| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAMGaming CTF Tournament II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 55>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming CTF Tournament II
    Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 11:48am
Willias my bro :D Him and Hel sure do
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

phant coming in crazy reckless
every tournament needs a rex ryan.Lol sorry I'm upset that people underestimated my teammates :( well if any of my players get ylod I call jkdman ok?

lmao JKD? 5-0'n em aint good enough? I know, your use to those 10-0 scores in duel aren't you. lol JKD would be doing hammerjumps in his runs 4 sure so he'd get the sic'est flag run.

Seifer will stack pretty much any team he's on! Seif and Penguin on D means no caps for the other team. :) Feh or someone would just have to get the flag back to their base to win.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:27pm
I doubt Penguin would defend if Seifer was back there
edit: Free Spirit - Vs- Platinum
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Vedakid

Originally posted by Iuckshot

Originally posted by phhiLLN

I think mikey's server can hold up to 14 or so (Cant really remember) and we couldn't get more than 2 in there yesterday Dx

Idk, maybe something's wrong in an ini file. Idk who all joined specs either. Maybe Veda could look in bear's .ini file? All he needs to do is open that in text format and search for 'spectators' and see if it's only set to 2.
I thought it was 4 max.. I'll check the .ini today
the default on my clanwarz server is 2
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:30pm
i always liked playing with seifer because we go head to head in the mid XD 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:31pm
GOW mod has a limit of 4, if server has less as a default limit that may stop them
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:37pm

edit: Free Spirit - Vs- Platinum

yep. i think it would be interesting if seifer played mid and backed penguin up on the flag runs. it would be harder to catch penguin for sure dude is like Flash or something. i laughed hard when rican shot him across the middle at omicron to the other side. rockets and hitscan were all around him lol 
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:40pm

Why not? locking down your flag means no 5-0 losses. It also means if someone gets the flag back you can score. Worse thing about ctf is run'n a flag and your own flag being gone and or staying gone until you finally get kill'd. Thats so fk'n annoying. :)

@Feh Why didn't you use Seif in that match in the first place? idgi?
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:57pm
I'm sure Seifer does fine with someone else complementing him, instead of going overkill and having everyone defend, seems better balanced that way aynway
People I hear complaining about that often just got to the flag cuz their defenders were out of position and didn't catch you up though lol
Seifer wasn't on I think
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:11pm

I'm sure Seifer does fine with someone else complementing him, instead of going overkill and having everyone defend, seems better balanced that way aynwayPeople I hear complaining about that often just got to the flag cuz their defenders were out of position and didn't catch you up though lolSeifer wasn't on I think

everyone defend? naw just Seif and Penguin on D. Feh and their forth can run and back eachother up. map choice is crucial though. no Strident! lol most garbage map of ut3! If Feh and their fourth struggle to get the flag out? they can switch with Seif or Penguin for a time, but Seif and Penguin should focus on D 99% of the time imo
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

no Strident! lol most garbage map of ut3!

:D
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:18pm
By everyone I meant Penguin + Seifer lol
But playing it d heavy with the 2 best fraggers is kinda ghey (unless ur tRi)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:21pm

I'm sure Seifer does fine with someone else complementing him, instead of going overkill and having everyone defend, seems better balanced that way aynwayPeople I hear complaining about that often just got to the flag cuz their defenders were out of position and didn't catch you up though lolSeifer wasn't on I think

everyone defend? naw just Seif and Penguin on D. Feh and their forth can run and back eachother up. map choice is crucial though. no Strident! lol most garbage map of ut3! If Feh and their fourth struggle to get the flag out? they can switch with Seif or Penguin for a time, but Seif and Penguin should focus on D 99% of the time imo

i think the opposite :o. when you have two good players like seifer and penguin then you're going to want to use that skill as much as possible. their team should take advantage of the fact that penguin is the best flag runner and seifer is like a godlike bot when it comes to chasing the flag carrier down. seifer is a good midfielder too so on the smaller maps like reflection and strident i can see seif doing a lot of damage on d and in the mid. 
- Best Coast

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:22pm
tbf i think them playing it like ThundaCa$h might work for em, if Seifer can play mid well
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:24pm
yeah, seifer needs to be out in the map ghosting the other flag runner. and definitely have penguin running.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:26pm
why dont we let feh and platinum make the decisions XD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:41pm
From experience good defense is more important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i think the opposite :o. when you have two good players like seifer and penguin then you're going to want to use that skill as much as possible. their team should take advantage of the fact that penguin is the best flag runner and seifer is like a godlike bot when it comes to chasing the flag carrier down. seifer is a good midfielder too so on the smaller maps like reflection and strident i can see seif doing a lot of damage on d and in the mid. 

The problem with having your best fraggers running is. they can be out of position and get cap'd on. when you get kill'd in the other base you have no idea where your flag is. Seif don't like to rely on people to kill the flag carrier! lol he hates getting cap'd on as much as i hate failing to cap. When Phantaci and Remy face someone that can run and hold their flag, their going to have to focus on D a lot more also imo they played an EU team with lag. going against US players like Veda or Herbert run'n will be a lot different. bottom line is, If they can't cap they can't beat you! :)

oh and if Feh's 4th don't show up? they may have to use JKD so they'll have a decent runner.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

why dont we let feh and platinum make the decisions XD

hush nooby! :O
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:47pm

bah you guys are all amatuers.. played my first QLCTF pick up game in probably 6 months last night.. 800pts and 5 caps.

then i played a PUB.. 28 kills, 0 deaths.. and another 5 caps :)

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 7:14pm
quit playing tier 1 players fool lol j.k noob
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 7:32pm
the reason why i didnt use Seifer ca Bum, Rican, and even Pen was trying to play the match. they knew we didnt have Seifer and had Gohan that hasnt been playing and then they got Hels for their sub. and Bum didnt want to play last sat when it was 3east and he had 4 players but no Tuna so he said no. but w/e i would like to do a rematch with my boy Seifer

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 7:47pm
i do think you shoulda just waited feh, i woulda seen helscream an rican and op'd not to play till his roster team was ready.  helscream and rican are better players than dorien and bear so he did have a advantage obviously, i understand y rican is on his team and agree with it because he was the 1st person to say he would sub any team, and dorien happend to be the 1st out needing to be filled.  had it been kali you woulda got rican as well..   either way still say you shoulda postponed even tho that suks
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 7:53pm
Feh, you should tell Seif to let JKD know when your next match is incase you need a sub. he may be willing to sub on Seif & Penguins team? :)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 9:13pm
When i made penguin fly across the map, and got scared he would turn it into a cap, i damn near shat my pants in pure anger  Evil Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 55>