Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAMGaming CTF Tournament II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 55>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming CTF Tournament II
    Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 3:18am
as of now i will be looking to reschedule our match with drones team...  i have a full team ready to go earler in the day and then they are down 1 player,  the time that they have a full team i will be out a player as well so....  im sure drones not willing to play without a full team is why our match time got pushed out too late for disco to play so we will have to find a solution.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 3:21am
Does anyone know where the deuce you're supposed to sign up on the GOW forums? I can't find anything like that at all.. I was gonna ask if there was still anyone around, and if they could see whether or not there's a possibility to add a togglebutton on the keyboard for 1st and 3rd person (or make a mod where you can bind toggle console).
EDIT: Also, if no one cba to help, to just ask for permission to use the code for a mod of my own, as I'm reading about Unrealscript right now :P
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 6:49am
Originally posted by ax412

idk why feh team so silent.

what?  XD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 6:52am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by ax412

yeah but rican aint subbing for bumrush team unless his team has only 3 players. but sorry each team has atleast 5.

that would be ludicrous.

idk why feh team so silent.
i thought due to loosing dorien 0 they were adding rican, each team is supposed to have 5 players so now they are only 4 person team..?? 

I think he means that only 4 ppl are playing the game. without dorien, free spirit has that available 4.  ;P  and it would be kinda fooked up for free spirit's last pick to get pushed aside for a sub   XD
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:21am
I wonder if teams will just reschedule a match even though they have 4 people available (1 of them being sub). It's kind of gay for the sub that he's been picked for the team in that case, because it's effectively removing him from the tournament, playing even less than the team starting out in the loser's brackets.

It's up to the captain though, I guess.

I wouldn't mind rican playing with Free Spirit that much, they can hardly help that their original sub got YLOD. Draft picks were a bit fooked anyway with people joining late. The only reason it would be a big deal is if you're afraid of teamstack :P.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 8:18am
i havent seen go dead online, not even sure if he's been on the forum lately to know what's goin on
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 8:59am
if bum wants me to play, i will, even if Go dead is on
Phant, you shut your whore mouth, u aint in control of this tourney fool 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:21am
Go dead went ham in a vctf pub couple nights back
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

I wonder if teams will just reschedule a match even though they have 4 people available (1 of them being sub). It's kind of gay for the sub that he's been picked for the team in that case, because it's effectively removing him from the tournament, playing even less than the team starting out in the loser's brackets.

good point, whats the point of even having subs if they dont stand a chance of playing.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:57am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

if bum wants me to play, i will, even if Go dead is onPhant, you shut your whore mouth, u aint in control of this tourney fool 

niiice phant, i didnt know you had a whore mouth. heeey

- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 10:25am
Seifer said he will sub for Phantaci if Phantaci needs him.... Seif just got some great "hear yo footsteps" headphones too :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 11:34am
I see go dead on all the time, try adding him on list? lol
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 11:36am
If you dont know you better ask somebody, drokun runs shyt around here
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 12:46pm
go dead is never offline!!!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:00pm
i meant i never see him in ctf my baaad 

@dro
i do need to add him dont know why i havent yet lol 
- Best Coast

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:09pm
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/30/guy-chokes-a-kid-after-being-made-fun-of-in-black-ops-were/

only in the UK will this happen.. a 40+ yr old father of 3 tracking down a 13 yr old for killing and trolling him in COD.

and yes this is on topic
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/30/guy-chokes-a-kid-after-being-made-fun-of-in-black-ops-were/

only in the UK will this happen.. a 40+ yr old father of 3 tracking down a 13 yr old for killing and trolling him in COD.

and yes this is on topic
it's the 13 year olds parents fault. didn't raise their kid properly.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:26pm

<FONT style=": #000000"> 

<FONT style=": #000000">only in the UK will this happen.. a 40+ yr old father of 3 tracking down a 13 yr old for killing and trolling him in COD.

<FONT style=": #000000"> 

<FONT style=": #000000">and yes this is on topic

Lol it's funny how over here people somtiems say 'Only in America'
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:48pm
I thought it was 5 v 5? I choose my last pick for a reason. Whats the point of choosing 5 players if 4 can play? that means the 5th person in each team will not be able to play because they were only a "sub" which they definitely didnt sign up for. We couldve had more teams if people only picked 4 players. As for Go_Dead, he is online a lot but he never plays UT3. Last time he had connnection issues like pinging 500+ so I got to see what the deal is. Once again, information is unclear to captains..my whole line up is fked ..I thought it was 5v5
PSN:Imaginative
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by BAIN

and yes this is on topic
it's the 13 year olds parents fault. didn't raise their kid properly.

because he gloated and killed someone in an online video game?

wow.. what a disgusting perspective you have. i really wish you would come try and strangle me for gloating and killing you in ut3.

or I guess its okay if hes 13?

If you cant handle someone gloating, and you dying in a video game.. then not only should you be banned from online video games, you should be locked up and at mimimium forced into some anti-nerd rehabilitation.

seriously wow.. ive been playing online games for longer then anyone here.. ive dealt with trolls longer then any of you have.. and noone has an excuse to take their anger from a game out on someone, especially not a little kid.

pathetic.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

bain = pro troll

tbh i dont have anything against bain, if thats his true opinion i find it disgusting.
im already disgusted that the nerdy ass writer for joystiq has gone ahead and acted as if this guy is some hero because he takes games so serious he tracks down little kids and chokes them if they make fun of him after killing him in a game.

their are block lists, theirs always the option to find different games, there is no way this kid was able to pester him to the point where he was right for choking him.

and just because hes 13 doesnt mean he has to keep his mouth shut like hes a little mute or something.. has anyone seen a madden commercial? a sony commercial? a 360 commercial? they all promote people running their mouth in games.

its a GAME, any time you take it to the next level and let your inner pyscho out, you should be put down. this guy should of showed up to court with a bag over his head.. im done even surfing on joystiq.com for this ridiculous bad article they posted.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I thought it was 5 v 5? I choose my last pick for a reason. Whats the point of choosing 5 players if 4 can play? that means the 5th person in each team will not be able to play because they were only a "sub" which they definitely didnt sign up for. We couldve had more teams if people only picked 4 players. As for Go_Dead, he is online a lot but he never plays UT3. Last time he had connnection issues like pinging 500+ so I got to see what the deal is. Once again, information is unclear to captains..my whole line up is fked ..I thought it was 5v5

I think the idea was that teams don't reschedule if per chance 1 person can't make it after all. You can't really tell when you pick people in the draft who you don't know yet if they'll be active
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:04pm
Nobody said "Oh your last pick is a sub, they are most likely not going to play" What kind of sh it? That means players like JFF_Blues and Dorien_o before his PS3 mishap was practicing really hard for no reason cuz they cant play?. There is NO subs. The team listed is the players that will be playing. You play me..you play my team. I wouldve sat out for dorien O if I knew he wasnt going to play.
PSN:Imaginative
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:12pm
You can swap up your team between matches & let everyone play, I probably will.
And yeahh, it's pretty stupid to sit out.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:16pm
Yeah seifer and ramslayer are my "subs"
And since inhumane and fazed are mia ill try me seif remy bain on sunday.
Pro subs always is fair right.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 55>