P....duh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:44am
lol sizzle, who kares, I think everyone is going to keep his/her opinions about who's really better -no matter what type of novel you write- >.> if you gawt something to prove, then accept the challenge to play; if not, ignore 'em, kause I'm tired of these people going ham on you, you make it too easy.
nothing personal just let it go son.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 1:18am

lol sizzle, who kares, I think everyone is going to keep his/her opinions about who's really better -no matter what type of novel you write- >.> if you gawt something to prove, then accept the challenge to play; if not, ignore 'em, kause I'm tired of these people going ham on you, you make it too easy.
nothing personal just let it go son.

Nothing to let go kid. They can stop any time. Untill then its amusing. :)

@Rican no response.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>