Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Killing iamgaming.com???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's Killing iamgaming.com???
    Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 2:32pm

Ermm

Drokun, 
 Just pointing out what he is evidently unaware of....I  personally don't care whether Gears 3 gets a forum or not.  Like many, iamgaming is primarily of interest to me because of UT3.
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

^ Nice JP :)

Is there a CODMW3 section on da way?
I'm sorry, we only cover good games here...
BF3 needs to gtfo, if that's the case    o;
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 5:38pm
^^ agree.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:27pm
Off topic: I see every1 is still complaining about stupid things.
Carry on.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 4:36am
Originally posted by QwEsT

Off topic: I see every1 is still complaining about stupid things.
Carry on.
Beer

Uploaded with
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

^ Nice JP :)

Is there a CODMW3 section on da way?
I'm sorry, we only cover good games here...
BF3 needs to gtfo, if that's the case    o;
BF3 is really impressive...
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 11:42am
Thx for the BF3 section mods. If any of you UT3 clowns want to get ****d by me, please pick-up BF3 for 360 and let's get it on.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Thx for the BF3 section mods. If any of you UT3 clowns want to get ****d by me, please pick-up BF3 for 360 and let's get it on.
garbage game is garbage
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:17pm
MW3 > BF3 just my opinion
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

yeah thats funny too, cause its a team based game + the fact that it is sh!t (which is why you must like it)  how exactly do you **** on someone in a teambased mode.??  more likely to see that happen in ut3 than sh!tfield 3.  why dont you pick mw3 and ill **** on you thereBig smile
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 4:25pm
mw3=mw2=waw=BO=most other fps
just like madden 12=maddens 07-11
small changes but really same **** every year, they could make those changes in an update but noooo

BF3 at least goes for something more thn the cookie cutter shooter that CoD is....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 4:49pm
Your right TX.... I wonder how many people bought every Madden game? lol same sh1t different year. :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 5:12pm
No need to update something that's good?  LOL if a new Unreal Tournament came out every year, everyone would buy it.
Only thing good about Battlefield is the graphics. For shame.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 6:21pm
Battlefield is COD without perks, bigger maps, longer games and better graphics. Thats not enough difference to say BF isn't a cookie cutter image of a FPS. I like both, i want both BF3 and MW3. Just sayin tho.... still both FPS.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 6:23pm
cod = good? really?
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

cod = good? really?

I enjoy Cod its fast and agressive and pure 100 % n your face action every second of a match but I hated black ops it really was garbage but MW3 looks very very promising

BF to me is slow paced war simulation which is broing, ok the graphics are good so what, most of my favourite games are N64 games and the graphics on those are pretty lame for todays standards so it isnt the be all and end of a game for me, besides the graphics on COD games are pretty good anyway.

at the end of the day there is no wrong or right answer to which is better because its down to opinion and I think MW3 is better than BF3, if you have a problem with that then you need to get a life and stop been such a geek
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

cod = good? really?
I enjoy Cod its fast and agressive and pure 100 % n your face action every second of a match but I hated black ops it really was garbage but MW3 looks very very promisingBF to me is slow paced war simulation which is broing, ok the graphics are good so what, most of my favourite games are N64 games and the graphics on those are pretty lame for todays standards so it isnt the be all and end of a game for me, besides the graphics on COD games are pretty good anyway.at the end of the day there is no wrong or right answer to which is better because its down to opinion and I think MW3 is better than BF3, if you have a problem with that then you need to get a life and stop been such a geek

I didnt mean all that at you btw matt was just talking to everyone in the thread in general :)
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:20pm
Fat Princess >BF3
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Battlefield is COD without perks, retarded hit detection, crappy bullet damage, Overpowered noobtubes, stupidly dying from a 2 ft drop, ridiculous killstreaks, (more directed to mw2), stupid tomahawks/throwing knives that kill u by hitting you in the foot, inbalanced weapons, stupid equipment that promotes camping (motion sensor for example,useless soldiers who cant run for more than 2 seconds and has bigger maps, better maps, longer games, LOADS vehicles you can actually use yourself, better sniping, enviro damage so people cant be pussies and hide in cover all the time, more tactical, not as noob friendly,    and better graphics. Thats a major enough difference to say BF is a cookie cutter image of a FPS. I like both, i want both BF3 and MW3. But BF3 and all the BF games are much better than the CoD series....Just sayin tho.... still both FPS, just one is alot better.

FIXED

xD even though im making a joke out of it i am still kind of serious with most of them points lol.... also i could list out the problems of mw2 but i have work 2morro and i dont wanna be late...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:29pm
COD for our 29,000 subs
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:33pm

You stupid f***ing ass clown, nobody even knows your skank ass is even in a f***ing thread. ;) <3 jk lover

ur right though seph :(  i'll leave bye guys
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 3:29am

Battlefield is COD without perks, bigger maps, longer games and better graphics. Thats not enough difference to say BF isn't a cookie cutter image of a FPS. I like both, i want both BF3 and MW3. Just sayin tho.... still both FPS.

most fps these days really are just 1 player friendly as opposed to bolstering teamwork. one person can try to be the rambo type and its not war....battlefield is more immersive than cod, moh, resistance, etc not just because of graphics but it focuses more on the team aspect. throw in air/ground vehicles and it makes things real tough real fast without some coordination. personally i hv not come across a game that plays in such a way
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 3:32am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Your right TX.... I wonder how many people bought every Madden game? lol same sh1t different year. :)

i played madden 06-10 a couple were xmas gifts tho, but its like hey wats different? oh i cant run as well but passing is easier now...or vice versa, i stopped tho, its just a $60 DLC really
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 9:34am
Originally posted by TX2k7

most fps these days really are just 1 player friendly as opposed to bolstering teamwork. one person can try to be the rambo type and its not war....battlefield is more immersive than cod, moh, resistance, etc not just because of graphics but it focuses more on the team aspect. throw in air/ground vehicles and it makes things real tough real fast without some coordination. personally i hv not come across a game that plays in such a way
MAG does.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 12:05pm
ehhhhhh true, but not really to the degree of battlefield, in mag people could still go do the whole rambo spawn kill deal alot like cod, teamwork was great but not as critical of a factor, imo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>