| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Wire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Wire
    Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 10:46am
Just realized that here hasn't been a topic made about the greatest television drama of all time. If you haven't seen it do yourself a favor and go buy the first season on DVD or just stream it online. The show explores drug culture and urban decay in Baltimore from the perspective of the dealers themselves, the police, and those caught in the middle. Honestly, I've never seen a show like it, through all 5 seasons there was not one wasted scene. I cannot recommend it enough. And for those who have seen it please don't post any spoilers.

Just a taste:

Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 10:54am
If you have HBO in your home, then HBOGO.com is free, just fill in your info and u can watch any show for free.
i was going to start watching the entire series of "Six Feet Under" but i think ill go with the Wire first, i totally forgot about that show
HBO is boss, pretty much the only TV i ever watch  :@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply