Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Gears Of War 3 Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gears Of War 3 Review
    Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:56am

I think this is the best montage Ive seen so far
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:21pm
All other game makers need to take notes from Epic on how to make game modes  o;
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 1:47am
3rd person shooters...ewww
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 1:50pm
Yeah.. doesn't look like something I'd enjoy at all.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

All other game makers need to take notes from Epic on how to make game modes  o;

is this a joke?
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

is this a joke?

LOL no?  O:
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:03pm
wingman in gears 2 was one of the best game modes i've played. i like gears 1 a lot and i liked gears 2 but the online lag pissed me off so i stopped playing after a month

the glitches in gears 2 were some of the worst i've ever seen btw. there was this one glitch were all the dead bodies floated towards the remaining players on the other team letting everyone know where they were at and you couldn't see **** lol 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

wingman in gears 2 was one of the best game modes i've played. i like gears 1 a lot and i liked gears 2 but the online lag pissed me off so i stopped playing after a month

the glitches in gears 2 were some of the worst i've ever seen btw. there was this one glitch were all the dead bodies floated towards the remaining players on the other team letting everyone know where they were at and you couldn't see **** lolĀ 

Gears 3 is all on dedicated servers, Ive played it online alot now and haven't had lag once, its like playing off line but online. its amazing
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 3:56pm
that's awesome. i am sick of the player hosts and im glad they did away with it in 3. i dont own an xbox anymore but if i did im sure i would give the online a shot
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 6:23am

Uploaded with
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:31pm
If anyone is interested in watching a tournament, Hypefestation, go to this link and enjoy some games :)

Hypefestation
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 7:45pm
If anyone missed out on the Hypefestation tournament, it was awesome! Here are the links to the championship match of the tournament! Infinity lost in round 2 and fought back and won the whole tournament, impressive. Fair warning, the match is very long so if you don't want to watch it all just watch part two as Infinity wins 3-2 over NSAN3Z

NSAN3Z vs. Infinity Part 1

NSAN3Z vs. Infinity Part 2
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12