FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAMGaming CTF Tournament II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 55>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming CTF Tournament II
    Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by phhiLLN

Originally posted by Vedakid

Roster's are locked now.
Villn what are you talking about? Bum got Rican right? so i can get someone just as good as Rican(i mean two lol)

the only difference is that rican said when this thing was first being put together that he would sub for any team that needed him. dorieno doesnt suck ass, he's a good player and it's pretty funny that everyone is crying because we were the first team that needed a sub. rican is a reliable person and the only player to fill the skill that we lost, so naturally we would pick him. no ****. do you guys want us to pick someone else? who else can we pick that is good enough to replace dorieno without making you guys cry? 

personally i don't care who we play against, but bum's the one who will decide what's goin down tomorrow and veda's the person who decides whether to let seifer and jkdman (who aren't subs) sub for you and seph. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 5:46pm
dorieno got ylod and that is why rican is 'subbing' in on that team. and based off the comments by bumrush, rican isn't even in his starting 4.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Roster's are locked now.
Villn what are you talking about? Bum got Rican right? so i can get someone just as good as Rican(i mean two lol)

the only difference is that rican said when this thing was first being put together that he would sub for any team that needed him. dorieno doesnt suck ass, he's a good player and it's pretty funny that everyone is crying because we were the first team that needed a sub. rican is a reliable person and the only player to fill the skill that we lost, so naturally we would pick him. no ****. do you guys want us to pick someone else? who else can we pick that is good enough to replace dorieno without making you guys cry? 

personally i don't care who we play against, but bum's the one who will decide what's goin down tomorrow and veda's the person who decides whether to let seifer and jkdman (who aren't subs) sub for you and seph. 
LOL no one is crying.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 6:05pm
I was a fill-in from the beginning, everyone trying to get better players on there team is dumb
I filled in for dorien, who was in the top 4, so idgi
I wont play if it causes all the teams to try and get better people, thats just dumb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 6:10pm
Just play, I'm sure most will get over it.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 6:38pm

Roster's are locked now.

huh? no one is crying. yall cried when Tour wanted in on my team and yall call me and my boy Seph garbage at ut3 so why not have Tour on are team? but nope that bill wasnt pass, did i care? no lol

well now on a fair note, i dont see Dorieno on that A list, but i do see Rican and Bum. if Bum would to not show up i would be like use Rican, that would be fair tbh. Rican shouldnt have put his name for a sub knowing if he sub for a weeker player it would make the team a lot stronger than it once was.

hey Seph cant make it, i guess ill just get my "sub" to play Go_Dead err...Gohan?Wink im not crying but dont let it be changes at the last sec, but if changes are needed let it be fair changes so all the teams will stay even.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:15pm

Roster's are locked now.

huh? no one is crying. yall cried when Tour wanted in on my team and yall call me and my boy Seph garbage at ut3 so why not have Tour on are team? but nope that bill wasnt pass, did i care? no lol

well now on a fair note, i dont see Dorieno on that A list, but i do see Rican and Bum. if Bum would to not show up i would be like use Rican, that would be fair tbh. Rican shouldnt have put his name for a sub knowing if he sub for a weeker player it would make the team a lot stronger than it once was.

hey Seph cant make it, i guess ill just get my "sub" to play Go_Dead err...Gohan?Wink im not crying but dont let it be changes at the last sec, but if changes are needed let it be fair changes so all the teams will stay even.

what the hell are you talking about? i never said one thing to you about your team or anything. i don't care who you pick or who you get to play for you. the whole "crying" thing goes to the people making a big deal about it. 

that Tier list was total bull **** so don't go by that if you are rating someones skill. people's play styles are effective in different ways and it's a matter of opinion. do you really think there are only a handful of A listers? lol 

we aren't the ones making last minute changes... did you just wake up or something? 

the only reason why i bothered posting was because of how annoying it is to read posts from people making jabs at us and complaining because we got sub lol. get over it peeps, it's not a big deal. our team name's FREE SPIRIT for christ sakes. the only people that name will intimidate is babies and homophobe's jk bum bum. look for us in the finals 

edit: i just reread what you wrote and laughed 
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:21pm

do you really think there are only a handful of A listers? lol

Yep. 

and looks like another "easy" tourny for tewna  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@Feh, were you serious about not playing or just being dumb?  O:  cause Kali said he cant nao so that leaves me by myself with goshi­t  </3
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Yep. 

and looks like another "easy" tourny for tewna  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@Feh, were you serious about not playing or just being dumb?  O:  cause Kali said he cant nao so that leaves me by myself with goshi­t  </3

damn you're annoying and i'm pretty sure borderline autistic LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:28pm
You just mad.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:33pm

You just mad.

- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:35pm

You just mad.

oh lawd, don't pull a War on me and give me unfunny pictures  ):
you look like a retired pokemon trainer with a mohawk   XD!!!!!  MAN YOU ASLEEP
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:41pm
^^ i thought that was kinda funny tho lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Nobody said "Oh your last pick is a sub, they are most likely not going to play" What kind of sh it? That means players like JFF_Blues and Dorien_o before his PS3 mishap was practicing really hard for no reason cuz they cant play?. There is NO subs. The team listed is the players that will be playing. You play me..you play my team. I wouldve sat out for dorien O if I knew he wasnt going to play.
if you get the other team to agree to play 5v5 that should be fine as well, i would honestly like to play all players as well, chochy may not make it on time to our match and i think drokun seen how hard it was for me to get disco to lock in a time for our match so then i woulda had to completely reschedule, then probably reschedule then who knows, but i would prefeer to 5v5 as well so that i dont have to bench anyone. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

I was a fill-in from the beginning, everyone trying to get better players on there team is dumb
I wont play if it causes all the teams to try and get better people, thats just dumb

rican your a top 3 pick.
and your replacing a 4th rounder.
does that sound any alarms in the unbiased world?

If godead doesn't show up then cool play. But bum already stated he got 4 and doesn't wanna sit anyone.
Idc because if our teams were to meet it'd be on a texas server anyway. And me + texas = best player in the server <3
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 8:20pm

I know I do :o
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by ax412

rican your a top 3 pick.
and your replacing a 4th rounder.
does that sound any alarms in the unbiased world?

If godead doesn't show up then cool play. But bum already stated he got 4 and doesn't wanna sit anyone.
Idc because if our teams were to meet it'd be on a texas server anyway. And me + texas = best player in the server <3

ive been getting single digits in these recent pugs...... cmon now brah
and its fine really, i don't mind sitting out, if theres a GOW spec on, id like to spec tho :o
If i were to play however, i honestly do not see it as a huge problem, i think teams are decently even
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:07pm
^^^^ Stop fishing for the ego boost Ricky Martin

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:22pm
i no im better then half the people who play CTF in pubs, i need no ego boost brahh  :)
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:23pm

i no im better then half the people who play CTF in pubs, i need no ego boost brahh  :)

stop trying to fooooooool these people.
the throne is for the taking.
watch me take it!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:33pm
i wont lie, that game a few days ago, with the mutil-kill deny, i was proud of you, you finally did good
:D
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:37pm

i wont lie, that game a few days ago, with the mutil-kill deny, i was proud of you, you finally did good
:D
i've always had that in me aha, but with bum and paw as teammates I just let them do the carrying in ctf.

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 10:22pm
New rule into play.. This is now a 5v5 tournament but no lower than 4v4. That way everyone gets a chance to play.
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 10:59pm
Play gears nuff said.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

Play gears nuff said.

Go check out my new shiznit im workin on :O !

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 55>